So How Screwed are Democrats for 2016?

They're not screwed. The Democrat Party is now "the Party."

Communist parties tend to get that way.

The problem is, the democrats have the attitude, they have the social programs, they have the economic ideals, they have the institutional corruption, BUT they don't have the power.

Breaking the back of the corrupt DNC media has left the dims in a lurch.

They only need the WH.

They will dump everything into it, sacrificing any seats that may be up.

just recall last election, how many important issues were not covered and how many useless ones were front and center

It will be a female dem as our next Pres

I accept all bets on that
Nope.
Obama won last time largely because blacks in inner city areas of swing states were motivated to go out and vote. That was true in NC, OH, FL, and PA.
This time there is no motivating factor. Who's going to bust butt to go vote for some old white bitch no one trusts?
women that normally don't vote will vote for her b/c she's a woman and the left will create a hate machine against the sexist gop

It doesn't matter what they say but what they do. You can't sell what you don't have...........for very long.

The banks would disagree with you. As would Bernie Madoff. And Insurance companies. The list goes on.

You're under the false assumption that product dissatisfaction will lead to a decline in sales. But that is a horribly outdated and disproven theory. Marketing has demonstrated its superiority to quality control by preconditioning you to be satisfied with whatever comes out of the box, and continuing to believe that what you're getting remains the best option.

It doesn't matter what they say but what they do. You can't sell what you don't have...........for very long.

The banks would disagree with you. As would Bernie Madoff. And Insurance companies. The list goes on.

You're under the false assumption that product dissatisfaction will lead to a decline in sales. But that is a horribly outdated and disproven theory. Marketing has demonstrated its superiority to quality control by preconditioning you to be satisfied with whatever comes out of the box, and continuing to believe that what you're getting remains the best option.

It seems that you are the one with an outdated and disproven theory.

I can see by the number of voters that showed up this last election cycle.

What's the ideal voter turnout for a politician to get himself elected? Zero. Then he can just vote for himself and win with a "unanimous mandate."

If you know that the reason that tuition has increased for higher education is due to the butchering of funding in states and your response is not replacing the funding then you don't have a solution.

The fault in your logic is that you the politician's goal is to provide solutions. When really, his only goal is to convince most people to vote for him than for the other guy. Good marketing is a much more effective means of solicitation than good production.

What's the ideal voter turnout for a politician to get himself elected? Zero. Then he can just vote for himself and win with a "unanimous mandate."

If you know that the reason that tuition has increased for higher education is due to the butchering of funding in states and your response is not replacing the funding then you don't have a solution.

The fault in your logic is that you the politician's goal is to provide solutions. When really, his only goal is to convince most people to vote for him than for the other guy. Good marketing is a much more effective means of solicitation than good production.

The fault in your logic is that you continue to think that the con is going to continue to work.

The fault in your logic is that you continue to think that the con is going to continue to work.

It's been working for a very long time already and there is nothing on the horizon changing any of it. You are living in a fantasy world. The reality is not as friendly as you want to believe. Here's a tip: Nobody gives you what you want. Ever. They only give you what they can convince you to buy. Even if you get mad and look to buy somewhere else next time, the next guy isn't going to give you what you want either. He's still only going to give you what he can convince you to buy. Even if you, as an individual, are savvy enough to not be had, you can't change humanity.

Look at Obamacare. The American people don't want it. They didn't want it back then. At least, they don't want what Obamacare is and what they are seeing it turn out to be. But, they were given it because it's what they were convinced to buy. And why were they convinced?

It's been working for a very long time already and there is nothing on the horizon changing any of it. You are living in a fantasy world. The reality is not as friendly as you want to believe. Here's a tip: Nobody gives you what you want. Ever. They only give you what they can convince you to buy. Even if you get mad and look to buy somewhere else next time, the next guy isn't going to give you what you want either. He's still only going to give you what he can convince you to buy. Even if you, as an individual, are savvy enough to not be had, you can't change humanity.

Look at Obamacare. The American people don't want it. They didn't want it back then. At least, they don't want what Obamacare is and what they are seeing it turn out to be. But, they were given it because it's what they were convinced to buy. And why were they convinced?

Let me clue you in on a little sumpin' sumpin'.

Elected officials are hired to do a job. So, you can bullshit a bunch of younger folk. You can bullshit the Tea Party but the rest of us you cannot bullshit.

So, these fuckers work for us. Not the other way around. Now, you can go around continue to attempt to sell and continue to fail.

Universal health care. It's coming.

Elected officials are hired to do a job. So, you can bullshit a bunch of younger folk. You can bullshit the Tea Party but the rest of us you cannot bullshit.

So, these fuckers work for us. Not the other way around. Now, you can go around continue to attempt to sell and continue to fail.

Universal health care. It's coming.

Yes, elected officials are hired to do a job.

Universal health care is already here for retirees. The question everyone has to decide on is whether they want a similar system to cover the rest of their lives. I would not mind it so much if it's exactly as it is under medicare, with everyone having the option to buy gap coverage for the things government has decided we don't need. I wont like the progressive nature of tax... but I'll probably have to swallow it as we are being forced to swallow on the stupid SS/medicare system. IOW some minimum coverage covered by mandated taxes that everyone has to pay... and some level of capitalism for the rest. But if you make it free for half the country... with no mandated cost being shared, I'll fight it to the death.

First, you should let yourself in on how to speak proper English.

Evidently, they can. They have been. They continue to. And they will continue to. Because they want to. You cannot force them to do any different. What are you going to do, not vote? If so, you're helping them. Are you going to vote for the other guy? If so, you're still feeding the problem because the other guy does the same thing. Are you going to vote third party? You're still helping them, because the Rs and Ds still retain the power.

So, these fuckers work for us. Not the other way around.

Oh, you sad, naive, little creature. They never told you about the Easter Bunny either, did they?

First, you should let yourself in on how to speak proper English.

Evidently, they can. They have been. They continue to. And they will continue to. Because they want to. You cannot force them to do any different. What are you going to do, not vote? If so, you're helping them. Are you going to vote for the other guy? If so, you're still feeding the problem because the other guy does the same thing. Are you going to vote third party? You're still helping them, because the Rs and Ds still retain the power.

So, these fuckers work for us. Not the other way around.

Oh, you sad, naive, little creature. They never told you about the Easter Bunny either, did they?

Pffttt...something tells me that you are going to be out of a pr job.

Play it your way. See how many people buy your brand of bullshit.

Last edited:

People don't buy my bullshit. They buy the gold, vanilla, and spice I've convinced them they're getting. And if they don't like mine, they go buy someone else's bullshit. They quickly learn that it's all bullshit and promptly lower their standards. Why?

People don't buy my bullshit. They buy the gold, vanilla, and spice I've convinced them they're getting. And if they don't like mine, they go buy someone else's bullshit. They quickly learn that it's all bullshit and promptly lower their standards. Why?

I'm not buying your bullshit. That's exactly what your selling

You don't have to accept reality if you don't want to. All the same, your fantasy is nothing but a fantasy. You'll understand when you grow up.

You don't have to accept reality if you don't want to. All the same, your fantasy is nothing but a fantasy. You'll understand when you grow up.

Sounds to me like you don't have jack shit. You didn't have it before and you don't have it now. The only people that think you're that special are your parents.

You got nothing. That will be your undoing.

The demographics are moving away from the Dems. Big time. The Dems are barely getting a 1/3 rd of the white vote. You cannot win elections that way. In addition, millennials and blacks are starting to move away. A very bad combination.

Yes...I hope the Republicans are counting on millenials and blacks in 2016

Also looking to see how they do with Hispanics as they attempt to trash Obamas immigration reform
They pulled 45% of the womens vote in 2012, hard for them to break 40 if Hillary or Warren runs

Whites do not vote for Democrats anymore. You cannot escape that problem no matter how you try to spin it.

The Dem formula for winning elections is 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. The last election cycle Dems got 37% of the white vote and 89% of the black vote. Millennial support dropped 17-18% in many races (Kay Hagan) and dropped 9% overall.

Sorry...the Dems are in rough shape heading into 2016. :(

Lets see...

In 2016 Dems get:
Womens vote
Hispanic vote
Black vote
Young vote

Republicans get:
Old, white, christian male vote

Dems have to get 40% of the white vote to win. It cannot be more simple. Whether you accept it or not is beside the point. Getting 37% of the white vote in the last election cycle was a disaster.

The minority vote and young people are not enough unless there is a black man on the top of the ticket. It will not work.

No one expects Hillary to get anywhere near the black turn out Obama did. Plus some early polling indicates many in the black community are angry over the Dems amnesty stance.

Bottom line: The Dems must court white voters. Strictly appealing to their liberal base or minorities does not cut it anymore.

Bill Clinton got almost as much of the black vote as Obama did

I will gladly trade the lost black vote for the additional womens vote

It's been a long time since Bill was POTUS. You had best wake up.

Sounds to me like you don't have jack shit. You didn't have it before and you don't have it now. The only people that think you're that special are your parents.

You got nothing. That will be your undoing.

For all of your romanticizing you can't identify a single example of your fantasy bearing fruit. By your own admission both parties are peddling bullshit. And we all know people continue buying. According to your fantasy the people should not be electing either Republicans or Democrats.

Democrats go searching for a message ahead of 2016

Hillary! For that new car smell!!!

Hillary! For that mothball smell!!!

Hillary-Clinton.gif

Forum List

Back