Snowflakes Gathered To Scream At The Sky 1 Year Later...

Doubtful. I didn't hear any of the land mines explode and the palisade is fully intact.

That's what you get when you buy your land mines at the surplus store ... o_O
Heard the NRA has some live mines for sale ... They are one aisle over from depleted uranium bullets and next to the tactical nuclear warheads.

Are you sure? I thought that was where they keep the arquebuses?

Uh no ... They moved those to the discount rack near the door.

I mean really though palisades ... :dunno:
Isn't is about time you start up scaling some of that crap ... This is Murica.

Uh no ... They moved those to the discount rack near the door.

I mean really though palisades ... :dunno:
Isn't is about time you start up scaling some of that crap ... This is Murica.

I live in Appalachia, honey. :lol:

These creatures need an exorcism. I've never seen a delirious public baby tantrum of this length or magnitude. I've never even seen spoiled toddlers behave like today's liberalfilth.

In what has to be the most PATHETIC yet hilarious display by snowflakes who still have not been able to move on after Hillary's loss 1 year ago, snowflakes gathered together to cry and SCREAM AT THE SKY...

Bwuhahahahaha..... :p

WATCH: Liberals Gather to Scream at the Sky in NY and Philly

"As promised, anguished snowflakes are gathering tonight in approximately 25 cities to "scream helplessly at the sky" in protest of President Trump's election.

Several entertaining videos of the histrionics have emerged."

It's funny that they picked one official night to scream in frustration, desperation, and depession since they have been doing that for the last 365 days.

:p
To be clear, they weren’t mourning over Hillary. They were blowing off steam from the nightmare that is the Trumpster being president. Trump and only Trump is the reason they gathered. This is a concept you douches will never understand about the outcome of the 2016 election. This event wouldn’t have been organized if ANY other candidate from the GOP race won instead.

Also, it was meant to be a fun event. No one was crying you imbecile. That wasn’t at all the tone of the organization process.

These creatures need an exorcism. I've never seen a delirious public baby tantrum of this length or magnitude. I've never even seen spoiled toddlers behave like today's liberalfilth.

They had the right idea, just went about it wrong. They needed to send the world a message, so what they should have done is scream LOSERS!!!!!

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

We understand how it happened, everyone underestimated the amount of opioid addicted lower educated bigots in America.

The election in Virginia just proved that college educated suburban people that ring cities just decided that party is not for them.

You as a trumpturd have not realized that yet.

In what has to be the most PATHETIC yet hilarious display by snowflakes who still have not been able to move on after Hillary's loss 1 year ago, snowflakes gathered together to cry and SCREAM AT THE SKY...

"As promised, anguished snowflakes are gathering tonight in approximately 25 cities to "scream helplessly at the sky" in protest of President Trump's election.

It's funny that they picked one official night to scream in frustration, desperation, and depession since they have been doing that for the last 365 days.

Trump said China raped us and it's our fault.

Who's screaming now?

Liberals, and they will continue screaming for another three years.

These people are mentally ill people looking for attention. Leave it to liberals to come up with something that annoys everyone around you, loud and obnoxious.

Makes you miss the good ole days. Years ago, a police officer would have taken these people to court to have them committed.

The fact that it seemed like a good idea to the DNC elitists indicates a mental breakdown in the democrat party. It's doubly insulting when Texas Baptist church goers have a real reason to scream at the sky (but they didn't) when a registered democrat opened fire on a Sunday Church service.

The fact that it seemed like a good idea to the DNC elitists indicates a mental breakdown in the democrat party. It's doubly insulting when Texas Baptist church goers have a real reason to scream at the sky (but they didn't) when a registered democrat opened fire on a Sunday Church service.

They are trying to convince the dupes that the entire country feels this way. I wonder what the largest event was; something like 200 people?

Republicans pray to God--liberals scream at him.

LOL! Thanks for the video. That's chuckliscious.

If this is the best comeback they have for a Trump win... Republicans will be in power for the next 147 years.

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

We understand how it happened, everyone underestimated the amount of opioid addicted lower educated bigots in America.

The election in Virginia just proved that college educated suburban people that ring cities just decided that party is not for them.

You as a trumpturd have not realized that yet.

Did you get your helpless screamies at the sky out yet sweetness?

The most insecure president this country has ever seen celebrated Russia helping him win the election.
The fact he has to constantly remind everyone he won almost daily shows what a child he is and that even he can't believe someone with no experience nor aptitude for the job could find enough brainless sheep to vote for him.

Meanwhile the campaign chairman wears an ankle bracelet, aides are cutting deals to avoid jail time. Flynn has to decide if he's willing to let his son go to jail in order to protect his sick twisted notion of honor and loyalty. What else… Carl Icahn was advising POTUS on regulation specific to companies he was buying up major positions on… (that's a criminal violation)

Let 'em scream. I'm happy to sit back and watch it all burn while holding a sign… "told you so, dummies"

I see the red cherry coming back on Bannon's nose, means he's back on the sauce...

Forum List

Back