So, how do you suppose President Trump found the Muslim videos?

Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!
He brings the cockroaches out of the woodwork and that's his strategy.

Haha, bullshit. Trump has no more strategy than does any other stimulus/response organism. Trump merely saw a way to appeal to what he perceives as his base, because he is fiending for some praise and applause the way a heroin addict fiends for opiates.

This post shows just how incredibly stupid democrats are.

The reason the same strategy is successful over, and over, and over with dems...they don't learn. They are so convinced of their own superiority, they never catch on to the fact that they're being set up and pwned....again..and again...and again...and again.

It has been Christmas every day for me since Trump won the election. This thread reminds me that it continues to be Christmas every day because you fools just don't learn. Smells like ongoing victory....

Have you noticed that we are purging the swamp..one media giant at a time...and one DC scumbag at a time?

Of course you haven't lol. You think it's totally accidental!

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.
Hmmm.you think the leader of the free world (and it is only free now because he won the election) shouldn't be aware of, and demonize, the actions of terrorists and violent ideologues?

I think differently. Thank goodness the people who think like me won the election.

Facts do matter. The perpetrator of the violent act in this video was born and raised in the Netherlands. He received and completed his sentence under Dutch law.

Read the truth about the other two videos here.

The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

"Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?"

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

There, go forth with your new knowledge of the English language.

Correct. It is a QUESTION. You then claim that you have the answer. That means what? In the English language? :eusa_whistle:

Well, considering that my answer said exactly the opposite, in plain English, of the thoughts you are attempting to attribute to me...I suppose that makes you dishonest.

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

Correct. It is a QUESTION. You then claim that you have the answer. That means what? In the English language? :eusa_whistle:

Well, considering that my answer said exactly the opposite, in plain English, of the thoughts you are attempting to attribute to me...I suppose that makes you dishonest.

FFI likes to call the most honest posters on the site *dishonest*. That's how the left tackles facts.

I am altogether certain that what you think, and what you communicate, are entirely different things. I'm also altogether certain that you aren't self aware enough to realize it. You're like gaybiker that way.

FFI likes to call the most honest posters on the site *dishonest*. That's how the left tackles facts.

Haha, okay. I think I'll let the readers decide for themselves.

I am altogether certain that what you think, and what you communicate, are entirely different things. I'm also altogether certain that you aren't self aware enough to realize it. You're like gaybiker that way.

Well, if self-delusion and self-soothing were an Olympic sport, you would be on a box of Wheaties.

We already have. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are. The facts are pretty simple, trump does no research for himself. People show him things and he either reacts to them or he doesn't. Kind of like 100% of the world does.

Well, if self-delusion and self-soothing were an Olympic sport, you would be on a box of Wheaties.

No, that's what I said about you.

Get your own material, dolt.

We already have. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are. The facts are pretty simple, trump does no research for himself. People show him things and he either reacts to them or he doesn't. Kind of like 100% of the world does.

I tend to agree that he does no research for himself. At all. He is an incurious, attention span-bereft old man with the mental prowess of a child. As many of our top officials have pointed out.

The readers already have lol. See where your thread is?

The readers already have lol. See where your thread is?

That doesn't make sense. Only a mod (notice not plural) can move a thread. And it just so happens that this particular mod is right here in this thread, agreeing with me.

So....ya kind of sound like an idiot.

By the way...did you answer the question in the thread title?

Facts do matter. The perpetrator of the violent act in this video was born and raised in the Netherlands. He received and completed his sentence under Dutch law.

So, you agree then that we shouldn't let thugs in because they spawn thugs. Trump's point is undeniable. Immigration is fine, we just have to be more selective in who we let in.

So, you agree then that we shouldn't let thugs in because they spawn thugs. Trump's point is undeniable. Immigration is fine, we just have to be more selective in who we let in.

More selective, how? Use your words...

More selective, how? Use your words...
Seriously? Don't let riff-raff in. We've got enough in the US already.

Stupid question.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!
He brings the cockroaches out of the woodwork and that's his strategy.

Haha, bullshit. Trump has no more strategy than does any other stimulus/response organism. Trump merely saw a way to appeal to what he perceives as his base, because he is fiending for some praise and applause the way a heroin addict fiends for opiates.

This post shows just how incredibly stupid democrats are.

The reason the same strategy is successful over, and over, and over with dems...they don't learn. They are so convinced of their own superiority, they never catch on to the fact that they're being set up and pwned....again..and again...and again...and again.

It has been Christmas every day for me since Trump won the election. This thread reminds me that it continues to be Christmas every day because you fools just don't learn. Smells like ongoing victory....

Have you noticed that we are purging the swamp..one media giant at a time...and one DC scumbag at a time?

Of course you haven't lol. You think it's totally accidental!

1. He is not all "Democrats". And he's far smarter than you and your uninformed, uneducated, truptards.
2. Of course it's been "Christmas" for ignorant bigoted rightwingut religious zealots. why would anyone expect anything different?
3. YOU are the swamp.

Dismissed :cuckoo:

Oh I'm sure he could help himself from pushing "that" button, but why should he - his supporters love it when he trolls the left and the media... typically because it exposes them as hypocritical, fantasy dwelling morons...

Absolutely correct. The two great things about President Trump is that he kept Hillary out of office and he exposes the left as the rotten bunch of haters, racists, liars and morons that we always knew they were.

Forum List

Back