So it your position that video games cause rampage murder with guns...

otto105

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2017
The question then is, How do they make video games that only causes white people to commit mass murder with automatic weapons?

chart_2.png

Well that was bullshit... Move on...

The question then is, How do they make video games that only causes white people to commit mass murder with automatic weapons?
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
..not twice, 3 times--but FOUR

If games cause a person to shoot shit up, they had other problems anyways.
Leave my xbox alone faggots

If games cause a person to shoot shit up, they had other problems anyways.
Leave my xbox alone faggots

better tell Trump - he b the bro trippin bout vids - know what I'm sayn' ?

Let me correct this for you:

How do they make video games that only causes white American men to commit mass murder, on an almost daily basis with automatic weapons? Why doesn't this happen in Canada, Germany, Japan, Australia, France. What is it about the white American male that makes him so easily radicalized by Call of Duty? Better yet, what is the difference between the men in the USA and the men in these other countries?

Could it possibly be the unfettered access to military style weapons and ammunition?

If anything violent video games are a catharsis for those with violent tendencies. In the context of recent events they are simply a handy scapegoat. It sounds suspiciously like the oldtimey conservatives blaming everything on rock and roll.

Let me correct this for you:

How do they make video games that only causes white American men to commit mass murder, on an almost daily basis with automatic weapons? Why doesn't this happen in Canada, Germany, Japan, Australia, France. What is it about the white American male that makes him so easily radicalized by Call of Duty? Better yet, what is the difference between the men in the USA and the men in these other countries?

Could it possibly be the unfettered access to military style weapons and ammunition?

that, and only the derelicts liplocked to Trumps fat ass solve a so called invasion with AR15's

A) No one ever jacked a liquor store with an Xbox

B) As video games are prevalent all around the world, it would beg the question: how's the rest of the world for mass shootings compared with here?

C) This is yet another in a series of distractions about mass shootings. What puts the "mass" in mass shootings? THE GUN

Life is complicated. This issue is complicated.

You can't point to ONE THING and say "that's it". It's just a piece in the puzzle.

The issue is not really that complicated Mac. We have video games, mental illness, violent movies, and even racism in other countries and the ONLY differences between the USA and the rest of the first world is the availability of guns, and a history of violent racism.

Well, I don't think video games are the problem, but if they are that's an interesting question.

You ignoring Chicago and the Black on Black mass murders that happen every weekend for some reason?

Gang violence doesn’t meet the definition of rampage killing.

Try again

There are probably thousands of white boy racist conservative republicans in America who if they had a bad day could snap and kill everyone they could but 96% of them won’t ever do it.

I don’t like it that they get to practice on a video game.

Can I make a game where you drive around and rape women? Oh but murder is ok?

The same way gangsta music is made to make blacks shoot each other...... puttin’ a cap in the mutha fucka.

Forum List

Back