So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.

Maybe this needs to be a question on gun license applications and vehicle rental contracts for single men.
Maybe prostitution needs to be legalized across the nation in the name of national security.

In a discussion yesterday, a male friend of mine suggested that what might be needed is a government fund to get these guys laid on a regular basis so as to keep the rest of us safer. But that would mean getting more women into prostitution to service them and he didn’t think that was fair to the women.

One of the worst things about the internet is that no matter how ridiculous your grievances are, or how twisted your beliefs, there is a group of people on the internet who share your beliefs/perversions and this normalizes the behaviour.

Yesterday the Toronto van driver was being hailed as a hero on the sites where incels congregate.
a male friend of mine suggested that what might be needed is a government fund to get these guys laid
And I am sure it would come out of my taxes? My way is a better way to get pajama boys laid...

man-lying-on-street-picture-id124469190

We had a few of them when I was in high school.

They were known as nerds, losers, geeks, weirdos, poindexters, etc.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:
When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

bradley-manning-549x359.jpg

The guy in Toronto was ex-military, briefly. He washed out and voluntarily left. Our Secretary of Defence says it was a “mutual decision”.

being in for 14 days of basic training and washing out doesn't make you "ex-military"

Not in any real sense but it does show that the army couldn’t “make a man out of him”.

Maybe what we need is programs for boys to work on their self-esteem like we have in gobs and gobs for young girls.

Of course, for this guy it's too late and he should hang, except Canada doesn't execute killers like this so he gets 3 hots and a cot for life.

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.

Maybe this needs to be a question on gun license applications and vehicle rental contracts for single men.
Maybe prostitution needs to be legalized across the nation in the name of national security.

In a discussion yesterday, a male friend of mine suggested that what might be needed is a government fund to get these guys laid on a regular basis so as to keep the rest of us safer. But that would mean getting more women into prostitution to service them and he didn’t think that was fair to the women.

One of the worst things about the internet is that no matter how ridiculous your grievances are, or how twisted your beliefs, there is a group of people on the internet who share your beliefs/perversions and this normalizes the behaviour.

Yesterday the Toronto van driver was being hailed as a hero on the sites where incels congregate.

Some of that hero worship may be genuine but most of it is just for shock value by /b/-tards trying to get a rise out of normals.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:
When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

The guy in Toronto was ex-military, briefly. He washed out and voluntarily left. Our Secretary of Defence says it was a “mutual decision”.

being in for 14 days of basic training and washing out doesn't make you "ex-military"

Not in any real sense but it does show that the army couldn’t “make a man out of him”.

Maybe what we need is programs for boys to work on their self-esteem like we have in gobs and gobs for young girls.

Of course, for this guy it's too late and he should hang, except Canada doesn't execute killers like this so he gets 3 hots and a cot for life.

And all the boy action he wants...or maybe doesn't want.

Still better just to execute his ass after a fair trial if he's found competent.

Guards looking the other way to let some scumbag get raped isn't exactly a well organized penal system.

Still better just to execute his ass after a fair trial if he's found competent.

Guards looking the other way to let some scumbag get raped isn't exactly a well organized penal system.
Well, they looked away "for" Jeffrey Dahmer.

Well, they looked away "for" Jeffrey Dahmer.

Still should have just had him executed.

Extra-judicial killings make the system not be the system.

a male friend of mine suggested that what might be needed is a government fund to get these guys laid
And I am sure it would come out of my taxes? My way is a better way to get pajama boys laid...

It’s amazing how often you talk about killing people you don’t like, while claiming what a decent moral man you are.

It’s amazing how often you talk about killing people you don’t like, while claiming what a decent moral man you are.
If the government cannot prevent the perverts from killing other people, why is it bad to prevent the shit from killing 14 innocent children?

Ex military....I prefer to protect innocent people from those who wish to do others harm. Not like you who has to find a safe spot and pray that the killer doesn't find you.

There are some things that many heterosexual men seem not to understand:
  1. If you dislike, disdain, vilify, mock, declare your superiority to, and annoy, such as so many men seem to do to women, you will not be liked. This behavior certainly will not inspire women to grab your hand and haul you off to the bedroom.
  2. Like men, and I'm sad to say this but it is true for all humans, there is a physical factor at play with women, as well. It's not fair. It never was. It's cruel to people on whom Mother Nature did not smile. But it is real. The physical factor affects both sexes. Neither sex queues up for dates with people who lack what society considers "attractive." Conversely, people notice physically attractive people without having a clue as to what these people are like. I guess it's just down to some visual thing or, if you're in the same room, pheromones. I remember seeing a young male actor on TV, shirtless, acting a role so that he was not exhibiting his actual personality. He made me drop my fork. Wow. Just wow. We don't know how this operates. I can't explain it and nobody else can, either.
  3. Don't be fooled by some guy declaring that somebody is a "man's man." A "man's man" is attractive to men. So this must be great for gay guys. Most women aren't turned on by some guy in a camouflage outfit covered in tattoos, guns, and ammunition bandoleers, spewing filthy language, trash-talking females, and spraying bullets. The story of Rudolph Valentino (1895 - 1926), "The Sheik," is instructional. Newspapers mocked him for wearing a wristwatch. This was a "bracelet" and "real men" had pocket watches. When Valentino died suddenly in New York at the age of 31, there was mass hysteria on the streets of NYC, packed with weeping women. He was a "Ladies Man," NOT a "man's man."
People just have to sit down and figure out whether they are heterosexual or have some other orientation. If you're heterosexual, work to appeal to your audience. Putting your efforts into alienating it is not a good idea.

If the government cannot prevent the perverts from killing other people, why is it bad to prevent the shit from killing 14 innocent children?

Nice try asshat. In your posts in this forum, you’ve threatened to kill women who back talked you, trespassers, anyone who tried to take your guns, and said that you support an authoritarian government, and you’d kill liberals as well.

You should get together with Marion Morrison. He wants to hang Obsma for treason, but he’s fine with Trump selling out to Putin.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

I found a good article on it this morning, I already knew about them though through the "red pill" group on Reddit.

1. If you dislike, disdain, vilify, mock, declare your superiority to, and annoy, such as so many men seem to do to women, you will not be liked. This behavior certainly will not inspire women to grab your hand and haul you off to the bedroom.
  2. Like men, and I'm sad to say this but it is true for all humans, there is a physical factor at play with women, as well. It's not fair. It never was. It's cruel to people on whom Mother Nature did not smile. But it is real. The physical factor affects both sexes. Neither sex queues up for dates with people who lack what society considers "attractive." Conversely, people notice physically attractive people without having a clue as to what these people are like. I guess it's just down to some visual thing or, if you're in the same room, pheromones. I remember seeing a young male actor on TV, shirtless, acting a role so that he was not exhibiting his actual personality. He made me drop my fork. Wow. Just wow. We don't know how this operates. I can't explain it and nobody else can, either.
  3. Don't be fooled by some guy declaring that somebody is a "man's man." A "man's man" is attractive to men. So this must be great for gay guys. Most women aren't turned on by some guy in a camouflage outfit covered in tattoos, guns, and ammunition bandoleers, spewing filthy language, trash-talking females, and spraying bullets. The story of Rudolph Valentino (1895 - 1926), "The Sheik," is instructional. Newspapers mocked him for wearing a wristwatch. This was a "bracelet" and "real men" had pocket watches. When Valentino died suddenly in New York at the age of 31, there was mass hysteria on the streets of NYC, packed with weeping women. He was a "Ladies Man," NOT a "man's man."
People just have to sit down and figure out whether they are heterosexual or have some other orientation. If you're heterosexual, work to appeal to your audience. Putting your efforts into alienating it is not a good idea.

Brilliant post. Well written and full of good advice. I would add just one thing.

If you show no interest in a woman, other than a sexual interest, she’s not going to have any interest in you. Sexual attraction, for most women, starts between the ears not between the legs. Shared interests, good manners, respect and a great sense of humour, are very sexy.

My daughter’s husband said it best: Sex is so much better when you care about the person you’re fucking. There’s just no comparison.

Brilliant post. Well written and full of good advice. I would add just one thing.

If you show no interest in a woman, other than a sexual interest, she’s not going to have any interest in you. Sexual attraction, for most women, starts between the ears not between the legs. Shared interests, good manners, respect and a great sense of humour, are very sexy.

My daughter’s husband said it best: Sex is so much better when you care about the person you’re fucking. There’s just no comparison.

And thank you! You are so right! Sexual attraction, at least that of any value, starts between the ears. This is why analyzing such attraction is like, to borrow a phrase, trying to nail jello to a wall. I've said many times that I like to judge a man based on whether I'd want to have breakfast with him in the morning, not on how pretty he is or how good in bed. Anyone can be good for an hour's roll in the hay. I think that this is why I've only felt attracted to guys (talking celebrities here, of course) who were/are writers, songwriters, musicians, actors. They were people who did not come across as arrogant and egocentric and they offered something that made me want to sit down with them, but a bottle of something between us, and have long conversations, ask them what inspired them and what they see in the world that they draw from, and how they came up with what they came up with.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I've spent a lot of my life around D.C., otherwise known as "Hollywood for the Ugly." So many of the guys around here, particularly the politicians, are boring, insincere suits who don't know when to STFU. This current crop is extremely bad, always prattling about politics, religion, and other nonsense. They are Death By Boredom. It's a slow and agonizing death. I hope that they don't do this at home. I had to be in the courtroom when SCOTUS heard oral argument in Falwell v. Flynt way back when. It truly was Asshole v. Asshole. When not taking notes (my job), I spent the time laughing at Scalia's jokes, looking at Falwell and Flynt, and cursing the fact that I had left my barf bag at home.

I have one final thought for the gentlemen, until I think of another:

If you have a sense of humor, find it. If you don't have a sense of humor, go out and get one.

Thank you, Dragonlady. You are a Keeper.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

It seems that this new modern society breeds more and more incompetent people. They can't get laid, nor can they figure out how to make themselves appealing so they lash out like the spoiled brats they are. A true shame but that is one of the results that an undeserved sense of entitlement breeds.
Reminds me of this picture, where at one time men were men and would act like men. Today in the me first attitude, fuck everyone...

View attachment 189911
Yes, a man just ain't a man without a rifle.

washed out doesn't mean voluntarily left, it means you were kicked the fuck out...Damn bitch, you need a dictionary.

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed “feminist bitches” for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats weren’t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didn’t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as “sluts” and “whores”. I don’t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they don’t want to or can’t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

While perhaps not quite to the level described by Dragonlady, Daniel Palos is close. He has been whining about wanting "his turn" on women. He has been offering "full body massage with a happy ending" for as long as I remember him being here. And when asked about it, he wants a "friend" for sex without him having to be her friend. He is every bit what the dangerous ones are, without the balls to act.

Forum List

Back