So Let's Get This Shit Straight.

Let's just all stop the bullshit: the initial statement DID NOT disparage Mrs. Romney as a stay at home mom who worked hard, but as a woman who married a man of inherited wealth who DID NOT have to REALLY worry about such things as doctor bills, dentist bills, new shoes, finding a decent day care center while she worked her part time or full time job.

There's a big difference between work that you want to do as opposed to work that you have to do, people.

Period.

PolitiFact | Mitt Romney says he didn't inherit money from his parents

Despite their weasly approach, they acknowledge that Romney was already weatlhy on his own before his parents passed.

It is unfortunate that you spread this kind of crapp and then complain about Fox News.

Let's just all stop the bullshit: the initial statement DID NOT disparage Mrs. Romney as a stay at home mom who worked hard, but as a woman who married a man of inherited wealth who DID NOT have to REALLY worry about such things as doctor bills, dentist bills, new shoes, finding a decent day care center while she worked her part time or full time job.

There's a big difference between work that you want to do as opposed to work that you have to do, people.

Period.

:clap2:

Congratulations! You're current on the Democratic talking points for Sunday April 15, 2012. Now if only you were actually right.

translation: another neocon/teabagger parrot who cannot logically or factually fault me, so he dodges with an insult and BS.

Much more interesting to watch you roll around in errors first then make my point.

Period.

Congratulations! You're current on the Democratic talking points for Sunday April 15, 2012. Now if only you were actually right.

Yep anything that contains intelligent is differently a democrat talking point given that ignroance is the republcian route

Period.

Yep anything that contains intelligent is differently a democrat talking point given that ignroance is the republcian route

Started drinking about three hours ago didn't you.

Period.

And that party of ignorance kicked your asses in 2010.

Try it again moron.

BTW: the analysis as a rebutall was posted. I noticed the BBQ'd left winger hasn't returned to the thread.

Hhhhmmm........:doubt:

Try it again moron.

BTW: the analysis as a rebutall was posted. I noticed the BBQ'd left winger hasn't returned to the thread.

I love it when republicans are proud of being stupid

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

That is a patently false statement. I know several families with stay at home mothers and they are mostly middle class.

Mrs. Romney ain't one of them. She is a multi multi millionaire who never worked a day in her life. Period.

That may be true, but it's completely irrelevant to the claim made by Luddly.

Raising kids IS work. Precisely the counterpoint the Romneys are trying to make. Pertty good one too.

Period.

Superiority fail. :lmao:

Try it again moron.

I love it when liberals display an unmerited arrogance. :lol:

Try it again moron.

It is certainly consistent when the left won't stay with the subject or information at hand, but instead choses to make comments that have no bearing on the topic of discussion.

The rebuttal was posted.

That we kicked you asses in 2010 is a fact.

Keep it up junior, your showing just why the left is doomed.

Period.

Sure it did.

Try it again moron.

Well the fact that all the republicans post consist of lies and stupidity there no surprise at my arrogance, perhaps if you people could intellectual challenge me I wouldn't be so arrogant but when all you post is things I'd consider stupid coming from my 5 year old it just...... whatever

Well the fact that all the republicans post consist of lies and stupidity there no surprise at my arrogance, perhaps if you people could intellectual challenge me I wouldn't be so arrogant but when all you post is things I'd consider stupid coming from my 5 year old it just...... whatever

They allowed you to breed ? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

You really have not shown anything to be a lie. You just respond with stupid posts that talk about how bad the GOP is.

Why not do something useful with your keyboard and shove it up your ass.

Period.

Romney didn't inherit any wealth.

I wonder, do the left know that the "stay at home mom" occurs in many families that are not considered rich?

The Housewife is not a luxury afforded to wealthy families. It can even be seen as way of life. A traditional way of life for Western cultures!

Could it be said that there was an attack on Stay at home moms that are ON the Welfare roles?

I think we could make that case.

The left would never attack stay at home welfare recipients. Or stay at home minorities for that matter. :badgrin:
It would be nice if the illegals would Stay at home though.

Seems that Romney doesn't think she works..well that's if she was on welfare.

Double standard you know.

The partisan battle over working moms continues. Mitt Romney and his supporters last week pounced on Democratic consultant Hilary Rosen for saying Romney's wife, Ann, didn't understand economic issues facing American women because she "never worked a day in her life." Team Romney said the acid remark, for which Rosen apologized, showed that Democrats had declared "war on moms" by suggesting that raising children isn't work. But MSNBC's Chris Hayes dug up video of the GOP presidential candidate saying in January that he wanted to require women who receive welfare to get a job — even if they have toddlers in the home — so they'll know the "dignity of work." Does this effectively kill Romney's argument that he's the one standing up for stay-at-home moms?
Will Romney's views on welfare moms haunt him? - The Week

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.

stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah Right. The Rich and the Poor. The Rich sit home and watch Soaps all day. Fucking Idiot.

To challenge you, you would first have to show some mental prowess, not mental illness dumb ass.

Let's see ...... from our perspective, it's about how we channel our own resources, by choice, by consent. From your perspective, it's about how you channel other peoples resources without consent. Got it. So intellectually Superior, ..... my Ass. ;)

Forum List

Back