So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me

If they have money and are on real tv , I guess like Trump said you can do anything to women. He only would know that because he has tried and succeeded.

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

The key word is "unwanted", in most cases.

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

But its unwanted if there is no sexual attraction

If they have money and are on real tv , I guess like Trump said you can do anything to women. He only would know that because he has tried and succeeded.
You need therapy. Everything in your twisted mind equates to Trump.

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

Then you do whatever you want. Everything will be the same when you wake up.

Last edited:
NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

Wrong.

So what about the new lady at my job who followed me for 7 blocks just so she can touch me??????????????????????????????????????

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

Wrong.

So what about the new lady at my job who followed me for 7 blocks just so she can touch me??????????????????????????????????????

You are not good looking.
U8a23ri.gif

Forum List

Back