Saw a new doctor on my BACK- I am F-------- ed

I spent my childhood reading ..

... I will outlive you all.

View attachment 811127
I spent mine running. I think I’ll outlast you…

PQ

Don't feel lonely about it. I will probably be in a wheel chair in the next year or so. But I'd rather get a mobility scooter thingy. Unfortunately, they cost bucks. Found some on Amazon for around 800 bucks but who the hell has that kind of money nowadays? Certainly not I. It's going to suck, but..I see it coming, as does my neurologist who is also surprised I can still walk, although it hurts like hell if I walk too far. Degenerative spine...and only a matter of time. There. I made a rhyme out of it.

Medicare will pay 80% if you are on it and the doc certifies the need. If you have an advantage plan, it could be more.

My back problems came from genes. Ma had a bad back too. Sister has one really bad from taking care of Ma and having to turn her to prevent bed sores. Mine also came from being very active in my life...maintenance on apartment complexes I managed, moving furniture around in my shop/boutique, lifting heavy assed rugs from the middle east outside so customers could look at them rolled out (and these were NOT little rugs. They were mostly all 12x15 feet and hand made and THICK. Heavy assed things). And in general...just doing what needed done when I had the strength to do it. Now? Almost 71 years old and a screwed up back. Bought two mobility scooters, cuz the time is coming. Actually, the time is already here. I have to use them just to go check the mailbox.

On Monday- I saw a new orthopedic Doc. HE was Extremely smart and cool guy.
HE broke every one of my disk levels into extreme details

I knew it was bad but NEVER could imagine it was this BAD.

The information was so overwhelming that I went outside after and GRIEVED for 30 minutes or so. We are talking like Colorado RIVER s

He said the fact that I can WALK around and move with little pain based on my MRI is amazing
:(:(

We are going to try regeneration methods that cost $$$$$$
At least the news is getting better for us . More exciting .
Write next from your death bed just so we can have the last tearful chapter to laugh over .
BTW You are so brave to write and it is a miracle you can type without shattering lumbar L1 , L2 and L3 . So brave .

I thought my pain was only 1 level.
WELL.I WAS SUPER WRONG.. it may be coming from 2-3 levels !!!

I am going to see a surgeon and talk about lumbar arfitical disk replacment first.
opinions are dwindling
Get another opinion and an upside down board.

I did and I went from walking with crutches for 3 months to full mobility.

Surgery is a gambler's bet because if it fails YOU'RE FUCKED

Write next from your death bed just so we can have the last tearful chapter to laugh over .
BTW You are so brave to write and it is a miracle you can type without shattering lumbar L1 , L2 and L3 . So brave .

Don’t mock me !!
Ain’t cool

Don’t F with me !!!

I cannot fight ever again !!

To painful 😣

I miss grappling around with the guys on the mat 😞😞

Forum List

Back