So Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving a 100mph when he crashed a state vehicle

Heh....good luck to y'all next time some pol gets caught lying his ass off and you try to speak out against it.

I did not defend the guy... I think that, like when I was in the Military, if I would have got caught speeding in a govt vehicle and then tried to cover it up or lie about it, that this guy should be treated the same way.... I am just making sure there is consistency on the left, and that if you see your fellow lefties who bash an action like this because of party affiliation while defending it in their own party, you would indeed call out the hypocrisy

Tim Murray is a Democrat. This has nothing to do with partisanship, yo.

But yeah, if I pulled this same shit in a gov't vehicle back when I was in the military I know my ass would be a whole mess of trouble.

I've never been pulled over.

True story.

Have you ever broken a traffic law on accident or purpose?

I've gone over the speed limit before but again that is beside the point. If you have try to play the "why didn't you call the police when you went 10mph over the speed limit" card to try to justify a state official crashing a state vehicle at 100+mph on state business and then lying to the public about it for weeks, you're grasping at straws.

The situations aren't even in the same stratosphere.

I'm done entertaining your nonsense in this thread.

You not being open and honest about your traffic violations= a-ok

Him not being open and honest about his traffic violations=he should have his career ruined

Great thread, keep up the good work.

Heh....good luck to y'all next time some pol gets caught lying his ass off and you try to speak out against it.

I did not defend the guy... I think that, like when I was in the Military, if I would have got caught speeding in a govt vehicle and then tried to cover it up or lie about it, that this guy should be treated the same way.... I am just making sure there is consistency on the left, and that if you see your fellow lefties who bash an action like this because of party affiliation while defending it in their own party, you would indeed call out the hypocrisy

Tim Murray is a Democrat. This has nothing to do with partisanship, yo.

But yeah, if I pulled this same shit in a gov't vehicle back when I was in the military I know my ass would be a whole mess of trouble.

Party affiliation doesn't matter. As with all of us, his punishment will be in any traffic tickets he gets as well as an increase in insurance premiums.

Your outrage is a joke. If you don't like the man, fine. But at least find a legitimate reason to act this flustered.

I'd hate to see the results if your spouse or child ever had an incident with the traffic court.

Lieutenant Governor Timothy P. Murray was driving 100 miles per hour, without a seat belt, possibly because he had fallen asleep behind the wheel in the moments before he totaled his state-owned car, according to a Massachusetts State Police investigation of the car’s “black box” data released today.

Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving 100 mph at time of Nov. crash, may have fallen asleep at the wheel - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

This dude and everyone who tried to cover his ass need to go.

Why, because he's a Republican?

Next, are you going to demand that any Republican politician who ever received a parking ticket should get canned?

Note:

http://www.boston.com/Boston/politi...p-the-wheel/xb4PPxUcuG2PM4QzsS8lNJ/index.html

“I understand that the vehicle accelerated rapidly without braking or turning in the seconds before the accident. The State Police have said that this is consistent with what happens when someone falls asleep at the wheel and I believe that is what caused my accident,” Murray said.

In short, you're a moron.

Last edited:
ignore any information that is in evidence?

why ?

Oh yeah because your a pack of partisan hacks

Or because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how the man performs his job.

Who cares if he was speeding and crashed?

And don't give me the he lied shit because EVERY human being does it. Hell, you ignore facts daily.

Weiner resigning according to NBC

It's about dam time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3758491-post3408.html

Heh

Lieutenant Governor Timothy P. Murray was driving 100 miles per hour, without a seat belt, possibly because he had fallen asleep behind the wheel in the moments before he totaled his state-owned car, according to a Massachusetts State Police investigation of the car’s “black box” data released today.

Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving 100 mph at time of Nov. crash, may have fallen asleep at the wheel - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

This dude and everyone who tried to cover his ass need to go.

Next, are you going to demand that any Republican politician who ever received a parking ticket should get canned?

Tim Murray is a Democrat.

Party affiliation doesn't matter. As with all of us, his punishment will be in any traffic tickets he gets as well as an increase in insurance premiums.

I don't think you get A15's point.

From a legal perspective, his punishment is as above. Regarding his job as Lt Gov, that should be questioned.

Another example would be a factory worker and an elementary school teacher who are caught with a prostitute. Both are given a fine and suspended sentence for soliciting a prostitute. The factory worker goes back to his job. The teacher gets fired.

Different professions, different standards.

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate or entertain nonsense like that.

The dude crashed a state vehicle going over a 100mph and has been lying his ass off about it since it happened.

Time for Tim to step down.

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

And he accelerated 30MPH AFTER falling asleep? LOL. The lies aren't about the seatbelt or driving 75mph, who cares about that. It's not common knowledge that you slam on the gas when you fall asleep (after waking up btw). The lies have nothing to do with light speeding and seatbelt.

Are you stupid. The lies have everything to do with what he was doing behind the wheel. He is doing what most people do when they get into traffic trouble. Lying to get out of it.

Tim Murray is a Democrat.

LOL at bripat's EPIC FAIL.

From a legal perspective, his punishment is as above. Regarding his job as Lt Gov, that should be questioned.

Another example would be a factory worker and an elementary school teacher who are caught with a prostitute. Both are given a fine and suspended sentence for soliciting a prostitute. The factory worker goes back to his job. The teacher gets fired.

Umm, this isn't prostitution or drug trafficking.

IT'S SPEEDING PEOPLE

I lie everytime I've ever been pulled over. "yes, I had my seatbelt on until you pulled me over. And no I had no idea I was going that fast"

Seriously, who gives a fuck.

I don't lie, but I don't tell the police a thing. If they ask me questions, I remain silent. It's stupid to say anything to a cop. Any competent lawyer will tell you to keep your mouth shut. You have no obligation to incriminate yourself.

What's the difference between this and you not calling the cops on yourself whenever you speed or don't use your seatbelt or turn signal?

The simple act of getting caught? Is that what you want to base your value system on?

His biggest crime was the act of registering as a Republican.

It won't be long until that officially becomes a crime.

IT'S SPEEDING PEOPLE

So you don't think Clinton should have been impeached. It was just a lil' lie about a blow job. Right?

IT'S SPEEDING PEOPLE

A law is a law, no?

why ?

And don't give me the he lied shit because EVERY human being does it. Hell, you ignore facts daily.

who cares? He woke up at 5am to, first get coffee and a paper, then to "survey storm damage", in the dark? Then crashes at 108mph, 43mph over the SL which is a serious crime itself and we are to believe he fell asleep, after just waking up? And you buy this? LOL

The MA State Police haven't had a good run of late if you haven't been paying attention. Let's recap their excellence over the last 2 weeks: taking bribes, extorting bookies, getting caught with hookers and shooting at dogs and hitting a woman while "deer hunting". I'm willing to add a cover up for the lt gov to that list.

Yeah, he fell asleep and accelerated 35mph. LOL

At least he didn't have a blonde campaign worker in the car with him.

What's the difference between this and you not calling the cops on yourself whenever you speed or don't use your seatbelt or turn signal?

The simple act of getting caught? Is that what you want to base your value system on?

His biggest crime was the act of registering as a Republican.

It won't be long until that officially becomes a crime.

He's Deval Patrick's Lt. Governor....hello?

I lie everytime I've ever been pulled over. "yes, I had my seatbelt on until you pulled me over. And no I had no idea I was going that fast"

Seriously, who gives a fuck.

I don't lie, but I don't tell the police a thing. If they ask me questions, I remain silent. It's stupid to say anything to a cop. Any competent lawyer will tell you to keep your mouth shut. You have no obligation to incriminate yourself.

I'm going to get the ticket anyway for speeding. The lie about the seatbelt ALWAYS saves me that ticket. Course I don't get pulled over often but every few years the lie saves me a few bucks.

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

And he accelerated 30MPH AFTER falling asleep? LOL. The lies aren't about the seatbelt or driving 75mph, who cares about that. It's not common knowledge that you slam on the gas when you fall asleep (after waking up btw). The lies have nothing to do with light speeding and seatbelt.

Are you stupid. The lies have everything to do with what he was doing behind the wheel. He is doing what most people do when they get into traffic trouble. Lying to get out of it.
Yeah I'm the stupid one. You believe he woke up at 5am to survey storm damage in the dark and after waking up, fell asleep at the wheel. And after falling asleep he accelerated 35 mph, which is such a natural thing to do, slam on the gas after falling asleep.

Yep, I'm the dumb one.

why ?

who cares? He woke up at 5am to, first get coffee and a paper, then to "survey storm damage", in the dark? Then crashes at 108mph, 43mph over the SL which is a serious crime itself and we are to believe he fell asleep, after just waking up? And you buy this? LOL

The MA State Police haven't had a good run of late if you haven't been paying attention. Let's recap their excellence over the last 2 weeks: taking bribes, extorting bookies, getting caught with hookers and shooting at dogs and hitting a woman while "deer hunting". I'm willing to add a cover up for the lt gov to that list.

Yeah, he fell asleep and accelerated 35mph. LOL

At least he didn't have a blonde campaign worker in the car with him.

Yeah, the Staties have been failing all around lately.

I'd like to know who within the State police was running static for him. They need to go too.

Forum List

Back