Snore Button

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
....Or TLDR because really, no one cares about your long drawn out thoughts....

are YOU posting knowledgable, interesting stuff every day? If not, why not and why are you beeching about somebody else, hmm?

are YOU posting knowledgable, interesting stuff every day? If not, why not and why are you beeching about somebody else, hmm?

You think 2-3 paragraphs of "talk" is interesting?

Most thoughts / info can be summarized in a few sentences, unless someone requests extensive information for "proof" of a statement - otherwise, not interested in your deep thoughts!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You think 2-3 paragraphs of "talk" is interesting?

Most thoughts / info can be summarized in a few sentences, unless someone requests extensive information for "proof" of a statement - otherwise, not interested in your deep thoughts!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OK how about this for short

1. Christ Jesus means Restorative Justice. Retributive Justice is the spirit of Antichrist.
No discussion. Just that. Better, Bonzi?

2. The key to political and religious reconciliation and agreement is NOT about
changing anyone's beliefs, but about forgiving differences and working inclusively with all people anyway.

Forgiveness is the key to effective relations, regardless of a people's views, labels or groups that are going to be different or conflicting.

3. Political Parties and Platforms should be recognized equally as Political Beliefs, and treated as Religious Beliefs

Otherwise it causes Discrimination by Creed if Govt endorses secular beliefs while excluding recognized religions.

4. The ACA health insurance mandate should be optional for people who believe in free market choice,
and mandatory for those who believe in mandatory insurance. And not force the beliefs of one on the other.

The two systems should be funded separately for their followers, similar to different denominations,
and not establish a national religion of one over the other to divide the nation by their beliefs.

Same with prochoice and prolife separating by beliefs.
Or belief in gay marriage and benefits funded and supported through a separate network.
Where people can CHOOSE FREELY to support it, similar to religious or political groups that are optional.

Oops too long

Bonzi if you don't like these
can you show me how to shorten them?

Can you shorten this:
Earned Amnesty
or this
music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

Or does arguing and discussing these ideas and solutions actually involve
the exchange of more words than just "yes" and "no"
I "agree or disagree"

Do you just want the world to be binary "like" and "don't like"
where working out the details bores you?

That's fine if you like black and white.

You can still paint an entire image using binary pixels, black and white only, no color or gray scale, even though that takes longer to construct.

You'd have to ask only "yes/no" or "true/false" questions
like playing 20 questions, but it could be done. A consensus
could be reached that way, with a series of shorter exchanges.

If your intent is to keep people "listening" to you; short is better.
You don't have to get all your thoughts in on 1 post.
It's a message board, not a court of law.

No, I'm not trying to "keep people listening"
I'm trying to post the ideas and let people pick the ones that mesh or intersect with what they are working on and care enough to FOLLOW UP ON.
Anyone can go on and on about problems, I want to hone in on SOLUTIONS
that people AGREE on. So we have to nitpick things apart and figure out
which parts to keep and which to ignore. NOBODY has to listen to the whole thing.

I want to find the key ideas, the needles in the haystack.

I cannot read minds. It would take FOREVER to post three sentences at a time
GUESSING which thing needs to be said which way. I am not magic and psychic where I can get it in one post or three lines.

So I either start with what someone ELSE posts, and try to find where we intersect and agree is a solution
or direction/focus.

Or they pick through my msgs and tell me YAY or NAY to something.

Even the strong NAY no way's tell me we need to WORK on that issue if it is such a problem.

So that's where we figure it out.

It's faster to post everything I can possible think might hit the target
and do "trial and error" hit and miss from there.

Like charades: hot cool warm cold cold ICY HOT

People will come out and say what their problems or issues are.
And that's how we focus in and start resolving things at the root,
build from there, and solve everything related as we go. We build
on a stable foundation, getting all the kinks and conflicts up front out in the open,
then the rest is easier from there.

Any problem can be solved. Anybody from any groups, conflicting or diametrically opposed
could work out their issues if they brainstorm and pick apart all the things that "stand out" and bother them
or strike them the hardest as positive or negative. The human conscience works that way.

If we all use the process to pick apart problems, then we can use the pieces to build solutions
that are sustainable and have the CONSENT and support of everyone involved in the process.
That's how democratic petitioning and redressing of grievances should work -- by freely sharing
both the problems and solutions so people can work it out together and not have conflicts, coercion and bullying get in the way. Just share freely and let the issues work themselves out.

And guess what Bonzi
the best part is once we get to know each other, know our ins and outs,
our hot button issues and what flies and doesn't fly with each person
IT GETS EASIER
We don't have to go through this huge learning curve.
We can focus on proven points of agreement, and disregard or table the rest.

So what may start out long and scattered all over,
"edits down" to just the juicy parts we can do something with.
Be productive and also have fun and apply our best skills and interests.
Find out where our purpose and direction in life ALIGN so we can support
each other as a team, where diversity of roles and viewpoints is a PLUS not a minus.

Last edited:

No, I'm not trying to "keep people listening"
I'm trying to post the ideas and let people pick the ones that mesh or intersect with what they are working on and care enough to FOLLOW UP ON.
Anyone can go on and on about problems, I want to hone in on SOLUTIONS
that people AGREE on. So we have to nitpick things apart and figure out
which parts to keep and which to ignore. NOBODY has to listen to the whole thing.

I want to find the key ideas, the needles in the haystack.

I cannot read minds. It would take FOREVER to post three sentences at a time
GUESSING which thing needs to be said which way. I am not magic and psychic where I can get it in one post or three lines.

So I either start with what someone ELSE posts, and try to find where we intersect and agree is a solution
or direction/focus.

Or they pick through my msgs and tell me YAY or NAY to something.

Even the strong NAY no way's tell me we need to WORK on that issue if it is such a problem.

So that's where we figure it out.

It's faster to post everything I can possible think might hit the target
and do "trial and error" hit and miss from there.

Like charades: hot cool warm cold cold ICY HOT

People will come out and say what their problems or issues are.
And that's how we focus in and start resolving things at the root,
build from there, and solve everything related as we go. We build
on a stable foundation, getting all the kinks and conflicts up front out in the open,
then the rest is easier from there.

Any problem can be solved. Anybody from any groups, conflicting or diametrically opposed
could work out their issues if they brainstorm and pick apart all the things that "stand out" and bother them
or strike them the hardest as positive or negative. The human conscience works that way.

If we all use the process to pick apart problems, then we can use the pieces to build solutions
that are sustainable and have the CONSENT and support of everyone involved in the process.
That's how democratic petitioning and redressing of grievances should work -- by freely sharing
both the problems and solutions so people can work it out together and not have conflicts, coercion and bullying get in the way. Just share freely and let the issues work themselves out.

And guess what Bonzi
the best part is once we get to know each other, know our ins and outs,
our hot button issues and what flies and doesn't fly with each person
IT GETS EASIER
We don't have to go through this huge learning curve.
We can focus on proven points of agreement, and disregard or table the rest.

So what may start out long and scattered all over,
"edits down" to just the juicy parts we can do something with.
Be productive and also have fun and apply our best skills and interests.
Find out where our purpose and direction in life ALIGN so we can support
each other as a team, where diversity of roles and viewpoints is a PLUS not a minus.

TL:DR

Forum List

Back