So, how do you suppose President Trump found the Muslim videos?

Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!
He brings the cockroaches out of the woodwork and that's his strategy.

Haha, bullshit. Trump has no more strategy than does any other stimulus/response organism. Trump merely saw a way to appeal to what he perceives as his base, because he is fiending for some praise and applause the way a heroin addict fiends for opiates.

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.
Hmmm.you think the leader of the free world (and it is only free now because he won the election) shouldn't be aware of, and demonize, the actions of terrorists and violent ideologues?

I think differently. Thank goodness the people who think like me won the election.

In this manner? Of course not. Stop being such an intellectual sissy and liar. It's clearly the methods being criticized.

You just don't make much sense, professor. I'm sorry. Your skills are lacking and your thought processes are too jumbled to bother with you.

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

"Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?"

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

There, go forth with your new knowledge of the English language.
Sorry, they are incomplete sentences..with or without the question mark, genius. The second phrase doesn't even make sense. I think it's the erroneous comma.

But that is literary license taken in a conversational format. Your whiny little complaints don't address the obvious fact that the meaning was clear.

and yet he's so much more articulate than you are. isn't that funny?

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

Sorry, they are incomplete sentences..with or without the question mark, genius. The second phrase doesn't even make sense. I think it's the erroneous comma.

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.
Hmmm.you think the leader of the free world (and it is only free now because he won the election) shouldn't be aware of, and demonize, the actions of terrorists and violent ideologues?

I think differently. Thank goodness the people who think like me won the election.

In this manner? Of course not. Stop being such an intellectual sissy and liar. It's clearly the methods being criticized.

You just don't make much sense, professor. I'm sorry. Your skills are lacking and your thought processes are too jumbled to bother with you.

:rofl:

but why should he

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lawd split ya :)

he got them from the white supremacist loons he follows on twitter.

Maybe. But I think it's more likely he got them directly from Steve Bannon, who runs the clearinghouse for those white supremacist pukes.

but why should he

Oh honey, I'm not going anywhere.
But I don't expect you to fully grasp what is going on at any given moment in time.

Maybe. But I think it's more likely he got them directly from Steve Bannon, who runs the clearinghouse for those white supremacist pukes.

might be.... he talks to the white supremacist drunk clown every day, apparently.

But I don't expect you to fully grasp what is going on at any given moment in time.

Look at the Trumpkins, degenerating into quivering little blobs of impotent anger. And it is every single time.

might be.... he talks to the white supremacist drunk clown every day, apparently.

If Steve Bannon drops dead, we will have a rudderless White House.

Think about that .

Progressives are always so current with white supremecist stuff.

Am I the only one to notice? They are continually revitalizing the white supremecist stuff. When white supremecists become irrelevant, a whole shitload of progressives start hitting on their sites and helping them advertise their rallies....quoting them and spreading their propaganda..all while professing to *hate* racism.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

By the way, if you want to see VICE New's interview with her, her's the link. Saw it last night on HBO.

We met the British right-wing bigot Trump retweeted

And the sad thing is, she thinks that Trump fully supports her. One of her rallies was considered a hate crime, and she is facing jail time because of it. One of the things she said she's hoping for is that Trump will intervene and get her out of jail time.

No matter how you slice it, this makes Trump look like he supports white supremacists.

Look at the Trumpkins, degenerating into quivering little blobs of impotent anger. And it is every single time.

Oh my. Do you think I'm angry?

tenor.gif

Think about that .

Don't tell ISIL, they might send out a hit squad.

Think about that .

Don't tell ISIL, they might send out a hit squad.

They could certainly try. Of course, an "ISIL hit squad" these days consists of sitting around and waiting on some Call of Duty playing 20 year old to decide it would be fun to dabble in jihad, and then contact ISIS.

Correct. It is a QUESTION. You then claim that you have the answer. That means what? In the English language? :eusa_whistle:

This thread is a classic example of the stupidity of leftwads. From the OP (which, btw, is not appropriate for the Politics forum, as it is simply a flame with no other purpose), to the primitive sputterings of retards who consider themselves democrats (when they can rouse themselves from their drug and alcohol induced stupor long enough to consider anything at all..) I am going to screen shot a few of FFI's posts to use as an example of the knuckle dragging stupidity of the left...

Think about that .

you mean more rudderless. :shakeshead:

Forum List

Back