Trump Administration throws caution to the wind - show us the money!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Expensive housing from lobbyists.

Wild spending

Buying expensive unnecessary items

Making money off privately owned businesses

So when Mick Mulvaney explains that if you want to play, you have to pay, isn't he just following Trump policy? He is speaking for Donald Trump.

It's not about Mulvaney, he is just announcing to the business community the Trump Government policy on access.

Mick Mulvaney Casually Explains to Bankers How He Instituted a Pay-to-Play Rule for Lobbyists While in Congress

Is this how you drain the swamp? Come on USMB Republicans, explain to us how this drains the swamp.

5066-1501503309-2ee155157565e4eeaeda57839557260f.jpg

And where are Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan? Is this because they agree with the Trump Administration?

My favorite thing about trump is how he brings out the crazy liberals. Now if he would just start rounding them all up.

• Banned
My favorite thing about trump is how he brings out the crazy liberals. Now if he would just start rounding them all up.
So you are a Nazi. We were already pretty sure. Thanks for confirming our suspicions.

• Banned
Seems perfect for the job. He might make a perfect SecState following Hillary
Hillary? Is that your "free" word? Your get out of jail card?

But but but Hillary!

Last edited:
  • Banned
They still love Trump.

He said he could shoot someone and get away with it.

Slimy McConnell and Ryan like the distractions to make bills for their rich buddies..both are not going to campaign again because everyone is screwed..with their lobbyist friends.

They still love Trump.

I don't know if I'd be happy if he shot a conservative.

I believe when he said that he was talking about NYC; pretty high odds hitting a conservative there.

• Banned
I'm still trying to figure out what this is supposed to mean.

traitors.jpg

They still love Trump.

I believe when he said that he was talking about NYC; pretty high odds hitting a conservative there.
Isn't that where Trump is from?

They still love Trump.

Isn't that where Trump is from?

Yeah, so what?

Forum List

Back