So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

Practice relating and relationships.

I don't take You seriously, for a reason.

How do you "practice" a relationship? Playing house?
The same way we practice morals.

Horseshit. If you are "practicing" morals, they really aren't morals. Just as if you are "practicing" a relationship, it is not really a relationship.

You have said several times you are looking for someone to practice sex so you can get better at it, so you can have more of it.

Oh, and by the way, if you want to talk about someone who is not taken seriously by many, many people, you have only to look at yourself. Look at the number of women on these forums who have agreed with me. And most of them are not rightwingers.

Only right wingers say that.

The rest of us know, practice makes perfect.

Say what? That a "practice" relationship is not an actual relationship?

That you want a woman to let you "practice" so you can get better and then have more sex? Hell, YOU said that.

Or that women on this site (most of whom are liberal) agree with me?

Look, I have no problem with practicing. I like to practice too. What I have a problem with is your blatant manipulation of women and your demands that women offer themselves to you (whether they are attracted to you or not) in order to earn your friendship.

Only right wingers say that.

The rest of us know, practice makes perfect.

You can't practice your way to better sex. You need a good teacher. Invest a few bucks.

Too bad human sex partners will be replaced by sex bots with no practice necessary.

Free full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work, just for fun and because, I am a guy and you are a girl.

You continue to ignore whether or not she is attracted to you. Somehow you think that doesn't matter. News Flash: It Matters.

Free full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work, just for fun and because, I am a guy and you are a girl.

You continue to ignore whether or not she is attracted to you. Somehow you think that doesn't matter. News Flash: It Matters.
Why? I would agree with you if it were an appointment with my potential, true love one and only, soul mate.

Everybody likes full body massage.

Why? I would agree with you if it were an appointment with my potential, true love one and only, soul mate.

Everybody likes full body massage.

YOu keep saying that everybody like a full body massage. I kinda doubt you spend much time massaging hands or lower legs. I have a sneaking suspicion you do minimal back work and go straight for the boobs or crotch. This is about sex for you.

And not everybody like a massage, especially with the explicit understanding that it will involve a "happy ending" and g spot work. A woman who does not find you attractive will not want you touching her sexually.

If I massaged my ex, she always wanted me to do it real light. No deep tissue stuff.

Everybody's different. :dunno:

People pay for that.

What is the going rate to insure promptness under our form of Capitalism.

People pay for a massage. You require access to boobs and pussy. And if they pay, you have to act like a professional, meaning not crotch grabbing and nothing sexual for you.

People pay for that.

People pay for a massage. You require access to boobs and pussy. And if they pay, you have to act like a professional, meaning not crotch grabbing and nothing sexual for you.
This is why I don't take You seriously.

S.H. means being a construction worker and you whistle at a female or say hey baby...................... oh yeah and looking at her 30 seconds to long. That goes for any man anywhere got it . . LMAO

People pay for that.

Whether you take me seriously or not is irrelevant. You just don't want to hear what I am telling you.

People pay for that.

Whether you take me seriously or not is irrelevant. You just don't want to hear what I am telling you.
I hear you, I just don't take you seriously.

Forum List

Back