Snowden has no plans to leave Russia,already has job offer

I'm guessing he'll have an 'accident' or eat some food that doesn't agree with him in the not-too-distant future.

DAYUM! you finally got one right....we have every right to see that he steps out in front of a truck or falls on an ice pick. I had no problem with Snowden until he got asylum....now? I wouldn't bet he'll spend his next birthday above ground. He could have gone through the regular whistle-blower procedure instead of hooking up with those freaks at wikileaks. If he isn't under CIA control at this point, he's really stepped on his dick and he'll be made an example of.

You would be right. Up to the point where Michael Hastings was killed.

As it is Russia has significant control over what goes on in their country. In six months Ed Snowden will be Dimitri Shuskinski, Russian Citizen. The only mistake he might make is if he trucks the girlfriend over. She's been got to and would sell him out for a new pole. As careful as he has been, he might miss her but she will stay right where the CIA has her stashed.

Putin has his own problems with the russian people...they're laughing at his mid-life crisis displays of his young gymnast girlfriend or with a sedated tiger and carrying a hunting rifle without a shirt....who hunts like that? :lol: Maybe Barry should ship him a red Corvette. Bottom line is Putin can't appear to give in on this yet isn't stupid enough to risk reprisals and we can give him plenty for not returning Snowden. Once they've tripped the kid out and got what they want, he's of no further use to them....he can then be secretly returned, disappeared, or left to our CIA without security. Years from now we may well learn this was all an elaborate plan to infiltrate Putin's spy apparatus with a supposed "traitor" like Snowden. Everything he's revealed has long been known to those who are interested in this sort of thing.

Put a picture of Putin with his rifle and no shirt up against a golf shot of obama's spindly legs. He he he he.

Almost as soon as Snowden made his "promise" he released details of Xkeyscore which was used in an armed raid on a housewife who was only looking to buy a new pressure cooker.

Putin isn't popular with ALL the Russian people, no leader could possibly be all things to all people. He's a whole lot more popular in Russia than obama is in America. Really, he's more popular internationally than obama is. Russia doesn't have to close its embassies on Putin's birthday.

Snowden and Putin made Obama look like the incompetent pussey that he is.

what an embarassment this clown is for the USA. The world is laughing at us and our pussey boi president. thanks libtards.

Put a picture of Putin with his rifle and no shirt up against a golf shot of obama's spindly legs. He he he he.

Almost as soon as Snowden made his "promise" he released details of Xkeyscore which was used in an armed raid on a housewife who was only looking to buy a new pressure cooker.

Putin isn't popular with ALL the Russian people, no leader could possibly be all things to all people. He's a whole lot more popular in Russia than obama is in America. Really, he's more popular internationally than obama is. Russia doesn't have to close its embassies on Putin's birthday.
Snowden already has said he gave that to a reporter when he was in Hong Kong and if you remember correctly he said he had given more that had not been released yet...it wouldn't surprise me if he gave them a lot more than that.
Snowden and Putin made Obama look like the incompetent pussey that he is.

what an embarassment this clown is for the USA. The world is laughing at us and our pussey boi president. thanks libtards.

I blame the establishment republicans who insisted on nominating the white obama for their candidate for president....no one to blame but themselves.

Good for Edward Snowden. It's despicable how FOX News says that only far-Left people and progressives support him. That's not true. Some conservatives support him as well. The most frustrating aspect of this is that even though Edward blew the lid on how the NSA violated the 4th ammendment and proved that our government officials were lying, people turn around and act as if he is the one who did something wrong. Talk about diversion. I enjoy watching quite a few shows on FOX, but it's depressing to see all of the talking heads parroting the same lines about how bad Snowden is while seemingly ignoring the real issue. Credit should be given to Eric Bolling and Andrew Napolitano, though, for also acknowledging this. Where's the Tea Party in all of this, and why aren't they rallying to support Snowden for proving that a huge agency was violating their precious Constitution? That's why I'm skeptical of the TP, because of their actions in spite of their pledges.

Good for Edward Snowden. It's despicable how FOX News says that only far-Left people and progressives support him. That's not true. Some conservatives support him as well. The most frustrating aspect of this is that even though Edward blew the lid on how the NSA violated the 4th ammendment and proved that our government officials were lying, people turn around and act as if he is the one who did something wrong. Talk about diversion. I enjoy watching quite a few shows on FOX, but it's depressing to see all of the talking heads parroting the same lines about how bad Snowden is while seemingly ignoring the real issue. Credit should be given to Eric Bolling and Andrew Napolitano, though, for also acknowledging this. Where's the Tea Party in all of this, and why aren't they rallying to support Snowden for proving that a huge agency was violating their precious Constitution? That's why I'm skeptical of the TP, because of their actions in spite of their pledges.

Translation: This time I don't agree with Fox propaganda. They should stick to propaganda that I agree with.

?No plans to leave Russia?: Snowden has job offer, awaits reunion with family, girlfriend ? RT News

Congrats on a safe place and a new job Mr Snowden! Gonna right him in for president in 2016 :D

The word is write. it's not the three "R"'s generation anymore.
Thinking of one thing typing another.:cool:
Ol Ed is holed up at the airport. I hope he enjoys his new tyrannical govt.
He isn't at the airport anymore.

Yeah, cause the real American thing to do is sidestep our whistle-blower provisions and head straight to the Ruskeys with everything you know.

Nah the real American thing to do is to assassinate American Citizens,Journalists then hide behind the cloak of government to justify it.Snowden did the right thing period.

Yeah, cause the real American thing to do is sidestep our whistle-blower provisions and head straight to the Ruskeys with everything you know.

The other pathway, going through the "proper" channels, would not have worked for him. James Clapper, his boss's boss's boss, was even willing to lie. There's no way Snowden would have had a chance to reveal these violations the "legitimate" way. Likely, the Feds/FBI would have ransacked his home to get the information and cover it up.

The other pathway, going through the "proper" channels, would not have worked for him. James Clapper, his boss's boss's boss, was even willing to lie. There's no way Snowden would have had a chance to reveal these violations the "legitimate" way. Likely, the Feds/FBI would have ransacked his home to get the information and cover it up.

Unsupported speculation.

If the legimate methods failed him, he could still go the treason route if he wanted.

Kid obviously didn't think things through. Hence the extended stay in an airport waiting room.

He's now staying with some expatriate Americans. He's got at least one job offer. Snowden is a lot safer in Moscow than here.

Forum List

Back