So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

It seems that this new modern society breeds more and more incompetent people. They can't get laid, nor can they figure out how to make themselves appealing so they lash out like the spoiled brats they are. A true shame but that is one of the results that an undeserved sense of entitlement breeds.

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed “feminist bitches” for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats weren’t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didn’t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as “sluts” and “whores”. I don’t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they don’t want to or can’t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed “feminist bitches” for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats weren’t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didn’t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as “sluts” and “whores”. I don’t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they don’t want to or can’t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

It was months ago. The thread had drifted way off the original topic, so no idea. I think the title had something to do with feminism.

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.

Last edited:

It was months ago. The thread had drifted way off the original topic, so no idea. I think the title had something to do with feminism.

So, nothing more than hearsay on your part. Like I said, I review thousands of threads and have never come across anything even remotely as you describe.

It seems that this new modern society breeds more and more incompetent people. They can't get laid, nor can they figure out how to make themselves appealing so they lash out like the spoiled brats they are. A true shame but that is one of the results that an undeserved sense of entitlement breeds.
Reminds me of this picture, where at one time men were men and would act like men. Today in the me first attitude, fuck everyone...

american-manhood.jpg

All we need to know is that she said it. So it must be true. Libs never make anything up.

We had a few of them when I was in high school.

They were known as nerds, losers, geeks, weirdos, poindexters, etc.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:

Stuffing them in lockers was great sport at my HS

This pathetic "man" and others like him, wants to blame society for his own failed attemps at having a normal sex life. In his mind, his problem is so severe, that he believes he has the right to strike out and kill others.

When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

bradley-manning-549x359.jpg

Forum List

Back