So I guess we've forgotten about Benghazi and now we're on unions

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

It's not like this was not the first attack on one of our overseas missions in the past decade, and only now did we decide to work up some outrage and ask a million questions. That Obama is the President has nothing to do with that.

IMHO they stopped digging when the "scandal" led them away from the President, to something a bit more sinister.

That's what irritates me more than anything. Now that those responsible seem to be the old forces of evil that continually fuck our society and our reputation abroad and not the "magical negro" the issue has been dropped instead of giving our intelligence services and those responsible a swift-ass kicking. Which clearly shows the right wing couldn't give a fuck less about truth or justice. All they're interested in is making it as tough for the black guy as possible.

12 attacks on our diplomatic missions in the 8 years of Bush. That's more than one a year.

60 people killed.

Remember how Fox News and Breitbart and WND and Rush and Hannity went batshit crazy over each one?

Me neither.

Last edited:

It's not like this was not the first attack on one of our overseas missions in the past decade, and only now did we decide to work up some outrage and ask a million questions. That Obama is the President has nothing to do with that.

Bombing after bombing, attack after attack, all during Bush's watch, and not one moral cry of outrage from the Right the whoooooooooole time. Not one question. Not one artificial scenario invented.

you realize that that 'equivalency' was exploded as not very equivalent, right? go ahead post the incidents again if you wish, it has already been posted and discussed. And, I don't recall our ambassador being killed either. I will also , this time, post the clinton era bombings too, so, wheres that leave us?

there is nothing invented here unless you have new news to share:eusa_eh:

if the right were as concerned when 3,000 people died in NYC because Bush decided to ignore a PDB, then I might find your position credible.

But the right wasn't.. .in fact, i don't recall anyone on the right demanding that bush/cheney be put under oath. instead they were "questioned" together, not sworn and no record was taken.

isn't that funny?

but it's not like anyone died here, right?

if I recall there was quite the lengthy investigation, was there not?

Yup.

A year and half later. Not Bushie had to testify in public or under oath.

And..the final report was heavily redacted.

so? you mean this?

Iraq Intelligence Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

so were are we on benghazi?

Bombing after bombing, attack after attack, all during Bush's watch, and not one moral cry of outrage from the Right the whoooooooooole time. Not one question. Not one artificial scenario invented.

you realize that that 'equivalency' was exploded as not very equivalent, right? go ahead post the incidents again if you wish, it has already been posted and discussed. And, I don't recall our ambassador being killed either. I will also , this time, post the clinton era bombings too, so, wheres that leave us?

It wasn't a problem back then..because no one "cared".

Both the left and the right sort of accepted those "diplomatic" outposts were really nests of spies.

Once Obama was elected..all that changed.

Until the spook shit really hit the fan.

I'd love to see McCain ask if there were militants being held at the Consulate.

He won't. But if he did..it would sort of show that he's really interested in the root cause.

Interesting how the right wing trends work. Clearly they've completely given up on the whole Benghazi thing that had them all faux-raged and now they're raging about unions. It's absolutely fascinating how those people and the ones who give them their orders work. About every two weeks to a month they have a new ridiculous issue they get into a rage about before realizing the majority of us don't care and then they abandon it for their next issue in hopes of winning attention, comradeship and power in society. I truly wonder though considering how single-minded they are, from whom do they get their orders? In any case, I wonder what the next right wing trend after this whole union fracas dies down will be?

you were never concerned about Benghazi, we still follow the story on Fox.

Do you not see how fast your ilk has 180ed on the subject? I thought you were going to get Obama impeached on it? At least that's what virtually every fucking thread for the last month was telling me. Was it just too hard to get anything done except mindless bitching and whining?

A gay ambassador, his lover and a few Seals who disobeyed Obama orders to let the jihadists kill the ambassador are dead. Big whoop

Yawn

Wake me up when we have a real scandal

:badgrin: Oh! Originally he was an ambassador and symbol of America. How dare the Obama Administration not give him and his team more security! Now he's just a faggot right? You are a spineless useful idiot white trash piece of garbage.[/QUOTE]

ewe must be a oreo!

Oh, I know the tactic used to dismiss this blatant hypocrisy. Yes, I do.

See, with the Benghazi attack, the right wing pundits went to town dissecting the shit out of it. Had a regular field day, created bullshit scenarios out of thin air, parsed the fuck out of every syllable ever uttered about it, and so on.

This then requires one to create a peculiar blind spot in one's mind which fails to see that the reason there were no questions about the other attacks is precisely because the nutjobs did not choose to put the other attacks under the microscope the way they did with the Benghazi attack!

If they had been the stellar journalists they believe themselves to be and had decided to investigate the dozen attacks on Bush's watch, then I would cut them some slack.

But, unfortunately, they have exposed themselves as raging, rabid hypocrites in their selectiveness of what to pursue and what not to pursue.

So that you have "questions" about Benghazi and none about the other attacks is because you willingly drink the partisan hack piss they serve up to you.

The unasked questions reveal as much about the sources of your information as the ones that are asked.

Last edited:
A gay ambassador, his lover and a few Seals who disobeyed Obama orders to let the jihadists kill the ambassador are dead. Big whoop

Yawn

Wake me up when we have a real scandal

:badgrin: Oh! Originally he was an ambassador and symbol of America. How dare the Obama Administration not give him and his team more security! Now he's just a faggot right? You are a spineless useful idiot white trash piece of garbage.[/QUOTE]

ewe must be a oreo!

What a retarded assumption. As are most of the things you write.

See, with the Benghazi attack, the right wing pundits went to town dissecting the shit out of it. Had a regular field day, created bullshit scenarios out of thin air, parsed the fuck out of every syllable ever uttered about it, and so on.

This then requires one to create a peculiar blind spot in one's mind which fails to see that the reason there were no questions about the other attacks is precisely because the nutjobs did not choose to put the other attacks under the microscope the way they did with the Benghazi attack!

If they had been the stellar journalists they believe themselves to be and had decided to investigate the dozen attacks on Bush's watch, then I would cut them some slack.

But, unfortunately, they have exposed themselves as raging, rabid hypocrites in their selectiveness of what to pursue and what not to pursue.

So that you have "questions" about Benghazi and none about the other attacks is because you willingly drink the partisan hack piss they serve up to you.

the part in bold...

which is why no one listens to their raging at the moon.

if the right were as concerned when 3,000 people died in NYC because Bush decided to ignore a PDB, then I might find your position credible.

But the right wasn't.. .in fact, i don't recall anyone on the right demanding that bush/cheney be put under oath. instead they were "questioned" together, not sworn and no record was taken.

isn't that funny?

but it's not like anyone died here, right?

Clinton let ya down hunny then he moved to New Yawk.

It wasn't a problem back then..because no one "cared".

Both the left and the right sort of accepted those "diplomatic" outposts were really nests of spies.

Once Obama was elected..all that changed.

Until the spook shit really hit the fan.

I'd love to see McCain ask if there were militants being held at the Consulate.

He won't. But if he did..it would sort of show that he's really interested in the root cause.

I never said it wasn't a problem, stop creating strawmen, read what I wrote not what you want to invent.

the part in bold...

which is why no one listens to their raging at the moon.

right, so investigations are only good for thee not me...got it.

Forum List

Back