So God Gave Us Trump

So we go full circle. You quoted something, and I asked what those words meant specifically, and you never answered. Want to try again?
Because I am ignoring your question, because it is either in bad faith or you are too lazy or dense to try to figure it out for yourself.

At any rate, these are all "you" problems.

Good luck.

Because I am ignoring your question, because it is either in bad faith or you are too lazy or dense to try to figure it out for yourself.

At any rate, these are all "you" problems.

Good luck.

No, you're ignoring it because what you have to do to think anything is wrong with that statement is to believe what you believe that statement implies. And IMPLIES is the key word here.

Whether Joe is evil or whether you are conditioned to see him as evil are two different things. Also, I would point out, the small minority of people that think men can get pregnant are not one of the major problems faced by this or any other country. You are confusing symptoms with problems.
Joe is an evil piece of excrement, he is a pedophile, incestuous, a liar, greedy but what politician isn't but he is also traitorous.

Yes, it implies precisely what I said.

So you were pretending to be retarded, when you acted like you couldnt figure out my point. I figured.

Hilarious. Why didn't you just say that from the get go then? I'll tell you why, because what you think it IMPLIES is completely and totally meaningless, and would never even hold up in a court of law. You can imagine what it implies all you want, but it will never hold weight. 🤡

:laughing0301:

He made a statement, you obviously think he implied something by that statement, because the statement itself is harmless. What exactly do you think he meant by that statement?
Correct, he implied precisely what I said. There is no gray area.

Start the investigation, let congress do the rest.

One would have to be pretty goddamn stupid not to know exactly what that means.

Or brainwashed.

Correct, he implied precisely what I said. There is no gray area.

Start the investigation, let congress do the rest.

One would have to be pretty goddamn stupid not to know exactly what that means.

Or brainwashed.
Precisely what you said? What did you say? I must have missed where you said what you thought it implied.

What does it mean? Where's the rest of the statement that quantifies exactly what it means?

Forum List

Back