So Am I the A@@hole here?

But someones size has no relevance on what they eat or how much.

I knew a girl I used to work with who ate nothing but fruits and veggies and never got under 250lbs. And then there is my uncle who never weighed more than 140lbs in his life who hasn't eaten a veggie or piece of fruit since the carter administration. At family gatherings he would eat a HUGE plate of food, bigger than everyone else, and always looked like a beanpole.

Only idiots compare healthy fresh fruit to candy bars, though.
Or it was just a bad joke. Those fruits are high in sugar.

And why does some obviously fat and out of shape person feel the need top criticize my food choices?
He might have been making a joke about his weight, or comparative lack of condition compared to you and just expressed it poorly (he was huffing and puffing) or you took it the wrong way. Maybe he thought you were hot and was making a pass at you! But I was not there to know for sure.

Shouldn't I be questioning his?
I wasn't there to say for sure but it sounds like you BOTH contributed to the situation.

But someones size has no relevance on what they eat or how much.

I knew a girl I used to work with who ate nothing but fruits and veggies and never got under 250lbs. And then there is my uncle who never weighed more than 140lbs in his life who hasn't eaten a veggie or piece of fruit since the carter administration. At family gatherings he would eat a HUGE plate of food, bigger than everyone else, and always looked like a beanpole.
Rarely.

Most of the time if people are overweight it's because they not only eat too much but they eat crap foods.

Or it was just a bad joke. Those fruits are high in sugar.

He might have been making a joke about his weight, or comparative lack of condition compared to you and just expressed it poorly (he was huffing and puffing) or you took it the wrong way. Maybe he thought you were hot and was making a pass at you! But I was not there to know for sure.

I wasn't there to say for sure but it sounds like you BOTH contributed to the situation.
No they are not high in sugar since they are literally more than 90% water and are all high in fiber which actually sequesters a lot of the fructose from being metabolized.

And it wasn't a joke. This guy actually looked like he was disgusted by some fresh fruit.

No they are not high in sugar since they are literally more than 90% water and are all high in fiber which actually sequesters a lot of the fructose from being metabolized.

And it wasn't a joke. This guy actually looked like he was disgusted by some fresh fruit.
Cheeeesus Hussein Christ. Now you are starting to sound fruity. Just let it go. Can't you just shrug something off?

Do you check to see if people are watching when you do your pullups and pushups?

All canteloupe should be avoided, it's crazy high in sugar, but it's okay to add it to healthy snacks like cherries and nectarines. I wouldn't recommend it by itself, but people can eat what they want. I wouldn't say you were an a-hole here, you didn't start the conversation but you surely ended it.

Cheeeesus Hussein Christ. Now you are starting to sound fruity. Just let it go. Can't you just shrug something off?

I am responding to people who respond to me if you don't like it leave the thread. No one is forcing you to participate here.

Bye now,

I am responding to people who respond to me if you don't like it leave the thread. No one is forcing you to participate here.

Bye now,
Yah, have another nectarine. It does wonders for your mental health

That's Arlette's weird way of flirting with you. You should feel honored. :laughing0301:
iu

Forum List

Back