Snowflakes Gathered To Scream At The Sky 1 Year Later...

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary
These people should have been ALL rounded up and detained pending MENTAL EVALUATIONS.
That's a good little Nazi.
I'd rather be a Nazi than a brain dead little America hating POS leftist trash like you.
Trump and his election shows what a pathetic nation America has become. And so does everyone who supported him. Anyone who loves what America was founded for hates Trump with even their dying breath. Trump is what the founders of this nation feared most.
If anyone could talk a bigger line of BULL SHIT, they'd be working pretty hard to top YOUR line of CRAP.

I can see you're an AMERICA HATER, probably one those OBAMA ass kissers, that loved the kenyan apologizing the world over for America's greatness.

You should leave this country. We don't need anti American garbage like you here.

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary
I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.
I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.
He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.
Starting the making yourself look like an IDIOT early, aye?

Tell us again how Hitlery was going win... and you were SURE of that too...
Naw. Just pointing out the obvious.

I wasnt completely sure. I knew there were idiots in the country and I knew Hillary sucked. I was definitely shocked at the large amount of idiots and mouth breathers that were actually literate enough to read the ballot and vote for Drumpf.

I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.
That will never happen. If he makes two years it would be a miracle. He makes sand in your bikini look popular by comparison.
Tell us about Hitlery being a SHOE IN again... how all you progs PREDICTED she'd win... ya... you have about as much CREDIBILITY predicting wins and loses as a fucking LOBSTER does.

Morons.
She did win, the popular vote, you idiot. And your next blindingly obvious observation is?
She didn't win CRAP without the ILLEGAL vote, moron.

Ever hear of this thingie called the ELECTORAL COLLEGE...?

Why are you progs so fucking STUPID?
How wonderful to know that like all good Nazis you don't actually support the will of the people. They voted for Clinton.
It's nice that you make yourself VERY evident that you HATE America and it's LAWS.

Why do you HATE America's LAWS?

Why do you think the founders of this nation were STUPID?

Why are you such a rabid little leftist commie turd?

I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.
He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.

She did win, she got the most votes.
She didn't win SHIT.

Get over it, dumbass.

That will never happen. If he makes two years it would be a miracle. He makes sand in your bikini look popular by comparison.
Tell us about Hitlery being a SHOE IN again... how all you progs PREDICTED she'd win... ya... you have about as much CREDIBILITY predicting wins and loses as a fucking LOBSTER does.

Morons.
She did win, the popular vote, you idiot. And your next blindingly obvious observation is?

How wonderful to know that like all good Nazis you don't actually support the will of the people. They voted for Clinton.
It's nice that you make yourself VERY evident that you HATE America and it's LAWS.

I'm a terrible person, I actually believe in democracy unlike all Nazis. Shame on me.

Morons.

I'm a terrible person, I actually believe in democracy unlike all Nazis. Shame on me.
America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC... sorry... you pathetic little FASCIST.

She didn't win SHIT.

Get over it, dumbass.
She won what Trump didn't, the approval of the American people. As it stands Trump has one out of three and no one has ever seen it that low at this stage but he's managed to do it mainly in golf pants.

Last edited:

Nazis are fascists. And you stand for what they do. I stand for democracy. That's not something you'd approve of. It's very anti-Nazi.

She didn't win SHIT.

Get over it, dumbass.
She won what Trump didn't, the approval of the American people. As it stands, Trump has one out of three and no one has ever seen it that low at this stage but he's managed to do it mainly in golf pants.
You're a pathetic LIAR, and your pathetic BULL SHIT isn't getting anywhere with people that know you pieces of shit talk straight out your ASS.

Sorry.. go pound sand.

Nazis are fascists. And you stand for what they do. I stand for democracy. That's not something you'd approve of. It's very anti-Nazi.
Fine, you strand for democracy, then go find a country that's a democracy to live in and get the fuck otta America, because America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Moron.

The election in Virginia just proved that college educated suburban people that ring cities just decided that party is not for them.

Some are still IN College. Not quite educated yet. It's great to get outdoors and yowl at the sky. Sometimes it yowls back at me. Or maybe it's the neighbors down the road. Screaming in the city just gets lost in the honking and emergency sirens.

And I thought the isolated islands of the "elite" were the urban centers. Maybe that's your problem.

This was advertised they were going to do this, how screaming helplessly at the sky helps who knows.

A primal scream? :dunno:

No.. That's the new daily news analysis show on CNN.. :biggrin:

Fine, you strand for democracy, then go find a country that's a democracy to live in and get the fuck otta America, because America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Moron.
Not much of a republic when the people don't get to elect who represents them but as you are a Nazi you could care less as long as it's your side. That's very normal for a Fascist.

Morons.

It’s interesting you refer to someone else as stupid when you still believe in a debunked conspiracy theory that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election

Is she the president?

Morons.

Then you tell that to your party. The one that screams about voter disenfranchisement, but stacks the primaries with so many barriers, that you don't get choices. Where any DNC bigwig has the equivalent votes of 70,000 regular voters. The party that allows candidates to BUY the party machinery a year BEFORE the primaries start.
The party that passes the debate questions to their candidate before the debate. "To make our people look good".

You gotz some 'splaining to do to any Dems that REALLY believe in democracy...

Presidents don’t celebrate victories. All presidents up to this point had too much class to do such an insecure thang.
Until this mental case came along.

Then you tell that to your party. The one that screams about voter disenfranchisement, but stacks the primaries with so many barriers, that you don't get choices. Where any DNC bigwig has the equivalent votes of 70,000 regular voters. The party that allows candidates to BUY the party machinery a year BEFORE the primaries start.
The party that passes the debate questions to their candidate before the debate. "To make our people look good".

Stay on topic or don’t the rules apply to mods.

Is she the president?
It's kind of a problem that she isn't now isn't it. Isn't the majority supposed to rule, to see their choice elected? The one with the most votes wins, right?

Stay on topic or don’t the rules apply to mods.

Have YOU talked about "screaming at the sky" yet? Will have to check. Because I flat out NAILED that topic in my 1st post.. :lmao: AND -- I could much more on the topic.. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back