So I guess we've forgotten about Benghazi and now we're on unions

No one here knows if anyone requested more protection before any of the dozen attacks which occurred on Bush's watch.

Why? Because Fox News and Breitbart and Rush and Hannity did not bother to tell you. I would bet they never even bothered to find out.

No one here knows how many warnings were received before the other attacks.

Why? Because Fox News and Breitbart and Rush and Hannity did not bother to tell you.

I bet most of the piss drinkers here would be hard fucking pressed to even name who was Secretary of State in each of the years the other attacks occurred, much less who the UN Ambassador was and what the Ambassador said about each attack.

No one here can think of a single question to ask about any of the other attacks on our missions where people died.

So don't give me that fucking shit about how you care about Benghazi because Americans died.

Hypocrites.

You only care because Obama is President and drink whatever partisan piss you are told to drink.

Last edited:
CNN is going to have a Benghazi story update next any of the lefties here aware of that?

What if it's discovered that what really pissed off the militants was that the consulate was being used to torture captives?

Then what?

Would you be in favor of stopping the use of diplomatic outposts as bases for covert operations?

Cause that was what "Operation Ajax" and the overthrow a democratically elected Iranian government was all about..

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

if the right were as concerned when 3,000 people died in NYC because Bush decided to ignore a PDB, then I might find your position credible.

But the right wasn't.. .in fact, i don't recall anyone on the right demanding that bush/cheney be put under oath. instead they were "questioned" together, not sworn and no record was taken.

isn't that funny?

but it's not like anyone died here, right?

Did that hit a nerve?

Tell us what you would have done about the Aug 6 PDB.

Don't be shy

CNN is going to have a Benghazi story update next any of the lefties here aware of that?

What if it's discovered that what really pissed off the militants was that the consulate was being used to torture captives?

Then what?

Would you be in favor of stopping the use of diplomatic outposts as bases for covert operations?

Cause that was what "Operation Ajax" and the overthrow a democratically elected Iranian government was all about..

What? You think bamie lied to you when he said he stopped torture? What a hoot! Imagine that! Bamie lied and Americans died.

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

if the right were as concerned when 3,000 people died in NYC because Bush decided to ignore a PDB, then I might find your position credible.

But the right wasn't.. .in fact, i don't recall anyone on the right demanding that bush/cheney be put under oath. instead they were "questioned" together, not sworn and no record was taken.

isn't that funny?

Did that hit a nerve?

Don't be shy

Upgraded all points of entry to at least European levels of security.

3 checkpoints, metal detectors and disallow all sharp objects from the plane.

That..and re-institute the sky marshal program.

Then what?

What? You think bamie lied to you when he said he stopped torture? What a hoot! Imagine that! Bamie lied and Americans died.

Could be..could be.

And you folks stopped at the door of the CIA.

Fun stuff.

Interesting how the right wing trends work. Clearly they've completely given up on the whole Benghazi thing that had them all faux-raged and now they're raging about unions. It's absolutely fascinating how those people and the ones who give them their orders work. About every two weeks to a month they have a new ridiculous issue they get into a rage about before realizing the majority of us don't care and then they abandon it for their next issue in hopes of winning attention, comradeship and power in society. I truly wonder though considering how single-minded they are, from whom do they get their orders? In any case, I wonder what the next right wing trend after this whole union fracas dies down will be?

when-someone-is-wrong-but-they-insist-they-are-right.gif

isn't that funny?

Did that hit a nerve?

Don't be shy

Upgraded all points of entry to at least European levels of security.

3 checkpoints, metal detectors and disallow all sharp objects from the plane.

That..and re-institute the sky marshal program.

So then bin Laden, terrorist mastermind that he was, would have hijacked a plane inbound from Africa and crashed those into WTC

Forum List

Back