So i finally bought my new car.

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
I really wanted to get a Focus ST, but in the end i decided it would be unwise to build a street legal race car. Instead i decided to go with something reliable, but still cool. I picked up a 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport. It pretends to be a fast car, but it isnt, but i think it looks cool.

On the 3rd ill have my aftermarket wheels and an Eibach Sportline Springs kit, plus an Eibach Camber kit put on it. Mine is Aegean Blue and i already had a chrome delete professionally done on the entire car (blacked out the window trim and the front and rear emblems/badges), but otherwise it will look like this.

This is the ride height with an Eibach Sportline kit...

img_4459-large-jpg.107414

This is what the new wheels look like...

2018-02-15-15-40-29-jpg.84340

My neighbor a few homes down the street has that exact same car in white. He's 87. He loves it, though.

I really wanted to get a Focus ST, but in the end i decided it would be unwise to build a street legal race car. Instead i decided to go with something reliable, but still cool. I picked up a 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport. It pretends to be a fast car, but it isnt, but i think it looks cool.

On the 3rd ill have my aftermarket wheels and an Eibach Sportline Springs kit, plus an Eibach Camber kit put on it. Mine is Aegean Blue and i already had a chrome delete professionally done on the entire car (blacked out the window trim and the front and rear emblems/badges), but otherwise it will look like this.

This is the ride height with an Eibach Sportline kit...

img_4459-large-jpg.107414

This is what the new wheels look like...

2018-02-15-15-40-29-jpg.84340

New cars all look like electric shavers to me, but congrats on the new ride. :113:

I didnt get it back until late, so this is the best pic i have for now. Ill get more tomorrow. I like the height its at, though the springs will settle maybe another quarter inch.

tworps20190903_222919-jpg.173229

Forum List

Back