So How Screwed are Democrats for 2016?

Pffttt...something tells me that you are going to be out of a pr job.

Play it your way. See how many people buy your brand of bullshit.

People don't buy my bullshit. They buy the gold, vanilla, and spice I've convinced them they're getting. And if they don't like mine, they go buy someone else's bullshit. They quickly learn that it's all bullshit and promptly lower their standards. Why?

I'm not buying your bullshit. That's exactly what your selling

You don't have to accept reality if you don't want to. All the same, your fantasy is nothing but a fantasy. You'll understand when you grow up.

Sounds to me like you don't have jack shit. You didn't have it before and you don't have it now. The only people that think you're that special are your parents.

You got nothing. That will be your undoing.

For all of your romanticizing you can't identify a single example of your fantasy bearing fruit. By your own admission both parties are peddling bullshit. And we all know people continue buying. According to your fantasy the people should not be electing either Republicans or Democrats.

I like you little social engineers. You're cute. Dumb as hell but cute. You folks are a dime a dozen.

People like to ask questions. They fire people all the time. You wouldn't recognize the fruit if it came and bit you on the ass.

You see, when you have no plan of action it shows. You may bullshit the Tea Party and you may bullshit some of the younger folks but you have a lot of people that want to know if a specific course or action or policy works. They ask questions. You fuckers are not at all prepared for that.

I'm looking forward to 2016

Republicans believing America is buying their message
Another weak GOP candidate keeping Republicans home
Republicans defending 24 Senate seats vs the Dems 10
US demographics moving away from old white guys

The demographics are moving away from the Dems. Big time. The Dems are barely getting a 1/3 rd of the white vote. You cannot win elections that way. In addition, millennials and blacks are starting to move away. A very bad combination.

Yes...I hope the Republicans are counting on millenials and blacks in 2016

Also looking to see how they do with Hispanics as they attempt to trash Obamas immigration reform
They pulled 45% of the womens vote in 2012, hard for them to break 40 if Hillary or Warren runs

Whites do not vote for Democrats anymore. You cannot escape that problem no matter how you try to spin it.

The Dem formula for winning elections is 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. The last election cycle Dems got 37% of the white vote and 89% of the black vote. Millennial support dropped 17-18% in many races (Kay Hagan) and dropped 9% overall.

Sorry...the Dems are in rough shape heading into 2016. :(

Lets see...

In 2016 Dems get:
Womens vote
Hispanic vote
Black vote
Young vote

Republicans get:
Old, white, christian male vote

How does a 69 year old woman, in charge of putting out her husband's bimbo eruptions, get Dems the young vote in 2016?

I'm looking forward to 2016

Republicans believing America is buying their message
Another weak GOP candidate keeping Republicans home
Republicans defending 24 Senate seats vs the Dems 10
US demographics moving away from old white guys

The demographics are moving away from the Dems. Big time. The Dems are barely getting a 1/3 rd of the white vote. You cannot win elections that way. In addition, millennials and blacks are starting to move away. A very bad combination.

Yes...I hope the Republicans are counting on millenials and blacks in 2016

Also looking to see how they do with Hispanics as they attempt to trash Obamas immigration reform
They pulled 45% of the womens vote in 2012, hard for them to break 40 if Hillary or Warren runs

Whites do not vote for Democrats anymore. You cannot escape that problem no matter how you try to spin it.

The Dem formula for winning elections is 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. The last election cycle Dems got 37% of the white vote and 89% of the black vote. Millennial support dropped 17-18% in many races (Kay Hagan) and dropped 9% overall.

Sorry...the Dems are in rough shape heading into 2016. :(

Lets see...

In 2016 Dems get:
Womens vote
Hispanic vote
Black vote
Young vote

Republicans get:
Old, white, christian male vote

How does a 69 year old woman, in charge of putting out her husband's bimbo eruptions, get Dems the young vote in 2016?
Maybe cause of all the great things she did for America as Secretary of State. Like getting our Ambassador killed.... Uhmm... like bringing peace to the Middle East... Uhmmmm... never mind. Maybe she'll promise Little Debbie treats for everyone.

Forum List

Back