So Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving a 100mph when he crashed a state vehicle

Wait a minute... I thought lying about a personal and 'non-political' situations was perfectly OK, according to leftists.... either it is, or it is not, which is it??

He was driving a state vehicle at the time while allegedly on state business.

Clinton was in a state owned building/office

So are you conceding Clinton was also wrong in lying??

Either it is ok, or it is not ok... which is it??

:lol:

But Clinton, really?

Yeah, Clinton lied and it was wrong for him to do. I've never said otherwise.

I drive between 75 and 80 everyday on the highways here in KC. And I usually get passed by half the other drivers. Apparently Article is a saint and has never told a lie no matter how minuscule.

Throwing stones about stupid shit.

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate or entertain nonsense like that.

The dude crashed a state vehicle going over a 100mph and has been lying his ass off about it since it happened.

Time for Tim to step down.

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

If you have to fabricate an alleged lie that I may have said your argument is bunk.

That said, if I did the same thing driving a vehicle owned by my bank, and consistently lied my ass off about it until the truth came out that proved me to be a blatant liar.....yeah, I should be fired for that.

I do have a feeling lying is happening now, but not by me. I left open a 1% chance that you've always been 100% truthful when pulled over. You won't address why you dont' call the cops on yourself when you break the law one way or another while driving but we'll leave that be since you'll never address it.

I think our gov't is broken, but if you fire ppl from gov't or a business because they lie about going 10-20 mph over the limit and wearing a seatbelt, our unemployment would be roughly 100%.

The potential for 100% unemployment for gov't workers, you might actually be on to something.

Heh....good luck to y'all next time some pol gets caught lying his ass off and you try to speak out against it.

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

If you have to fabricate an alleged lie that I may have said your argument is bunk.

That said, if I did the same thing driving a vehicle owned by my bank, and consistently lied my ass off about it until the truth came out that proved me to be a blatant liar.....yeah, I should be fired for that.

I do have a feeling lying is happening now, but not by me. I left open a 1% chance that you've always been 100% truthful when pulled over. You won't address why you dont' call the cops on yourself when you break the law one way or another while driving but we'll leave that be since you'll never address it.

I think our gov't is broken, but if you fire ppl from gov't or a business because they lie about going 10-20 mph over the limit and wearing a seatbelt, our unemployment would be roughly 100%.

The potential for 100% unemployment for gov't workers, you might actually be on to something.

I've never been pulled over.

True story.

I drive between 75 and 80 everyday on the highways here in KC. And I usually get passed by half the other drivers. Apparently Article is a saint and has never told a lie no matter how minuscule.

Throwing stones about stupid shit.

I think it's pretty obvious to the OP that it's all about getting caught speeding.

If you speed and hide it from the cops by not telling them, no big deal. If you speed and hide it from the cops by lying, it's apocalyptic.

Nothing hypocritical about it whatsoever........................................

True story.

Have you ever broken a traffic law on accident or purpose?

But Clinton, really?

While Clintons behavior was reprehensible, his response was completely to be expected. As was this individual in this situation. Lying to protect yourself and loved ones around you is human nature. But because you don't like this man you want to take the response to an extreme. Is lying wrong? Sure. But it is normal in a situation like this. If the rolls were reversed you would do the same damn thing and you know it.

Stop being a hypocrite

But Clinton, really?

Yet he shouldn't have been impeached for it? Right?
Or should clinton have resigned? Come on Arty. Be consistent.

True story.

I've gone over the speed limit before but again that is beside the point. If you have try to play the "why didn't you call the police when you went 10mph over the speed limit" card to try to justify a state official crashing a state vehicle at 100+mph on state business and then lying to the public about it for weeks, you're grasping at straws.

The situations aren't even in the same stratosphere.

I'm done entertaining your nonsense in this thread.

But Clinton, really?

OK.. just clarifying.... and clarifying that ones that defended Clinton but bash this guy would then be hypocrites and you would openly call them out as such.... staying consistent... whether they are your fellow lefties or not

What's the difference between this and you not calling the cops on yourself whenever you speed or don't use your seatbelt or turn signal?

The simple act of getting caught? Is that what you want to base your value system on?

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate or entertain nonsense like that.

The dude crashed a state vehicle going over a 100mph and has been lying his ass off about it since it happened.

Time for Tim to step down.

And he accelerated 30MPH AFTER falling asleep? LOL. The lies aren't about the seatbelt or driving 75mph, who cares about that. It's not common knowledge that you slam on the gas when you fall asleep (after waking up btw). The lies have nothing to do with light speeding and seatbelt.

True story.

Rolling stop at a stop sign. Forgot turn signals. Didn't give the car on the right the right of way at a 4 way stop. Drove without a license (forgot wallet)

Etc, etc

I guess I should fire myself.

ANY attorney worth his/her salt would say "volunteer nothing". No evidence, no proof. Speeding? Everyone in Maryland drives 80+ mph.

The investigation showed Murray was driving 75 miles per hour in the seconds leading up to the crash, which occurred before dawn on a stretch of Interstate 190 in Sterling. But his foot fell harder on the car’s accelerator, increasing his speed to 108 miles per hour as he slid off the roadway and into a rock ledge, flipping twice. His speed was recorded at 92 miles per hour upon impact with the ledge.

How was he not kilt?

But Clinton, really?

Yet he shouldn't have been impeached for it? Right?
Or should clinton have resigned? Come on Arty. Be consistent.

He lied under oath. I have zero problem with the impeachment because he did that.

But I do take issue with the GOP going on the witch hunt to begin with.

Happy?

ignore any information that is in evidence?

why ?

Oh yeah because your a pack of partisan hacks

ANY attorney worth his/her salt would say "volunteer nothing". No evidence, no proof. Speeding? Everyone in Maryland drives 80+ mph.

And instead of volunteering nothing he chose to lie about it. Badly.

I got zero sympathy.

He should go.

Heh....good luck to y'all next time some pol gets caught lying his ass off and you try to speak out against it.

I did not defend the guy... I think that, like when I was in the Military, if I would have got caught speeding in a govt vehicle and then tried to cover it up or lie about it, that this guy should be treated the same way.... I am just making sure there is consistency on the left, and that if you see your fellow lefties who bash an action like this because of party affiliation while defending it in their own party, you would indeed call out the hypocrisy

ignore any information that is in evidence?

why ?

Oh yeah because your a pack of partisan hacks

Or because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how the man performs his job.

Who cares if he was speeding and crashed?

And don't give me the he lied shit because EVERY human being does it. Hell, you ignore facts daily.

Forum List

Back