So, anybody else here go camping?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
camping is the absolute best! We've not been in a while, and I miss it tremendously. I love sleeping under the stars, eating damn near anytrhing cooked on a campfire, swimming in streams, fishing and yes, being naked outside is a BIG plus!

:p:
Man, you read my mind.

Originally posted by janeeng
Years and years ago, it was a tent, I think that was ONCE! then we went to a pull trailer that my Dad got a regular site in a campground with full hook ups for sewer, water and electric. I think those are the easiest rather than pulling up on a dirt road, though that can be fun too, it's a little nicer when you have running water/electric and sewer as well. The campgrounds we have gone to all have picinic tables and the pits for fires - some with a pool, or a fishing area as well, or both. One particular one in PA we used to go to, well shoot, that had everything, from pool, swimming lake, fishing lake, game room, and even a place to eat. But nothing like cooking out on the grill and roasting the marshmallows and weenies on the fire.

Geez..I thought you people were tlaking about CAMPING here!!!

:rolleyes:

:p:

Going out next weekend. Should be a great time, but Memorial weekend tends to be somewhat crowded. I'll have to head out early.

Forum List

Back