‘I respect myself too much to stay in Canada’: Why so many new immigrants are leaving

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've been saying this for years on here. Our locally born talent leaves and so do our talented immigrants.

We are at the bottom of the G20 lists in Access to Justice and have the least accountable police apparatuses in the West. I know that America has been turning away from us for years, they are fully aware now of what out system is. i tried to do my part as a patriot to help my country and look at me now. A lifetime of abuses.

Should he stay or should he go? It was the question on Sanjay Gupta Sagar’s mind.
He had come to Canada six years ago, with the expectation that everything would fall into place.
The Nepalese man had a PhD. He had years of international research experience in public health and epidemiology. He had chosen to come to Carleton University in Ottawa as a postgraduate work fellow.

“I was flying high in my professional career,” says the 37-year-old. “There was nothing that could’ve stopped me from becoming a successful scientist and researcher.”

After a year, in 2019, riding his solid credentials, he, his wife and his son got their permanent residence in Canada. It was, it turned out, the easy part.

“After I completed my fellowship, that was the turning point,” he says.
Sagar struggled to find work in his field. He eventually got an administrative job at Statistics Canada, but he felt frustrated at not being able to use his training and education.

“I never would’ve thought I would have to struggle in my life professionally or financially,” he says.
He knew he was unhappy, but uprooting his family and leaving Canada? That was a tougher question — one without an easy answer.

It has been a question not just for Sagar, but for thousands of other newcomers, and for the policymakers striving to grow this country’s population.

Canada is in the process of welcoming a historic number of permanent residents — 465,000 in 2023; 485,000 in 2024; and 500,000 in 2025. But Canada is not the only country vying for skilled immigrants, and many highly educated and motivated immigrants who have come here are also leaving, in search of greener pastures.

A conservative estimate of 15 to 20 per cent of immigrants leave the country within 10 years, according to Statistics Canada.

We had a Canadian state many times over, "I'm moving back to Canada if Trump is elected".

The shitbag never left. What a fucking piece of shit he is.

1687098307197.png

I've been saying this for years on here. Our locally born talent leaves and so do our talented immigrants.

We are at the bottom of the G20 lists in Access to Justice and have the least accountable police apparatuses in the West. I know that America has been turning away from us for years, they are fully aware now of what out system is. i tried to do my part as a patriot to help my country and look at me now. A lifetime of abuses.

Should he stay or should he go? It was the question on Sanjay Gupta Sagar’s mind.
He had come to Canada six years ago, with the expectation that everything would fall into place.
The Nepalese man had a PhD. He had years of international research experience in public health and epidemiology. He had chosen to come to Carleton University in Ottawa as a postgraduate work fellow.

“I was flying high in my professional career,” says the 37-year-old. “There was nothing that could’ve stopped me from becoming a successful scientist and researcher.”

After a year, in 2019, riding his solid credentials, he, his wife and his son got their permanent residence in Canada. It was, it turned out, the easy part.

Sagar struggled to find work in his field. He eventually got an administrative job at Statistics Canada, but he felt frustrated at not being able to use his training and education.

“I never would’ve thought I would have to struggle in my life professionally or financially,” he says.
He knew he was unhappy, but uprooting his family and leaving Canada? That was a tougher question — one without an easy answer.

It has been a question not just for Sagar, but for thousands of other newcomers, and for the policymakers striving to grow this country’s population.

Canada is in the process of welcoming a historic number of permanent residents — 465,000 in 2023; 485,000 in 2024; and 500,000 in 2025. But Canada is not the only country vying for skilled immigrants, and many highly educated and motivated immigrants who have come here are also leaving, in search of greener pastures.

A conservative estimate of 15 to 20 per cent of immigrants leave the country within 10 years, according to Statistics Canada.
too bad we didn't annex the whole thing plus mexico

Why to stay in Canada

The Beer
Poutine
Curling Leagues
Hockey on all Channels

All countries collapse(except China) then get recycled into 3rd world dictatorships it's called the human condition(human nature). Check out both Cuba & Venezuela which are now permanently locked into the recycle mode.

All countries collapse(except China) then get recycled into 3rd world dictatorships it's called the human condition(human nature). Check out both Cuba & Venezuela which are now permanently locked into the recycle mode.

You guys need to save me man. I'm worth saving, I mean it. I have an empty existence here in a place that loves to abuse throughout a mans lifetime.

Forum List

Back