So, how do you suppose President Trump found the Muslim videos?

Facts do matter. The perpetrator of the violent act in this video was born and raised in the Netherlands. He received and completed his sentence under Dutch law.

Read the truth about the other two videos here.

The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump
So, you agree then that we shouldn't let thugs in because they spawn thugs. Trump's point is undeniable. Immigration is fine, we just have to be more selective in who we let in.

More selective, how? Use your words...
Seriously? Don't let riff-raff in. We've got enough in the US already.

Stupid question.

That was a stupid answer. You didnt define riff raff, nor how you propose to weed them out.

Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

What muslim videos are you ranting about?

Who could possibly know? It's a mystery for the ages.

Facts do matter. The perpetrator of the violent act in this video was born and raised in the Netherlands. He received and completed his sentence under Dutch law.

So, you agree then that we shouldn't let thugs in because they spawn thugs. Trump's point is undeniable. Immigration is fine, we just have to be more selective in who we let in.

The two boys who were fighting were both born and raise in Holland. The Statue destroyer was a radical asswipe in Syria. The roof top incident was violence in Egypt where over 800 people were killed.

Nobody from either party advocates letting Radical Islamic Terrorist into the country.

Trump is trying to normalize the hatred of all Muslims with this type of propaganda. The free world will not stand for it.

Trump is trying to normalize the hatred of all Muslims with this type of propaganda.

You give him waaaay to much credit. While that absolutely is what Steve Bannon is attempting to do, even such a simple, hamhanded strategy eludes Trump. Trump is merely looking for praise and adoration.

Trump is trying to normalize the hatred of all Muslims with this type of propaganda.

You give him waaaay to much credit. While that absolutely is what Steve Bannon is attempting to do, even such a simple, hamhanded strategy eludes Trump. Trump is merely looking for praise and adoration.

Maybe I do, but I would rather not underestimate him or his Alt-Right agenda.

Stupid question.

That was a stupid answer. You didnt define riff raff, nor how you propose to weed them out.
Riff-raff: Sleeze, scumbags, left-wing posters on USMB, people who watch CNN. Most of us can easily distinguish them. There jack shit we can do about those already here except lock them up or deport them in the case of non-citizens. But there's no way in hell we should let your friends in.

Stupid question.

Riff-raff: Sleeze, scumbags. Most of us can easily distinguish them. There jack shit we can do about those already here except lock them up or deport them in the case of non-citizens. But there's no way in hell we should let your friends in.

Still cant define it, eh? Man, how frustrating that must be. I imagine it's how a toddler feels when he wants to express a complicated idea like causality or mixed emotion, but just doesn't have the linguistic tools at his disposal to do so.

The two boys who were fighting were both born and raise in Holland. The Statue destroyer was a radical asswipe in Syria. The roof top incident was violence in Egypt where over 800 people were killed.

Nobody from either party advocates letting Radical Islamic Terrorist into the country.

Trump is trying to normalize the hatred of all Muslims with this type of propaganda. The free world will not stand for it.

You know, if anyone else had distributed an ISIL recruiting video, unedited and complete, they would have the FBI watching them closely to see if they have terrorist ties.

The video of a person being thrown off of a roof is a straight up ISIL recruiting video. If Trump is so against ISIL, why is he retweeting their recruiting videos?

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.

Why are you surprised son. Your "best candidate" called half the voters on the rolls uneducated and a hopeless basket of deplorable's -- to the wild applause and delight of her supporters.

Welcome to the new reality.

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.

Why are you surprised son. Your "best candidate" called half the voters on the rolls uneducated and a hopeless basket of deplorable's -- to the wild applause and delight of her supporters.

That's not an appropriate response to anything I said. And it's stupid anyway, as Presidents can only serve 8 years. So you sound like a moron.

Correct. It is a QUESTION. You then claim that you have the answer. That means what? In the English language? :eusa_whistle:

Well, considering that my answer said exactly the opposite, in plain English, of the thoughts you are attempting to attribute to me...I suppose that makes you dishonest.

FFI likes to call the most honest posters on the site *dishonest*. That's how the left tackles facts.

Haha, okay. I think I'll let the readers decide for themselves.

The readers already have lol. See where your thread is?

That doesn't make sense. Only a mod (notice not plural) can move a thread. And it just so happens that this particular mod is right here in this thread, agreeing with me.

So....ya kind of sound like an idiot.

By the way...did you answer the question in the thread title?
I've been here a long, long, long time.

I know exactly how threads get moved lol. You sound like an idiot. But that's nothing new.

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!

While I think you are correct in what appeals to Trump, I think you would be incorrect to say he finds this material himself. No doubt he would take credit for doing so, but clearly he is a puppet, IMO.
Whoops.....I seem to have stumbled onto a Snowflake circle-jerk.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!

While I think you are correct in what appeals to Trump, I think you would be incorrect to say he finds this material himself. No doubt he would take credit for doing so, but clearly he is a puppet, IMO.
Whoops.....I seem to have stumbled onto a Snowflake circle-jerk.

No, what you did was get your ass handed to you in about 5 other threads, then went angrily looking for a thread to shit in, and found this one.

Well, considering that my answer said exactly the opposite, in plain English, of the thoughts you are attempting to attribute to me...I suppose that makes you dishonest.

FFI likes to call the most honest posters on the site *dishonest*. That's how the left tackles facts.

That doesn't make sense. Only a mod (notice not plural) can move a thread. And it just so happens that this particular mod is right here in this thread, agreeing with me.

I know exactly how threads get moved lol. You sound like an idiot. But that's nothing new.

Then why are you so damn ignorant? It amazes me that people like you can be so ignorant of the basic facts of topics you cry about endlessly.

Then why are you so damn ignorant? It amazes me that people like you can be so ignorant of the basic facts of topics you cry about endlessly.

I'm not ignorant. Psst..just saying "yore dum u big dummy" doesn't make the other person dumb.

I'm not ignorant. Psst..just saying "yore dum u big dummy" doesn't make the other person dumb.

psssssst..... he's actually capable of spelling.

and you're correct... you're dumb without him even saying so.

but why should he

That's not an appropriate response to anything I said. And it's stupid anyway, as Presidents can only serve 8 years. So you sound like a moron.

Yes simpleton it is. You bitched that President Trump had "no reason" to say something stupid purely because his base wildly supports that opinion, I gave you a /perfect/ example of Hillary Clinton doing the same damn thing.

The /only/ difference is Clinton's lost her votes, Trump's some how just reels in more votes. If you were bright you might start to think that perhaps, just perhaps, you're on the "opposite" side of the issue from your countrymen, but I ain't stupid enough to think you'd ponder that shit in a million years...

Forum List

Back