Snowflakes Gathered To Scream At The Sky 1 Year Later...

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

We understand how it happened, everyone underestimated the amount of opioid addicted lower educated bigots in America.

The election in Virginia just proved that college educated suburban people that ring cities just decided that party is not for them.

You as a trumpturd have not realized that yet.

I voted for Gary Johnson, but thanks for playing

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary
I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.

I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.
I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.

wow, they actually did it.

so getting together to stick it to the man on Nov 5th is to hard, but doing something utterly useless... :thup:
They stuck it to the man just fine, a couple of days ago on the 7th.

I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.
That will never happen. If he makes two years it would be a miracle. He makes sand in your bikini look popular by comparison.

so getting together to stick it to the man on Nov 5th is to hard, but doing something utterly useless... :thup:
Bull shit... a couple little local wins in heavy dem states... after LOSING THOUSANDS of seats of power over the last ten years... don't get your hopes up, snowflake.

Bull shit... a couple little local wins in heavy dem states... after LOSING THOUSANDS of seats of power over the last ten years... don't get your hopes up, snowflake.
Get a reality. That's isn't it. The Trump is the most unpopular President in 100 years. He sucks and nearly everyone knows it.

Last edited:

That will never happen. If he makes two years it would be a miracle. He makes sand in your bikini look popular by comparison.
Tell us about Hitlery being a SHOE IN again... how all you progs PREDICTED she'd win... ya... you have about as much CREDIBILITY predicting wins and loses as a fucking LOBSTER does.

Morons.

Tell us about Hitlery being a SHOE IN again... how all you progs PREDICTED she'd win... ya... you have about as much CREDIBILITY predicting wins and loses as a fucking LOBSTER does.

Morons.
She did win, the popular vote, you idiot. And your next blindingly obvious observation is?

These people should have been ALL rounded up and detained pending MENTAL EVALUATIONS.
That's a good little Nazi.
I'd rather be a Nazi than a brain dead little America hating POS leftist bag of trash like you.

Morons.
She did win, the popular vote, you idiot. And your next blindingly obvious observation is?
She didn't win CRAP without the ILLEGAL vote, moron.

Ever hear of this thingie called the ELECTORAL COLLEGE...?

Why are you progs so fucking STUPID?

He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.

These people should have been ALL rounded up and detained pending MENTAL EVALUATIONS.
That's a good little Nazi.
I'd rather be a Nazi than a brain dead little America hating POS leftist trash like you.
Trump and his election shows what a pathetic nation America has become. And so does everyone who supported him. Anyone who loves what America was founded for hates Trump with even their dying breath. Trump is what the founders of this nation feared most.

He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.
Starting the making yourself look like an IDIOT early, aye?

Tell us again how Hitlery was going win... and you were SURE of that too...

Morons.
She didn't win CRAP without the ILLEGAL vote, moron.

Ever hear of this thingie called the ELECTORAL COLLEGE...?

Why are you progs so fucking STUPID?
How wonderful to know that like all good Nazis you don't actually support the will of the people. They voted for Clinton.

Starting the making yourself look like an IDIOT early, aye?

Tell us again how Hitlery was going win... and you were SURE of that too...
She did win, she got the most votes.

Forum List

Back