Snow???

Don't feel alone lil - the report has shown that Central Jersey, will get hit the hardest tonight into tomorrow morning!!! :mad: knew I should moved from here!!! some stations say up to 10 inches! I hope they are wrong this time!

its about 45 or so here now!! no snow no rain! cooking out on the grill...but hell ive ben doing that all winter anyway...lol

well.. they were calling for 12 inches with the last storm that hit you guys, and all we got out of it was about an inch and some pesky ice.

this time they're calling for 1-3 inches per hour for several hours (around 10-12 total). I hope they're wrong again. What time is it supposed to start over there?

Hopefully never, but they say after midnight. And same here they say and inch an hour - I sure hope their wrong, or atleast in the area and it goes right to Jim!!! hhahahhahah

HAHAHAAHAHAAH!!!!!

Hey Jim, rather this be you than me! :)

Blizzard.jpg

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Welp.. the snow has started here. Coming down thick.. guess this one isnt gonna miss us after all :(

Look out Janeen.. headed ur way.

no no no!!!!! i hope it head to sea before getting here! :( sorry to here that lil! but if it is there, then your right, heading here!!!!

Around midnight they say!

Well, going to bed - hoping to wake up with little snow!!!! nothing started yet here lil, but I am sure it will soon!

Have a good night all!

I have to say, about the same here too lil! Got up, schools are all closed, so no work for me either - but, the highway, clear, sideroads are plowed with some slush on them, except mine, not touched! hehe! figures! they never do it till last. Best part of being on dead end road, they don't bother with you!

Still coming down, and they say up to 7 - 8 inches, so who knows!!! all I know, global warming doing wonders here too!:D

Oh My god this thread is so so so long..now i forgot what i was going to write, now I know...I have some pictures for you all. it's me in the bahama and it was 85 everyday..really nice and sunny just rained one day it only lasted for 15 minutes. but really nice got sunburnt. will post them when i scan them..:thup: :funnyface

Weather prediction here is low 70's sunny and calm. :cool: Almost record high temps, yeesss!!!!
Isn't supposed to snow or something in the east?

Forum List

Back