Snowden has no plans to leave Russia,already has job offer

I'm guessing he'll have an 'accident' or eat some food that doesn't agree with him in the not-too-distant future.

Snowden will be happy and safe in Russia where he won't have a sudden heart attack like Andrew Breitbart or a car accident like Michael Hastings.

America has out Russianed Russia at the pinnacle of communist oppression.

It brings to mind a (we used to call them) defector who renounced his citizenship and was welcomed in Russia. He had worked in the U-2 program as a Military enlisted man and may have given Russians crucial secrets regarding U-2 flights. Francis Gary Powers was shot down shortly after he defected. For some reason he was welcomed back into the US with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer. The CIA apparently never interviewed him and he faded into the population until he ended up in a book depository building in Dallas Texas in 1963.

Is that good news or bad news?

To me its good news...he is safe and get on with life...I wish he could be somewhere that he could release more of the secrets he knows...can't do that in Russia without risking being thrown out.

Don't count on it.

Did you ever hear that Snowden agreed to those terms? It would be just like the former director of the KGB to tell his American "partners" that this was a condition and laughing in his sleeve that the gullible Americans fell for it.

Snowden will continue, Russia will say that Snowden is a free man and can do what he pleases as long as he doesn't break the law. I can just picture Putin saying "In Russia we believe in free speech".

This was a world class snookering.

It brings to mind a (we used to call them) defector who renounced his citizenship and was welcomed in Russia. He had worked in the U-2 program as a Military enlisted man and may have given Russians crucial secrets regarding U-2 flights. Francis Gary Powers was shot down shortly after he defected. For some reason he was welcomed back into the US with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer. The CIA apparently never interviewed him and he faded into the population until he ended up in a book depository building in Dallas Texas in 1963.
Think a little bit on that...ever think there was a REASON the CIA never cared to interview him? Yeah....
Is that good news or bad news?

To me its good news...he is safe and get on with life...I wish he could be somewhere that he could release more of the secrets he knows...can't do that in Russia without risking being thrown out.

Don't count on it.

Did you ever hear that Snowden agreed to those terms? It would be just like the former director of the KGB to tell his American "partners" that this was a condition and laughing in his sleeve that the gullible Americans fell for it.

Snowden will continue, Russia will say that Snowden is a free man and can do what he pleases as long as he doesn't break the law. I can just picture Putin saying "In Russia we believe in free speech".

This was a world class snookering.

Yes his lawyer has said he personally told Putin he would stop doing it.

That's too bad, because American's have a right to know what our government is doing behind our backs.

I'm guessing he'll have an 'accident' or eat some food that doesn't agree with him in the not-too-distant future.

DAYUM! you finally got one right....we have every right to see that he steps out in front of a truck or falls on an ice pick. I had no problem with Snowden until he got asylum....now? I wouldn't bet he'll spend his next birthday above ground. He could have gone through the regular whistle-blower procedure instead of hooking up with those freaks at wikileaks. If he isn't under CIA control at this point, he's really stepped on his dick and he'll be made an example of.

Last edited:
The words used was that Snowden promised not to release information that would harm the United States. Not that he wasn't releasing any information. Harm the United States can have many meanings. One of those meanings isn't the same as exposing governmental criminal conduct or embarrassing obama.

Then he exposed XKeystroke, another data gathering program. When asked Russian officials said that it happened in Hong Kong. It was just being published now. That excuse alone can go on for years.

DAYUM! you finally got one right....we have every right to see that he steps out in front of a truck or falls on an ice pick. I had no problem with Snowden until he got asylum....now? I wouldn't bet he'll spend his next birthday above ground. He could have gone through the regular whistle-blower procedure instead of hooking up with those freaks at wikileaks. If he isn't under CIA control at this point, he's really stepped on his dick and he'll be made an example of.

You would be right. Up to the point where Michael Hastings was killed.

As it is Russia has significant control over what goes on in their country. In six months Ed Snowden will be Dimitri Shuskinski, Russian Citizen. The only mistake he might make is if he trucks the girlfriend over. She's been got to and would sell him out for a new pole. As careful as he has been, he might miss her but she will stay right where the CIA has her stashed.

That's too bad, because American's have a right to know what our government is doing behind our backs.

Yep we do. I hope he either comes to an agreement with Putin or finds a home somewhere else that he can release the rest of the stuff he knows.

Forum List

Back