So I met this guy...

It's been more than 1 date. I don't care if you think I'm creepy, I don't recall ever stalking anyone here, so it's hard to imagine anyone being concerned.

Are you just trying to live up to your SN or would you actually like to get to know me?

I have never been on a messageboard where somebody puts up pic after pic of themself. As somebody pointed out a while ago when you started posting, if you are so keen on putting so many different pics of "yourself" up, surely one with a sign saying some along the lines of "hi USMB members" wouldn't be so hard to do? And before you use the "photoshop" excuse, there are enough of us who have been around the traps who know when something has been photoshopped or not. Don't get me wrong, I know the pics you have put up are of the same person - question is, does she know you are putting them up?

BTW, you seem to drink a lot! :cool:

Whatever. All this doubting is seriously boring. I seem to get it where ever I go. You do know that girls do actually use computers, right? And a few of us have made our way to the internet.

I don't really give a rat's ass about proving anything to anyone. Where's your "Hi USMB" avi? Why doesn't everyone have 1?

Yes, I drink at least my fair share. BFD.

If ya' like the guy, and trust his sincerity, why not?

He is too old for you, and you are too young for him, but it's a date for goodness sakes, not a lifelong contract.

Now I would probably not date a women a mere 18 years younger than I am.

I'm really not all that much into dating middle aged women who are still looking for a father figure in their lives.

Unless she was very wealthy, and could make me laugh, of course.

I can't be bought, exactly, but I might be availble for long term lease if the terms of the relationship are generous and she doesn't expect me to put out.

Forum List

Back