So.. how long before Donald Trump gets locked up? What would your reaction be?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

Prosecuting Political Opponents Is What Dictators Do

Guess that's no longer an indication of banana republic dictatorships now...So, Trump should direct the DOJ to start investigating and filing cases against Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Holder.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Ypu know I really didn't think he would get that long of a sentence. What would my reaction be if the same thing happened to Trump.:5_1_12024:

I would be dancing in the streets.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Yeah right--:auiqs.jpg: Well we still haven't seen Trump's tax returns, have we?

I bet he'll be out of office whenever something goes down. Plus I think he'll get a fine for some stupid tax evasion thing not real jail time. Being President draws some attention.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

& campaign finance violation --- Trumps campaign had nothing to do with Trump ?

oh brother .............

/—-/ For what? Beating Hildabeast in the EC?

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Yeah right--:auiqs.jpg: Well we still haven't seen Trump's tax returns, have we?

Don't worry.

I'm sure Pelosi and her gang will force them to be opened.

and she will be laughed at as heartily as Maddow was, when nothing is found

Ypu know I really didn't think he would get that long of a sentence. What would my reaction be if the same thing happened to Trump.:5_1_12024:

I would be dancing in the streets.
/——/ I doubt you believe that will happen. Your mission is to undermine Trump’s support as much as possible.

If Lyin' Donald broke the law, he should not be indicted. He should be impeached.

I would not indict him for the hooker bribery thing. I'd wait until Mueller is finished with his investigation. If Crazy Donald is a thoroughly corrupt crook, Mueller will find it, and then not even the GOP Senate will be able to stomach the idea of letting Crooked Donald off the hook.

Everything changes if and when Mueller uncovers any Russian mob money laundering done by TrumpCo.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

oh brother .............

Show me the indictment for Trump.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

oh brother .............

Show me the indictment for Trump.
/——/ it’s hidden underneath the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

How would Trump get locked up for the non existent non illegal act of collusion while in the meantime Hillary is waving around her Russian collusion paperwork?

If Lyin' Donald broke the law, he should not be indicted. He should be impeached.

I would not indict him for the hooker bribery thing. I'd wait until Mueller is finished with his investigation. If Crazy Donald is a thoroughly corrupt crook, Mueller will find it, and then not even the GOP Senate will be able to stomach the idea of letting Crooked Donald off the hook.

Everything changes if and when Mueller uncovers any Russian mob money laundering done by TrumpCo.

You ghastly losers call everybody that whips your ass liars and cheaters.
Emotional drivel does not morph into material fact

Prosecuting Political Opponents Is What Dictators Do

Guess that's no longer an indication of banana republic dictatorships now...So, Trump should direct the DOJ to start investigating and filing cases against Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Holder.

Illiterate morons.....like this poster....don't even bother to read what they cite.....

the fucking article cited by this idiot CRITICIZES the orange clown......LOL

Never. Lock up Trump on the word of a known liar that has changed his story to get a better deal with mueller. Never going to happen. You’ll see mueller in jail for all the illegal things he has done first.

You ghastly losers call everybody that whips your ass liars and cheaters.
Emotional drivel does not morph into material fact
Trump cheated on his wives. Many, many times. He lies several times a day.

So, yeah. He's a liar and a cheater.

Deal with it.

Trump won't be arrested as there is nothing to arrest him for.

No amount of wants and hopes by the lefty loons will change that.

He'll be re-elected in 2020 if he decides to run.

Forum List

Back