So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

I wonder what markets the US will find for the natural gas it wants to sell to Germany.

So if the world has so much natural gas as you suggest a country don't need to buy ours...

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE BUILDING SOLAR AND WIMDMILLS?

I wonder what markets the US will find for the natural gas it wants to sell to Germany.

So if the world has so much natural gas as you suggest a country don't need to buy ours...

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE BUILDING SOLAR AND WIMDMILLS?

Yet, there's far more water, than gas in the World's resources.

But, that's a different topic, really.

Bolton is a maniac, and needs to be stopped.

What would another president do if europe was ignoring sanctions? You think this is a new policy?
Holy fuck you guys are STUPID

John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

US warns EU against plan to sidestep Iran sanctions - France 24

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.
------------------------------------- and they is my kinda people , Americans and i love them Sob .

Bolton belongs behind bars, along with W. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz etc. etc.

Such menaces to society simply shouldn't be able to walk free.
Yeah. How dare he stand up to Iran!!!

Who the heck does he think he is????

Bolton threatening Europe too?
Wow, like I said earlier, it will just be the U.S.A vs the World, pretty soon.
and
even the U.S.A, is on the verge of a civil war, if you ask me.

Pretty f*cking retarded, indeed.

Bolton's a Human, can I see proof of that?

Civil war , maybe in your diverse big cities with its diverse Fifth Columns Sob !!

John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, mocked the European Union for its lack of detail on the planned mechanism.

"The European Union is strong on rhetoric and weak on follow-through," he told the United Against a Nuclear Iran campaign.

"We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else," he said.

Bolton also issued unsubtle warnings to Iran's leaders: "We are watching, and we will come after you."

"If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay."

Bolton has denied that the United States is seeking to overthrow the regime but before taking office had called for efforts to destabilize the country.

US warns EU against plan to sidestep Iran sanctions - France 24

The Bible Belt is like the U.S.A's version of the Taliban, they're violent, primitive, war mongering, dumb, backwards, and support my way or the high way fundamentalism.

Bolton, W Bush, LBJ, and a bunch of other losers have been Bible Belt Brit - Sh(ts.
------------------------------------- and they is my kinda people , Americans and i love them Sob .

The lowest Whites are probably Ulster-Irish (Protestants) down South, second in line are other British Protestants down South like Scots, Anglos, and Welsh.
Then probably Albanians come in next.

I don't know why on some White Power forums, they think Albanians are worse than you Sh*t Brits.

You Sh(t brits are horrid, you gave us Black slave issues, the Affirmative Action, the Illegal Immigration issue, the Muslim refugee issue in this nation, plus feral wars all over the World.

Bolton belongs behind bars, along with W. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz etc. etc.

and

I don't think the world is a completely collective body yet.

Civil war , maybe in your diverse big cities with its diverse Fifth Columns Sob !!

LOL, there's actually more Blacks, and Hispanics in the Southern states.

Bolton will be lucky if in a few years the U.S.A doesn't become a Civil War event, yet all because of Israel, he's supporting in your face policies against Iran, but also Russia, China, and now even Europe?
WTF?

Someone yank this retard the F*ck out of this admin.

and

I don't think the world is a completely collective body yet.

Individualists are idiots.

A massive Individualist would go so far as to say tolerate those who invade your country, and cause genocide as just "Individuals" rather than a collective causing your people problem.

Weak, dirty, dumb, and useless.

Brits, especially ones in the U.S.A, are usually the biggest Individualists.
RUN FOR THE HILLS, for British Individualist violent, predators like Bolton.

---------------------------- and Civil War , heck , as a 'polock' everyone will think that you are a White Guy enemy . 200 years ago invaders that looked just like YOU invaded foreign lands to extract and steal natives wealth . And 'you' , its YOU that will be the target of your diverse Fifth Columns in your dreamed of 'civil war' Sob .

---------------------------- and Civil War , heck , as a 'polock' everyone will think that you are a White Guy enemy . 200 years ago invaders that looked just like YOU invaded foreign lands to extract and steal natives wealth . And 'you' , its YOU that will be the target of your diverse Fifth Columns in your dreamed of 'civil war' Sob .

I don't support them, or you guys.

Haven't you figured out that I don't care for any Americans? Other than Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak ones etc. etc.???????

I don't like Brits like Bolton, or Charlie Manson, or W. Bush, or LBJ, or Lincoln - Jefferson Davis.
I also don't like Mexicans like Pancho Villa, or Blacks like the Crips, or Bloods, or Muslims like Osama Bin Laden, and the other 9/11 hijackers.
or
Germ-Mans like those who perpetrated the Statue of Liberty terrorist attack.
or
Italians like Al Capone, or the ones who pepetrated the Stock trade terrorist attack
or
especially Jews like Soros, Madoff, Meyer Lansky, The Rosenberg's, Jonathan Pollard, and so forth.

I could keep going, on, and on, and on, and on too.

just like yer Danish guy ended ended up getting beat up everyday and then pulling a train , you 'polocks' will be pulling trains for the past works of White invaders in foreign lands Sob . Hey , sad for you i guess but i think that you look just like a White Guy slave trader and thief stealing Native peoples wealth a couple hundred years ago Sob .

and you'll be on your knees begging and saying . Hey it wasn't me or my people , we are 'polocks' and we aren't smart enough to steal your third world wealth or do some invading and exploring of your third world lands . -------------- [chuckle]

and you'll be on your knees begging and saying . Hey it wasn't me or my people , we are 'polocks' and we aren't smart enough to steal your third world wealth or do some invading and exploring of your third world lands . -------------- [chuckle]
------------------------------------- yeah , you are so fecked when the civil war gets going in crowded Brewster and 'new york' city areas Sob . Yeah , and no 'vaseline' for you 'polock' or 'danish' type White males Sob .

------------------------------------- yeah , you are so fecked when the civil war gets going in crowded Brewster and 'new york' city areas Sob . Yeah , and no 'vaseline' for you 'polock' or 'danish' type White males Sob .

I certainly don't support a civil war, however the way things are fragmenting, and the squabbles becoming increasingly violent, as seen with ANTIFA vs Right-Wingers in several places.

Bolton's only making matters worse, because a lot of people are sick of Neocon shennigans as well.

It sounds much like a country before a Civl War, or a Totalitarian uprising, perhaps to squash the opposition.

Brewster's not very crowded, it is a village of 2,000 people.

Bolton's only making matters worse, and is actually isolating a lot of Paleo-Conservatives / Fascists such as myself by doing these actions.
Also I'd imagine many middle-of the road Union Blue Collar Democrats who voted Trump because of Illegals, or Islamic Refugees this time, will be outraged too.

Same with Polish-Americans, despite being the #2 voter demographic for Trump, behind Evangelical Christians, apparently, Polish Americans who swung the election for Trump in the Rust-Belt states between Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania?

Well, a lot of Polish-Americans aren't rabidly pro-Israel, but rather more, or less neutral between Israel & Palestine. (According to the Piast Institute polling data by Radzilowski.)

As for Trump signing a letter to have Poland give Jews compensations, this will ensure that Trump won't get re-elected by Poles.

I'm appalled by the actions of both Western European groups, and also Third-Worlders, keep in mind both groups tend to have O blood type, Dolichocephalic skulls, uglier women, and so forth in comparison to Poles, and other East Euros.

Poles weren't smart enough to steal your Third-World wealth?

Poles beat Brits + Spaniards when outnumbered. in the Battle of Fuengirola in 1810, when 400 Poles beat 1,000 Spaniards, and 3,500 Brits.

It just happens to be Poland was fighting much larger Germany, Austria, and Russia, not to mentioon Islamic Turks, Tatars, Mongols, Swedes, Cossacks etc. through out the ages.

Brits were protected on an Island from raids, and warfare, without that I don't think Britain would be anything more than a French, German, Spanish, or Danish vassal state.

Forum List

Back