So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

S.H. means being a construction worker and you whistle at a female or say hey baby...................... oh yeah and looking at her 30 seconds to long. That goes for any man anywhere got it . . LMAO
Women don't believe in equality.

They could be insisting, if we look too long we have to do them.

Equality does not means women are required to act like men, or even how you want them to act.

Your idea of equality is that women make the first move. That happens. But you offer them no reason to make the first move on you, other than that you want them to do so.

S.H. means being a construction worker and you whistle at a female or say hey baby...................... oh yeah and looking at her 30 seconds to long. That goes for any man anywhere got it . . LMAO

Equality does not means women are required to act like men, or even how you want them to act.

Your idea of equality is that women make the first move. That happens. But you offer them no reason to make the first move on you, other than that you want them to do so.

What????? lol

What????? lol

Daniel thinks that if a woman believes in equality, she should make passes at him. If she is his friend, she will submit to him giving her a massage, which includes sex, of course. Daniel claims he doesn't get laid because he doesn't have much experience. So he wants women to "help" him practice. And any female friend is expected to help him practice, whether she is attracted to him or not. Poor Daniel is afraid to make the first move and is clueless about seduction, so his plan is to offer "a full body massage with a happy ending and g-spot play". If she is in favor of equality she will accept. If she doesn't accept (like when she isn't attracted to him) she is a liar and is not in favor of equality. He also measures whether a woman is in favor of equality by whether or not she lets him have his turn.

I claim nice girls don't let friends go home with blue balls.

With no thought to whether they are attracted to you.

Nice boys don't require their female friends submit to sexual advances they do not want.
Nice boys don't make girls earn their friendship by spreading their legs.

Nice girls don't mind the practice.

Don't pretend that you care what they mind or don't mind.

Nice boys don't push girls to do what they do not desire.

You continue to ignore what the girl wants, what the girl desires. It is all about you. Why are your blue balls more important than her sense of dignity? You can simply masturbate and take care of the problem (if it actually exists). And can she do something to restore her dignity after she spreads her legs because you want her to? Not because she is attracted to you. But because you continue to preach that she owes you something, or that she has a duty as a friend and "nice girl". But what duty do you have? To manipulate and extort?

No, you are a sick fuck. You try to couch it in terms that make it sound harmless. It is not.

1) Don't pretend that you care what they mind or don't mind.

2) Nice boys don't push girls to do what they do not desire.

3) You continue to ignore what the girl wants, what the girl desires. It is all about you.

4) Why are your blue balls more important than her sense of dignity? You can simply masturbate and take care of the problem (if it actually exists).

5) And can she do something to restore her dignity after she spreads her legs because you want her to? Not because she is attracted to you. But because you continue to preach that she owes you something, or that she has a duty as a friend and "nice girl".

6) But what duty do you have? To manipulate and extort?

7) No, you are a sick fuck. You try to couch it in terms that make it sound harmless. It is not.

You claim it is all me? I numbered the points I made. I will address each one

1) You obviously do not care what she minds or doesn't mind. Or you would not try to extort sex.

2) Are you saying that a nice boy should push girls to have sex when they do not desire it? Surely not.

3) What she wants or does not want does not appear anywhere in your plans. It is all about you.

4) Being coerced or forced to have sex in order to keep you as a friend IS destructive. Especially if the girl is lonely. To prey on her vulnerability is sick. To try and convince her that she owes you sex because she is your friend is destructively manipulative.

5) And if she does so, do you know how that can effect her sense of self-worth or her dignity? That you see her not as a valuable person, but as simply a body or a hole? How does she regain her dignity? Your blue-balls go away if you jerk off. But her? She is left with the lesson that she is only valuable for her pussy.

6) You talk about what female friends owe you or what they must do. What do you owe them? What must you do? What do you offer the friendship except damage?

7) What you demand can do harm to them. Talk to women who have been abused. They will tell you the long term effects. You claim, because "everyone loves a full body massage" that they will like it. If it were just a massage, you might be right. But when I asked whether you would give a full body massage without touching their breasts or crotch, you said you wouldn't and that it showed they didn't love you. Pure manipulation of the worst kind.

What you are trying to do is the worst sort of disgusting. You are taking someone who wants a friend and teaching them that they are worthless except for your sexual gratification.

Ohhhhhh

What you want is a mercy fuck! Why didn't you say so.
Want to help me with my endurance and stamina, just for and practice? I need the exercise.

A mercy fuck, sometimes called a pity fuck, is when a woman is friends with a man who cannot get laid with a fistfull of hundred dollar bills in a whore house. She feels so sorry for his pathetic little weenie that she fucks him just so he won't blow his brains out with the .38 he bought for the purpose.

And you don't even have a woman that will mercy fuck you? Gads that's worse than pathetic. Why would you advertise that? Aren't you embarassed?

Fortunately science now has an answer for the truly, truly, pathetic.

Annie's Dollhouse | Realistic Silicone Sex Dolls | Lifelike Feel

Enjoy.

Ohhhhhh

Want to help me with my endurance and stamina, just for and practice? I need the exercise.

A mercy fuck, sometimes called a pity fuck, is when a woman is friends with a man who cannot get laid with a fistfull of hundred dollar bills in a whore house. She feels so sorry for his pathetic little weenie that she fucks him just so he won't blow his brains out with the .38 he bought for the purpose.

And you don't even have a woman that will mercy fuck you? Gads that's worse than pathetic. Why would you advertise that? Aren't you embarassed?

Enjoy.
Sorry, I can get laid when I have enough money.

I have to admit I don't try very hard either.

The point is, I can't find any nice girls for free when I don't have any money.

Ohhhhhh

Enjoy.

Maybe your income is what you need to work on.

Rather than a pity fuck.

Ohhhhhh

Enjoy.

Of course not! You are worthless! Get a clue. No girl, nice or not, will fuck you if you do not pay them. Do you have a stable income? Go to the bank and get a loan to buy yourself a nice realistic sex doll or sex robot if your income qualifies. Then you can use the money that you don't pay for women to repay the loan. You will eventually be money ahead and won't have to put up with all those women telling you own pathetic you are.

Glad to help.

Ohhhhhh

Enjoy.

Rather than a pity fuck.
Not my fault I can't find any nice girls for free.

Ohhhhhh

Enjoy.

Of course not! You are worthless! Get a clue. No girl, nice or not, will fuck you if you do not pay them. Do you have a stable income? Go to the bank and get a loan to buy yourself a nice realistic sex doll or sex robot if your income qualifies. Then you can use the money that you don't pay for women to repay the loan. You will eventually be money ahead and won't have to put up with all those women telling you own pathetic you are.

Glad to help.
Right wing women keep claiming that they have social morals for free.

Ohhhhhh

Enjoy.

Rather than a pity fuck.
Not my fault I can't find any nice girls for free.

Since women find you so unappealing, have you thought about a nice guy? Or, a nice room temperature chicken?

Forum List

Back