So long as social justice doesn't include the unborn the Democrats will never have my vote...

...tossing the unborn under the bus is against everything the Democrats say they stand for.

I'm pretty sure Democrats will never have your vote. You fit better in the crazy Trump party anyway. We don't want or need you.

Why is that funny Lakhota?

You think abortion is funny?

66084889_2335176036520079_637503739502002176_n.jpg

Here's the thing.

In an earlier era, I might have been a Democrat.

But in the modern era, when the Democrats have embraced killing people as an item on their agenda, I can not support Democrats.

Lakhota, why is that difficult for you to understand?

Lakhota, why do you think it's "funny" to murder unborn babies in the womb?

You can't say to Christians:

"We abort babies over here, but don't pay attention to that, we're for the poor, the minority, the immigrant over there."

You have to be consistent.

...tossing the unborn under the bus is against everything the Democrats say they stand for.

I am an independent who doesn't agree with republicans who wants ALL abortion stopped, which will NEVER happen since it doesn't reach the level of legal murder definition at all, as it is always inside the mothers body, but there should be no tax payers money used to pay for them at it is a personal choice, something the public should not subsidize at any time.

I have advocated legalizing abortions up to the last day of the first Trimester, and criminalize partial birth abortions. I support the day after pills and even other methods to stop pregnancy in the first few weeks to avoid a more invasive and expensive abortion method.

I know of a lot of democrats who love their babies and their children, just like republicans love their children, there is no difference here, except when politics slides in then extremists from both groups muck it up with irrational hostility.

Last edited:

If you were on our side, I would know that it is time to become a republican again.
And again with the personal attacks.

You guys really don't know how to argue your side, do you?

If you did, you'd argue it instead of making personal attacks.

The thing about abortion is that it's like a compass to me, I know it's wrong and it doesn't have to be explained to me.

The reason I embrace the Catholic religion is that it's the religion that is the strongest voice against abortion.

The reason I'm a Republican is because the Republican platform is against abortion.

If a person doesn't know why abortion is wrong, then, in my opinion, that person can't be trusted to know what's right or wrong on any other issue.

The Democrats were pro-slavery when it was time to be counted on that issue, they were for it.

Now, when the slavery issue has been resolved, Democrats say they're against slavery.

It's like that on every issue.

On fundamental issues of right and wrong, Democrats are always on the wrong side.

How to lessen abortions.

Make sure everyone has a access to affordable health care.

Make sure women have access to affordable child care.

Increase the minimum wage.

How many of these things do the GOP support?

None. I'm pro-life.

Lakhota, why do you think it's "funny" to murder unborn babies in the womb?

You are being illogical here since the developing zygote is inside of an adult body, there can be no murder charge if the adult decides to stop it and abort it. Otherwise you would have to charge her for murder when miscarriage occurs, how come you don't advocate that?

Forum List

Back