So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

I'm sure most would just accept it like sheep Valerie. Of course, removing even the possibility of a militia just guarantees it,

HIs mother was a gun nut who made sure the boy knew how to kill.

Shooting someone 4-11 times is not teaching someone to kill. Oh and what gun range did she take him too again? Seems there is no record of that at the local ones.

One can only shoot at gun ranges?

Most people's backyards aren't big enough to practice in and in town they take a dim view of that type of activity. The press and left report the mom took her son to the gun range. So far, that has not be proven to be true.

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them. However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them. However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?
LOL You are to young to remember the first ban aren't you?

Do you feel lucky?

Following the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre, I would not be too confident about grandfathering

Invest in them if you want. Lets see what laws get passed

Do you feel lucky?

Following the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre, I would not be too confident about grandfathering

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6TgitlNIA&feature=player_detailpage]Rahm Emanuel Says Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste - YouTube[/ame]

NEVER owned a gun until nonbama got into power then we lined up at gabellas to purchase one and some ammo .tried to purchase another yesterday but the line was so long it was unbelievable . will go early tomorrow and purchase another one . the more politicans talk about taking away my 2nd amemdment rights the more guns I will buy.

10thousand folks were gunned down in Mexico in the last 2 months

oh i forget GUNS ARE BANNED in mexico .

Guns are banned in canada
people still killed by guns

when will you bleeding heart liberals learn ????

Last edited:
NEVER owned a gun until nonbama got into power then we lined up at gabellas to purchase one and some ammo .tried to purchase another yesterday but the line was so long it was unbelievable . will go early tomorrow and purchase another one . the more politicans talk about taking away my 2nd amemdment rights the more guns I will buy.

10thousand folks were gunned down in Mexico in the last 2 months

oh i forget GUNS ARE BANNED in mexico .

Guns are banned in canada
people still killed by guns

when will you bleeding heart liberals learn ????

They know. It isnt about crime it is about their need to be fascists.

Buying some rounds for target shooting (usual stuff).
They are SOLD OUT of assault rifles.
They have such a demand, they're not accepting down payments. It's first come, first served next shipment.

Freaking gun business is booming - thanks to the media and the current regime. Their stupid ass threats for tighter restrictions (ALA Feinstein's) - arming every dope (pecker head) in the nation.

Well done Libberhoids.

Surely, you didn't mean to refer to yourself as a dopey pecker-head. But, yes, you nailed it.

Check out my WalMart thread. They've run out in some stores too.

Reactionary idiots are spending their rent money on guns.

They have such a demand, they're not accepting down payments. It's first come, first served next shipment.

Freaking gun business is booming - thanks to the media and the current regime. Their stupid ass threats for tighter restrictions (ALA Feinstein's) - arming every dope (pecker head) in the nation.

Well done Libberhoids.

Surely, you didn't mean to refer to yourself as a dopey pecker-head. But, yes, you nailed it.

You should feel good. We are taking you fascists seriously.

Well done Libberhoids.

I find it interesting that this run on guns upsets some like you.

Hmmmmm.

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

No need to confiscate

Just make them illegal. You can't sell it, you can't shoot in public.
Offer a grace period to turn them in. After that, if you still have them you are subject to fines or imprisonment

Do you feel lucky?

Forum List

Back