So Harry Reid screws over the RINO's in the Senate again

We hold the congress, it's ours to give or not to whether you like that or not. All spending must originate in the congress, period.

You can be frustrated until you wet yourself but the fact is repubs hold the congress and you have to deal with it.

They hold the House, not Congress.
Your confusion is what?

...?

The Republicans hold the House of Representatives, they don't hold the entire congress.

Yes bloodbaths. Thousands of them.

who knows what happens in midterms but even in conservatives do win sentate and house they need to work with president and he need to work with them to get things done for the country. its as simple as that. bickering got to stop as some point as people must be turned of by hatred from both sides

Here's the rub..Most Americans do not want government doing things for them.
We want government to take a minimal approach to involvement in our lives.

Ah one more time you have the suck up RINO freaking morons coming on their hands and knees to offer a wonderfully moderate proposal for the debt ceiling crisis.

AND BAM! Old Harry bitch slaps them so hard they're all out and about today whining, wailing, and gnashing their dentures.

These old assholes never learn. And they never will. They deserve what they got.

:eusa_boohoo:

Oh and the rest of the article deals with the new ransom House Democrats are demanding.

See what happens when you give these progressive pricks and inch?

The plan called for a debt-ceiling extension through the end of January and a six-month federal budget agreement at levels set by the January sequester. Also included were a two-year delay of the controversial medical-device tax under Obamacare, and a mechanism to verify the incomes of Americans claiming Obamacare-related subsidies.

Then, according to Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, Democrats 'moved the goalposts in light of ... polling data' that showed they could extract more concessions from Republican senators – in addition to the collapse of 'defund' and 'delay' Obamacare demands.

'We were ready to go to the press gallery' to announce a deal, McCain said Sunday on CBS' Face the Nation program. 'The Democrat leadership said no.'

The always-understated Collins told CNN's Candy Crowley on the State Of The Union program that she was 'very surprised' to see Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reject her plan at the last minute. 'I don't think it was very constructive,' she said.

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was more pointed, noting in a statement Sunday that Reid had already succeeded in forcing House Republicans to abandon their immediate hope of seeing Obamacare gutted.

'It's time for Democrat leaders to take "yes" for an answer,' McConnell said.

I hope this stings big time.

Democrats demand a ransom: Senators demand spending cuts are axed in any deal to end shutdown | Mail Online

So any GOP'er who is not a Tea Party member or a Neo-Con is a RINO?

Interesting....

No neo cons. They are the same as RINO's...We'll be gradually firing their old wrinkly asses until DC is filled with conservative limited government constitution focused statesmen who hold Country far more than their desire to keep their political status.

who knows what happens in midterms but even in conservatives do win sentate and house they need to work with president and he need to work with them to get things done for the country. its as simple as that. bickering got to stop as some point as people must be turned of by hatred from both sides

Exactly. We don't need "big gubmint" telling us who can get married, what women can do with their bodies, how doctors treat their patients, who can end their life with dignity, how to treat cancer treatment side effects and whose decision it is to pull the plug on a comatose loved one.

Right?

Exactly. We don't need "big gubmint" telling us who can get married, what women can do with their bodies, how doctors treat their patients, who can end their life with dignity, how to treat cancer treatment side effects and whose decision it is to pull the plug on a comatose loved one.

Right?

Damn right! :)

Ah one more time you have the suck up RINO freaking morons coming on their hands and knees to offer a wonderfully moderate proposal for the debt ceiling crisis.

AND BAM! Old Harry bitch slaps them so hard they're all out and about today whining, wailing, and gnashing their dentures.

These old assholes never learn. And they never will. They deserve what they got.

:eusa_boohoo:

Oh and the rest of the article deals with the new ransom House Democrats are demanding.

See what happens when you give these progressive pricks and inch?

The plan called for a debt-ceiling extension through the end of January and a six-month federal budget agreement at levels set by the January sequester. Also included were a two-year delay of the controversial medical-device tax under Obamacare, and a mechanism to verify the incomes of Americans claiming Obamacare-related subsidies.

Then, according to Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, Democrats 'moved the goalposts in light of ... polling data' that showed they could extract more concessions from Republican senators – in addition to the collapse of 'defund' and 'delay' Obamacare demands.

'We were ready to go to the press gallery' to announce a deal, McCain said Sunday on CBS' Face the Nation program. 'The Democrat leadership said no.'

The always-understated Collins told CNN's Candy Crowley on the State Of The Union program that she was 'very surprised' to see Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reject her plan at the last minute. 'I don't think it was very constructive,' she said.

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was more pointed, noting in a statement Sunday that Reid had already succeeded in forcing House Republicans to abandon their immediate hope of seeing Obamacare gutted.

'It's time for Democrat leaders to take "yes" for an answer,' McConnell said.

I hope this stings big time.

Democrats demand a ransom: Senators demand spending cuts are axed in any deal to end shutdown | Mail Online

So any GOP'er who is not a Tea Party member or a Neo-Con is a RINO?

Interesting....

No neo cons. They are the same as RINO's...We'll be gradually firing their old wrinkly asses until DC is filled with conservative limited government constitution focused statesmen who hold Country far more than their desire to keep their political status.

You're down to blood relatives and paid staff as it is..

Yup, if you can't get what you want by ruining the economy, YOU are getting screwed. Brainwashed hater dupes.

Are you completely retarded? If those that produce the economy can't or won't then you the lapdog willing to suck a dick for your living lose as well. Where the fuck do you think money comes from? Without production you get no taxes. Without taxes you freeloaders get to starve. I'm pretty much to the point of letting you starve while you scream your last breath for "free" healthcare.

Right?

You thought this up all by yourself?
Is dodging the issue a pastime of yours?

Are you aware that President Obama is the very first President in American history to refuse to negotiate over the debt ceiling?

Yes but i think that he should neogitate but at same time it was conservatives that forced this with trying to defund a law that they knew was never going to pass the sentate. why they did not wait for law to carry on and dem face election potential backlash in 2014 i never know.

I think in end both sides need to come together to make a deal. default would be a nightmare that won,t helps dems or gop.

The budget impasse and consequent partial shutdown of the government is an entirely separate issue than the debt ceiling.

I have just shown in my OP that Collins and other RINOS in the Senate got down on their knees and asked Obama politely for a pillow and a bib as they sucked and caved to almost everything dear leader wanted.

And then Harry Reid shoved the capitulated deal right back in their faces.

Re: backlash

Last shutdown gained the Republicans 2 seats in the Senate and they only lost 3 seats in the House and carried both the House and the Senate to majority status AGAIN.

mate while their is shared power between two sides they need to compromise to get thing done. I know your biased but nothing can get done if neither side find a middle ground to get things done.

If you want gop things done and to dominate then you need your party to win the sentate back and then the white house. Then you can do whatever you want. Same with the dems who if they want everything then they need to win back house. Till then both sides need to give and take a bit

Your right in one sense though don,t agree people don,t want no goverment in their lives as otherwise obama would not have been reelected if that was the case

All i am same is conservatives and liberals need to work together for middle ground while they share power in congress. Same way lib dems and tories in uk need work together as a collation goverment in my country.

Are you aware that President Obama is the very firstPresident in American history to refuse to negotiate over the debt ceiling?

Republicans should introduce a bill that strengthens the 2nd ammendment

and stare down the dems to oppose it.

Oh no no no. Dems should threaten to shut down the government and default on our debt if assault weapons are not banned.

I mean, if this tactic is good enough for Repubs, it's good enough for Dems. Think you will like holding the government hostage when the Dems do it? I mean it is working so well for the Repubs. And I can tell you really like the idea.

You gonna like it so much when it is used against YOU?

Republicans should unilaterally say they will support raising the debt ceiling. They should make it loud and make it clear.

Then, they should say they would be willing to reopen the government based on the finances of the government prior to the government shutting down.

Then, they should say they are willing to negotiate a long-term deal on the budget.

Then, they should do nothing.

If they revert to the finances prior to Sept 30, the Sequester is still in place. The Democrats want the Sequester to go away. Republicans should let the Democrats explain why, on top of sky-high spending, they want even more spending.

What do they gain out of doing that? Nothing. You don't give away your bargaining strength prior to negotiations.
The Dems will not negotiate. They didnt this time. They wont next time. There will be no long term deal on the budget because the Dems, esp Obama, are dishonest. They want more spending now in return for talking about reductions 10 years from now.

Yes but i think that he should neogitate but at same time it was conservatives that forced this with trying to defund a law that they knew was never going to pass the sentate. why they did not wait for law to carry on and dem face election potential backlash in 2014 i never know.

I think in end both sides need to come together to make a deal. default would be a nightmare that won,t helps dems or gop.

The budget impasse and consequent partial shutdown of the government is an entirely separate issue than the debt ceiling.

I have just shown in my OP that Collins and other RINOS in the Senate got down on their knees and asked Obama politely for a pillow and a bib as they sucked and caved to almost everything dear leader wanted.

And then Harry Reid shoved the capitulated deal right back in their faces.

Re: backlash

Last shutdown gained the Republicans 2 seats in the Senate and they only lost 3 seats in the House and carried both the House and the Senate to majority status AGAIN.

mate while their is shared power between two sides they need to compromise to get thing done. I know your biased but nothing can get done if neither side find a middle ground to get things done.

If you want gop things done and to dominate then you need your party to win the sentate back and then the white house. Then you can do whatever you want. Same with the dems who if they want everything then they need to win back house. Till then both sides need to give and take a bit

it is not the job of our legislators to 'get things done' for the sake of doing "something"..
Our system is in place to insure the legislative process has filters and yes even roadblocks.
They are legislators. Not activists.
Typically, when government does too much, it tends to get bloated and expensive.
The result is too much power is transferred from the people to government.
Such is that case right now.
Obamacare is a perfect example of government run amok.

Forum List

Back