So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

US warns EU against plan to sidestep Iran sanctions - France 24

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I should think France, Germany , Europe, Russia and China are their won authorities, Trump put Bolton in to take out Iran, and he is in with the MEK.

First we sanction them to death, they we go in for the kill. Innocent people live there.

Bolton needs to slap our USA enemies down and then slap them around and looks like thats happening as Bolton follows the TRUMPS orders eh Penny and Sob .

Bolton needs to slap our USA enemies down and then slap them around and looks like thats happening as Bolton follows the TRUMPS orders eh Penny and Sob .

I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S.A goes into Civil War, and then has Russia, China, Western Europe attack it, at this rate.

Retarded , war mongering Southerner Brits like Bolton, simply have no place in civilized society.

John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

----------------------------------------------- Too bad that there isn't an 'international criminal court' that the USA Recognizes eh Sob and Penny ??

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.

I wonder what markets the US will find for the natural gas it wants to sell to Germany.

This country is being run by a bunch of idiots.

I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S.A goes into Civil War, and then has Russia, China, Western Europe attack it, at this rate.

Retarded , war mongering Southerner Brits like Bolton, simply have no place in civilized society.
-------------------------------------- remember , if china , russia , eu, and canada , yada , yada , yada attack us they will most likely attack the big cities and outliers like Brewster first Sob .

-------------------------------------- remember , if china , russia , eu, and canada , yada , yada , yada attack us they will most likely attack the big cities and outliers like Brewster first Sob .

Unfortunately we civilized people of the North, have to pay for the sins of the uncivilized barbarians of the South, it's always been that way from Jefferson Davis to LBJ, to W. Bush, to now Bolton.

Pawling's over 50 miles North of the Bronx, and only has a town population of 8,000 or so.

I don't think we're much of a target, however, it's possible that we get some blow-back, none the less.

If this Neocon Warhawk Bolton, causes a war in the U.S.A?

Most of the targets in this region are to the West-South West, anyways along the Hudson River, being places like Stewart Airforce base in Newburgh, or Indian Point in Buchannan near Peekskill, or West Point, or Camp Smith also in Peekskill.

The closest being Stewart, at about 25 miles.

I could definitely see them swooping over the Hudson River to attack these clusters, none the less.

Luckily we didn't move to the Hudson Valley immediate towns, like we also thought of, such as Cold-Spring, or Fishkill, which were thought of as possibilities a couple of years ago.

Pawling's better, anyways.

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.

Bolton is such a war hawk, he joined the NG as he didn't want to die in a rice paddy. No problem sending others to war though or making killers of our military.

Bolton is such a war hawk, he joined the NG as he didn't want to die in a rice paddy. No problem sending others to war though or making killers of our military.

I don't even think Trump is naturally this much of a Neocon, I believe Bolton, and Adelson have pushed him like this.

Actually, I think Trump's been pushed into line by Republicans, anyways.

A few years before running, Trump used to rave about National Healthcare.

Neocons have ruined his mind.

I don't even think Trump is naturally this much of a Neocon, I believe Bolton, and Adelson have pushed him like this.

Trump has always thought he was above the law, but a war hawk, no. But he is now.

This country is being run by a bunch of idiots.
-------------------------------------- better than what we just got rid of when 'mrobama' left JLaw .

Obama's admin was better than W. Bush for sure, keep in mind Bolton had two positions in the W. Bush admin, and is therefor complicit in that admin's war crimes + failures.

As for Trump's admin I would've said he was slightly better than Obama, now with Bolton Chimping out, probably not.

Trump has always thought he was above the law, but a war hawk, no. But he is now.

I've always had my suspicions of Trump.

Back in 2016, I had made threads on another forum, questioning his legitamacy as a Republican / Pseudo-Nationalist.

My theory was how could a man smart enough to amass so much wealth, not be smart enough to know when to shut his mouth?

With his former Democrat roots, it became even more suspicious.

None the less, Trump may very well be legit, and if so he's being made worse by the likes of Bolton, and Adelson etc.. etc.

Forum List

Back