So Am I the A@@hole here?

I do the same thing and wouldn't you know, half the time several people have decided to park as close as possible anyway when I get back outside.
I have even had them suckers damn near box my vehicle with a trailer leaving barely any room to maneuver.

I never go to malls, and I go to stores that open at 6 or so in the morning; I'm usually back home by 7:30, so I miss a lot of crap and dealing with vermin that way.

So this morning I was out very early with my 2 dogs and we did a 5 mile loop around a pretty little lake near me. I was wearing a 40 lb pack because I like to do push ups and pull ups with it on as I walk.

Anyway I was sitting on a bench after my walk just to cool down while my dogs swam a little and I was eating my breakfast of some delicious fresh fruit ( cantaloupe, cherries and a couple nectarines) and some guy walks by and says "You might as well be eating candy bars"

Now normally I would ignore idiots like this but today I didn't feel like biting my tongue. This guy was at least 40 lbs over fat and was huffing and puffing after walking the 100 yards from the parking lot to where I was sitting.

I'm 5' 10" and about 175 lbs at less than 10% body fat and just did 5 miles with a 40 lb pack and did 100 push ups and 30 pull ups along the way

I said "Oh you're one of those idiots who thinks eating 3 Big Macs without the buns is healthy huh?"

And he got all pissed off at me when I said he needed to lose 40 lbs and I said here have something healthy for breakfast instead of a pound of bacon.

He waddled off swearing at me between all his huffing and puffing from his short walk and as I walked back to my car I asked if he wanted me to call an ambulance for him because it looks like he was having heart trouble.

While I appreciate your mindset and completely understand what made you speak your mind, I would advise that it might be best, in the future, to hold your tongue. Nowadays you never know who will stop and pull a gun or knife and attack you. There are more crazy mother fuckers out there than there should be.

I'm almost surprised the asshole you have described didn't do something, he felt confident and strong enough to say something stupid to a compete stranger in a park after all...

Remember, the better part of valor is discretion.

While I appreciate your mindset and completely understand what made you speak your mind, I would advise that it might be best, in the future, to hold your tongue. Nowadays you never know who will stop and pull a gun or knife and attack you. There are more crazy mother fuckers out there than there should be.

I'm almost surprised the asshole you have described didn't do something, he felt confident and strong enough to say something stupid to a compete stranger in a park after all...

Remember, the better part of valor is discretion.
99.99% of the time I do hold my tongue.

But hey I'm only human and get sick of people sometimes especially nosy busybodies

And this guy was so out of breath I don't think he could have done much

So this morning I was out very early with my 2 dogs and we did a 5 mile loop around a pretty little lake near me. I was wearing a 40 lb pack because I like to do push ups and pull ups with it on as I walk.

Anyway I was sitting on a bench after my walk just to cool down while my dogs swam a little and I was eating my breakfast of some delicious fresh fruit ( cantaloupe, cherries and a couple nectarines) and some guy walks by and says "You might as well be eating candy bars"

Now normally I would ignore idiots like this but today I didn't feel like biting my tongue. This guy was at least 40 lbs over fat and was huffing and puffing after walking the 100 yards from the parking lot to where I was sitting.

I'm 5' 10" and about 175 lbs at less than 10% body fat and just did 5 miles with a 40 lb pack and did 100 push ups and 30 pull ups along the way

I said "Oh you're one of those idiots who thinks eating 3 Big Macs without the buns is healthy huh?"

And he got all pissed off at me when I said he needed to lose 40 lbs and I said here have something healthy for breakfast instead of a pound of bacon.

He waddled off swearing at me between all his huffing and puffing from his short walk and as I walked back to my car I asked if he wanted me to call an ambulance for him because it looks like he was having heart trouble.
Yes, you're an arsehole but let me look at your post.

The fat guy deserved it, tell him to eat Succotash. On a side note, vegetables are much healthier than fruit.

Yes, you're an arsehole but let me look at your post.

The fat guy deserved it, tell him to eat Succotash. On a side note, vegetables are much healthier than fruit.
How often to you eat vegetables for breakfast?

I think you went too far.

He may have had good intentions with his comment and you really went overboard ripping into him over it.

My $0.02.
Maybe but like I said before I'm only human and sometimes get fed up with other people giving unsolicited advice

Maybe but like I said before I'm only human and sometimes get fed up with other people giving unsolicited advice
Understandable. Unsolicited advice can be very annoying.

But I think your response could have been more measured in this case while still getting your point across and without biting your tongue. Seems to me like you escalated it several levels higher than it needed to go. I'd say he gave you a level 10 asshole comment. You went to level 80 asshole with your response.

My $0.02. Have a good one.

I don't eat breakfast.

I eat a salad sandwich for lunch and on an evening, some meat with veg. The only time I eat fruit is a pineapple ring on ham, or mango chutney with my poppadoms.
Your loss,

I eat fruit every day because it's delicious and good for you.

For the average healthy person eating fruit every day is not an issue.

You must be sickly.
Far from it. I cook Indian food most nights, normally Pathia and Jalfrazi. If I eat breakfast, my gut will just gurgle all day, never eaten breakfast for donkey years. Because I cook everyday, I use vegetables.

How often to you eat vegetables for breakfast?
How often are you an asshole to random people that talk to you?

I'd shove your weight vest up your ass, you fucking prick!

Knock you right the fuck out. I ain't the one to talk bullshit like that to.

Actually I'd lay it on your face and leave you sleeping there, with or without a broken jaw.

But you would be knocked out. I will lay you right the fuck out. 1 punch.

Last edited:
How often are you an asshole to random people that talk to you?

I'd shove your weight vest up your ass, you fucking prick!

Knock you right the fuck out. I ain't the one to talk bullshit like that to.

Actually I'd lay it on your face and leave you sleeping there, with or without a broken jaw.

But you would be knocked out. I will lay you right the fuck out. 1 punch.
OOOHHHH another internet superman.

iu

And this fat fuck wasn't talking to me he was making some snide ass remark based in his utter ignorance.

Blues Man,

Fruit and veg are similar in nutrition etc.. but veg have an anti-inflammatory effect and are also antibacterial. I eat loads of ground spices, and a jam jar size of garlic lasts me just over a week. Veg often needs cooked, hence why I eat veg. When working, a shop bought sandwich is the most I eat on a lunch.

Today, I was up at 5:30am, in work for 7pm, drunk Pepsi Max and Coke Zero till now (7:16pm) with no food, and supper is now on. Gonna have tinned burgers in bread with cheese and chips. A night off from veg and fruit.

Gosh, BM. You're a freakin lion, man!

I would have just said ''shut up!" and kept eating. Probably wouldn't even have looked at him.

And he likely would have naturally just keep walking. lol..

Gosh, BM. You're a freakin lion, man!

I would have just said ''shut up!" and kept eating. Probably wouldn't even have looked at him.

And he likely would have naturally just keep walking. lol..
99% of the time that's what I would have done. But I had dealt with too many idiots in the few days before that and I was at a zero tolerance level

Forum List

Back