So.. how long before Donald Trump gets locked up? What would your reaction be?

Criminal, how? Specifically?

He conspired to pay people off and didn't report it as a campaign expenditure.

That's a violation of federal election law.

But probably just the tip of the iceberg. With the Russian Spy babe breaking bad on the NRA, people investigating misappropriation of innagural funds, and Mueller tightening the noose, there will be no doubt of Trump's widespread criminality.

How do you know he used campaign donations and what specific laws were violated?

Just list the USC codes. I’ll even supply a link to a list of our laws:

U.S. Code: Table of Contents

How’s that Russian collusion to steal the 2016POTUS election from HIllary investigation coming along?
Thanks for asking. It’s going along really well.

So far they’ve identified a dozen close members of the Trump administration who have Russian contacts.

Some of them have been indicted. Some are waiting sentencing. Some are going to jail. And they have just barely begun.

No one has been indicted for colluding with Putin to steal th 2016 election from HIllary Clinton.

Who are you referring to, specifically, and what, specificallu, were they indicted for?
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

For god sake‘s, dozens of Russians have been indicted. Where the fuk is this stupidity coming from? I’m just mystified.

Criminal, how? Specifically?

He conspired to pay people off and didn't report it as a campaign expenditure.

That's a violation of federal election law.

But probably just the tip of the iceberg. With the Russian Spy babe breaking bad on the NRA, people investigating misappropriation of innagural funds, and Mueller tightening the noose, there will be no doubt of Trump's widespread criminality.

How do you know he used campaign donations and what specific laws were violated?

Just list the USC codes. I’ll even supply a link to a list of our laws:

U.S. Code: Table of Contents

How’s that Russian collusion to steal the 2016POTUS election from HIllary investigation coming along?
Thanks for asking. It’s going along really well.

So far they’ve identified a dozen close members of the Trump administration who have Russian contacts.

Some of them have been indicted. Some are waiting sentencing. Some are going to jail. And they have just barely begun.

No one has been indicted for colluding with Putin to steal th 2016 election from HIllary Clinton.

Who are you referring to, specifically, and what, specificallu, were they indicted for?
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

For god sake‘s, dozens of Russians have been indicted. Where the fuk is this stupidity coming from? I’m just mystified.

These show Trump and Putin stole the election from HIllary?

How specifically, do those dog and pony indictments prove that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the election from HIllary?

When do the trials start?

Ok, here's a question nobody has asked.

This is probably not likely, but, what would happen if mueller releases his report and the only findings are about those who worked under trump, but nothing was found on trump himself?
The payments to both McDougal and the adult film star Stormy Daniels, totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars, became a central point in prosecutors’ case against Cohen. The attorney was sentenced to three years in prison on Wednesday for a litany of convictions, including violating campaign finance laws, tax evasion and lying to Congress, and said he did so “in coordination with and at the direction” of the president.

You would have to be a moron to think Michael Cohen should go to jail for 3 years but Trump is innocent. Trump is the mastermind here.

Don't forget Trump's own tweet
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Go to jail for what?
Colluding with Russia. Did you hear Michael Cohen say he was VERY Helpful to the prosecutors and Mueller?

We now know a lot of stuff Trump said he didn't do, he lied. He did those things. So do you want to keep defending the liar?

What did Bill Clinton do to get himself impeached?

Who has been indicted for being involved in Trump and Putin rigging the 2016 POTUS election and stealing it from Hillary?

I hear crickets.

Who has been indicted for being involved in Trump and Putin rigging the 2016 POTUS election and stealing it from Hillary?

I hear crickets.

Collusion with Russia is possible, Trump fans. Deal with it

Republicans think that the Mueller’s investigation has found no evidence of collusion with Russia and has accordingly shifted gears to process crimes like lying to the FBI or obstruction of justice. But this requires a lot of wishful thinking.

Consider the sentencing memos. Most of the attention has focused on the payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. But the Office of Special Counsel advised a federal judge that Michael Cohen had committed other serious crimes. He “withheld information material to the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.” He later came clean.

Mueller’s office recommended that Cohen be given some credit for this, and included this wording: Cohen “voluntarily provided the SCO with information about his own conduct and that of others on core topics under investigation by the SCO… the information he provided has been credible and consistent with other evidence obtained in the SCO’s continuing investigation.”

The “core topic” under investigation is Russian interference in the election. The “other evidence” is unknown to us at this point, but it’s safe to assume that it’s significant, because Mueller would not rely on Cohen’s word alone.

In the sentencing memo about Michael Flynn, Mueller’s office noted that he was cooperating on three criminal investigations. Three.

Everyone should know by now Washington is corrupt and pretty much always has been.

Morons.....like you......helped elect the orange charlatan because he was NOT from the DC establishment............Don't you NOW feel like a fucking idiot for being so damn naive?

It’s cute you think you know why I voted for Trump. I love how you people act as if you know what’s going on in stranger’s heads. I voted for Trump primarily bc of who he was running against, okay sweetie?

You’ve nothing in that head of yours but hate. You’re so smart and everyone else is so dumb, yet this superior intelligence of yours doesn’t allow for civil, thought-provoking conversation. You can’t even entertain difference of viewpoint, which means you either don’t understand it (not a sign of intelligence) or don’t have the mental capacity to debate (also not a sign of intelligence). Another sign of profound ignorance is making inaccurate assumptions based on who someone voted for. And where do you get the gall to make such assumptions? If the media says it, it must be true, right? LMAO

Intelligent people don’t act like you. Now go ahead and insult this “Trump cult member, ass kisser, moron, idiot, imbecile, simpleton, pinhead, etc etc etc” some more. That’s all you’re good for.
It doesn't matter why you were conned into voting for Trump. You fucked up. And I bet you have become one of Trump's biggest cheerleaders even though you now claim he was just a lesser of two evils.

Fact is, he's not the lesser of two evils. Do you like the conservative he appointed to the Supreme Court? Then you're a Republican and you don't even know it.

You were going to vote for any Republican who won the nomination right? So don't you guys ever make fun of us for voting straight ticket. You do the same thing. You'd vote for a piece of shit if the GOP nominated it. In fact you did.

And how did he get by all the Republicans who were running? They all sucked too. You guys know it you just can't admit it.

And actually I know you are convinced that Hillary sucks but that's just because you've been brainwashed for 30 years to believe that. She's actually one of the most honest politicians if you compare her to guys like Trump AND, don't forget Bill Clnton was one of the greatest presidents in US history. It amazes me that you stupid Americans didn't elect Gore or Hillary. Yall stupid.

You’ve got tons of gall calling me brainwashed dipshit when it’s glaringly obvious you’ve been brainwashed my the media. Go ahead and insult me and make inaccurate assumptions just to brag about how smart and right you are—it doesnt’ make it so. I don’t give a fuck what you think.

Hillary is one of the most honest politicians? No one with an ounce of sense would say such a thing. Reply to me now and keep showing everyone how retarded you are. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Everyone should know by now Washington is corrupt and pretty much always has been.

Morons.....like you......helped elect the orange charlatan because he was NOT from the DC establishment............Don't you NOW feel like a fucking idiot for being so damn naive?

It’s cute you think you know why I voted for Trump. I love how you people act as if you know what’s going on in stranger’s heads. I voted for Trump primarily bc of who he was running against, okay sweetie?

You’ve nothing in that head of yours but hate. You’re so smart and everyone else is so dumb, yet this superior intelligence of yours doesn’t allow for civil, thought-provoking conversation. You can’t even entertain difference of viewpoint, which means you either don’t understand it (not a sign of intelligence) or don’t have the mental capacity to debate (also not a sign of intelligence). Another sign of profound ignorance is making inaccurate assumptions based on who someone voted for. And where do you get the gall to make such assumptions? If the media says it, it must be true, right? LMAO

Intelligent people don’t act like you. Now go ahead and insult this “Trump cult member, ass kisser, moron, idiot, imbecile, simpleton, pinhead, etc etc etc” some more. That’s all you’re good for.
It doesn't matter why you were conned into voting for Trump. You fucked up. And I bet you have become one of Trump's biggest cheerleaders even though you now claim he was just a lesser of two evils.

Fact is, he's not the lesser of two evils. Do you like the conservative he appointed to the Supreme Court? Then you're a Republican and you don't even know it.

You were going to vote for any Republican who won the nomination right? So don't you guys ever make fun of us for voting straight ticket. You do the same thing. You'd vote for a piece of shit if the GOP nominated it. In fact you did.

And how did he get by all the Republicans who were running? They all sucked too. You guys know it you just can't admit it.

And actually I know you are convinced that Hillary sucks but that's just because you've been brainwashed for 30 years to believe that. She's actually one of the most honest politicians if you compare her to guys like Trump AND, don't forget Bill Clnton was one of the greatest presidents in US history. It amazes me that you stupid Americans didn't elect Gore or Hillary. Yall stupid.

You’ve got tons of gall calling me brainwashed dipshit when it’s glaringly obvious you’ve been brainwashed my the media. Go ahead and insult me and make inaccurate assumptions just to brag about how smart and right you are—it doesnt’ make it so. I don’t give a fuck what you think.

Hillary is one of the most honest politicians? No one with an ounce of sense would say such a thing. Reply to me now and keep showing everyone how retarded you are. Doesn’t bother me one bit.
Put Hillary up against any republican on the truth meter you’ll she she’s one of the most honest in Washington.

You don’t know because you’re brainwashed.

And your deep state conspiracies aren’t working because they’re just spin

If he goes to jail, the most likely course is that he'll get arrested after he leaves office - and even that assumes that he doesn't resign a half hour before leaving time, putting President Pence in office just long enough to fill out the pardoning form.

As to the second question, impeachment and removal will bring me the same amount of relief I'll feel when (if) he finally leaves after having been voted out. Seeing him in an orange jumpsuit will bring me no joy, but if that happens it will be because of his own choices.

Yes pence can pardon him for federal crimes.

However the state of NY is investigating trump too. If he's prosecuted and found guilty the only person who can pardon him is the governor of the state of NY.

The investigations in NY aren't good for trump because he can't control it. He can't pardon anyone involved and he can't fire anyone involved. Those investigation will be able to happen without any interference by trump and without any pardons for anyone.

So if he's pardoned by pence, he's going to end up in state prison instead of federal prison.

I personally don't want him impeached. I want democracy to do it's job. I want to believe that the majority of the people of America are good people who will do what's best for our nation and vote him out of office.

Once out of office I want the full force of our justice system to be brought down on him.

However if it's proven that the only reason he is president is because he cheated, broke the law and conspired with a hostile foreign nation to win that election, impeachment is probably the only recourse.

For God's sake, Dana...if you're REALLY concerned about someone cheating, breaking the law and conspiring with foreign nationals to affect our elections...then you should be demanding that Mueller investigate the person that actually DID all of those things...Hillary Rodham Clinton! If you're not? Then your partisan side is showing!

Put Hillary up against any republican on the truth meter you’ll she she’s one of the most honest in Washington.

Did you really just call Hillary honest? Wow...I mean WOW!!!

Compare her to any Republican you worship she is more honest than them. So yes, as far as politicians go, she's honest.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

Lets look at the petty lies you guys have called her out on:

Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her
blog_who_lies_more.jpg
private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama. None of them are major lies.

Ok I'm sorry she's not honest just a lot more honest than Trump

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

So if you don't care that Trump lies more, stop pretending to be bothered that Hillary lies. You're a dishonest political hack.

Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

All the nonsense aside, anyone else find it hilarious that Cohen said in his statement that he takes full responsibility for his crimes as he's blaming Trump ? LOL

If he goes to jail, the most likely course is that he'll get arrested after he leaves office - and even that assumes that he doesn't resign a half hour before leaving time, putting President Pence in office just long enough to fill out the pardoning form.

As to the second question, impeachment and removal will bring me the same amount of relief I'll feel when (if) he finally leaves after having been voted out. Seeing him in an orange jumpsuit will bring me no joy, but if that happens it will be because of his own choices.

Yes pence can pardon him for federal crimes.

However the state of NY is investigating trump too. If he's prosecuted and found guilty the only person who can pardon him is the governor of the state of NY.

The investigations in NY aren't good for trump because he can't control it. He can't pardon anyone involved and he can't fire anyone involved. Those investigation will be able to happen without any interference by trump and without any pardons for anyone.

So if he's pardoned by pence, he's going to end up in state prison instead of federal prison.

I personally don't want him impeached. I want democracy to do it's job. I want to believe that the majority of the people of America are good people who will do what's best for our nation and vote him out of office.

Once out of office I want the full force of our justice system to be brought down on him.

However if it's proven that the only reason he is president is because he cheated, broke the law and conspired with a hostile foreign nation to win that election, impeachment is probably the only recourse.

For God's sake, Dana...if you're REALLY concerned about someone cheating, breaking the law and conspiring with foreign nationals to affect our elections...then you should be demanding that Mueller investigate the person that actually DID all of those things...Hillary Rodham Clinton! If you're not? Then your partisan side is showing!

Don't you think if Hillary was a criminal Mueller and Comey would have taken her down? They are Republicans for god sakes.

Is it possible that Hillary broke no laws? I mean zero indictments.

The House and Senate were run by Republicans in 2017. NO impeachment or convictions after all the investigations? What's wrong with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell? Are they deep state Republicans?

You're starting to lose it. And by it I don't mean all credibility I mean your fucking mind.

Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

All the nonsense aside, anyone else find it hilarious that Cohen said in his statement that he takes full responsibility for his crimes as he's blaming Trump ? LOL

Who was he breaking the law for? Who's the boss here in this crime family? Did you like it when Al Capone's boys went to jail but he kept getting off?

What I find funny is 3 years ago Cohen tweeted to Hillary that she was going to go to jail. 3 years later he's the one going to jail. So I don't give a fuck about Michael Cohen. I hope he gets raped in jail. Then he will really be sorry.

then you should be demanding that Mueller investigate the person that actually DID all of those things...Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Why the fuck bother investigation, dickhead.......According to your half brain, its all already "proven"........

(What an eternal moron and partisan ass licker......LOL)

Forum List

Back