Snowflakes Gathered To Scream At The Sky 1 Year Later...

It's nice that you make yourself VERY evident that you HATE America and it's LAWS.

Why do you HATE America's LAWS?

Why do you think the founders of this nation were STUPID?

Why are you such a rabid little leftist commie turd?
I'm a terrible person, I actually believe in democracy unlike all Nazis. Shame on me.
America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC... sorry... you pathetic little FASCIST.
Nazis are fascists. And you stand for what they do. I stand for democracy. That's not something you'd approve of. It's very anti-Nazi.
Fine, you strand for democracy, then go find a country that's a democracy to live in and get the fuck otta America, because America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Moron.
Not much of a republic when the people don't get to elect who represents them but as you are a Nazi you could care less as long as it's your side. That's very normal for a Fascist.
My guess is you are a very young little idiot that doesn't know much more than how to chew bubble gum and ask for free stuff. But you have been brain washed enough to know how to use buzz words. The problem is you're talking to someone that knows all about you and your type of IGNORANT little indoctrinate MORON.
You haven't been alive long enough to really know JACK SHIT about America and our history. All you know is the ASS CLOWN, AMERICA HATING, FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION, MUSLIM, KENYAN pile of DOG SHIT, obama.
Well... sorry to break this to ya skippy, but there's a WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA that DO NOT think like YOU DO. YOU are a SHEEP. A brain washed little pile of IDIOT LEFTIST GARBAGE, and WE... KNOW... IT... so... find your SAFE PLACE and get your PLAY DOUGH, and maybe someone will give you a FREEBIE... maybe you'll get something for FREE.... FREEEEEEEEEE..... that's what you COMMIE ASS CLOWNS WANT RIGHT... EVERYTHING FREEEEEE... pfft... trash... you're all TRASH.

I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.
He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.
Starting the making yourself look like an IDIOT early, aye?

Tell us again how Hitlery was going win... and you were SURE of that too...
She did win, she got the most votes.

Is she the president?
It's kind of a problem that she isn't now isn't it. Isn't the majority supposed to rule, to see their choice elected? The one with the most votes wins, right?

Not unless you also want to change the rules about Constitutional Amendments get ratified or Senators get elected. Both of THOSE processes are FAR LESS "democratic" than the E-College.

I'm a terrible person, I actually believe in democracy unlike all Nazis. Shame on me.
America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC... sorry... you pathetic little FASCIST.
Nazis are fascists. And you stand for what they do. I stand for democracy. That's not something you'd approve of. It's very anti-Nazi.
Fine, you strand for democracy, then go find a country that's a democracy to live in and get the fuck otta America, because America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Moron.
Not much of a republic when the people don't get to elect who represents them but as you are a Nazi you could care less as long as it's your side. That's very normal for a Fascist.
My guess is you are a very young little idiot that doesn't know much more than how to chew bubble gum and ask for free stuff. But you have been brain washed enough to know how to use buzz words. The problem is you're talking to someone that knows all about you and your type of IGNORANT little indoctrinate MORON.
You haven't been alive long enough to really know JACK SHIT about America and our history. All you know is the ASS CLOWN, AMERICA HATING, FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION, MUSLIM, KENYAN pile of DOG SHIT, obama.
Well... sorry to break this to ya skippy, but there's a WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA that DO NOT think like YOU DO. YOU are a SHEEP. A brain washed little pile of IDIOT LEFTIST GARBAGE, and WE... KNOW... IT... so... find your SAFE PLACE and get your PLAY DOUGH, and maybe someone will give you a FREEBIE... maybe you'll get something for FREE.... FREEEEEEEEEE..... that's what you COMMIE ASS CLOWNS WANT RIGHT... EVERYTHING FREEEEEE... pfft... trash... you're all TRASH.
Grow up and learn what you actually are, a fascist.
fascism-50-728.jpg

Moron.
Grow up and learn what you actually are, a fascist.
You can't even insult anyone properly... your BUZZ WORD INDEX is on OVERLOAD.

You are a class A MORON.
Replace "Jews" with "Muslims" and you would fucking love the Nazis. They thought just the same as you do.

It's kind of a problem that she isn't now isn't it. Isn't the majority supposed to rule, to see their choice elected?

No, they are not. This has never been a majority rules country
So the majority should not rule here and our elections are just for show. Sure thing, fascist.
MOB RULE... that's the demtard way... MOB RULE...
So, you prefer the elites to rule over you, like a slave with a master? Well, okay.

It's kind of a problem that she isn't now isn't it. Isn't the majority supposed to rule, to see their choice elected?

So the majority should not rule here and our elections are just for show. Sure thing, fascist.

Define fascism. It’s clear you have no idea what it means. It’s just a handy buzzword you hear other people use

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary
wow, they actually did it.

so getting together to stick it to the man on Nov 5th is to hard, but doing something utterly useless... :thup:
They stuck it to the man just fine, a couple of days ago on the 7th.
Bull shit... a couple little local wins in heavy dem states... after LOSING THOUSANDS of seats of power over the last ten years... don't get your hopes up, snowflake.
Get a reality. That's isn't it. The Trump is the post unpopular President in 100 years. He sucks and nearly everyone knows it.
Post unpopular? Is that like after being popular?

For people who still can't quite figure out how Trump managed to pull off the unexpected last year, this sums it up nicely. His opposition is bat shit crazy

Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

so getting together to stick it to the man on Nov 5th is to hard, but doing something utterly useless... :thup:
Bull shit... a couple little local wins in heavy dem states... after LOSING THOUSANDS of seats of power over the last ten years... don't get your hopes up, snowflake.
Get a reality. That's isn't it. The Trump is the post unpopular President in 100 years. He sucks and nearly everyone knows it.
I postly fixed that. TY.

Define fascism. It’s clear you have no idea what it means. It’s just a handy buzzword you hear other people use
fascism-50-728.jpg

You might love it as well but he surely would. Motherhood, Apple Pie, and ovens for your enemies, internal or external.

I postly fixed that. TY.
Fixed what?

I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.
I can't wait to see the videos of you guys losing your shit if he gets re-elected.
That will never happen. If he makes two years it would be a miracle. He makes sand in your bikini look popular by comparison.
we didn't think Obama would get another, with his hate fest

I was depressed when Trump was elected. Now I'm the exact opposite because he's managed to so fuck up the GOP the Democrats just have to keep breathing before they take back the government as the last election proved. Thanks for that much, Trump, you dumb piece of shit.
He wont get reelected. At this point you would have to be more than just slow in order to vote for Drumpf. Most likely you will just quietly abstain.
the most divisive pres of my lifetime got a 2nd term, so don't spike the ball just yet

My thread was merged.

I know......liberals.....this is very embarrassing.

If I was a dishonest liberal I'd probably do the same thing.....but then again I'm not a dishonest liberal.

My thread was merged.

If I was a dishonest liberal I'd probably do the same thing.....but then again I'm not a dishonest liberal.

The forum didn't want too many of these silly threads floating around our we would scream our heads off trying to weed through them..

My thread was merged.

The forum didn't want too many of these silly threads floating around our we would scream our heads off trying to weed through them..

But let the monkeys continue to throw excrement at Trump as much as they want.

Understood.

Forum List

Back