I hope all of you have a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've only got 4 bedrooms but am gonna squeeze in my two girls, their better halves my ex, her daughter & 3 grandkids for 3 days. Not sure how I feel about the noise of a 9 month old every morning on a holiday weekend but it'll be good nonetheless. 3 days of madness to go please.....

I've only got 4 bedrooms but am gonna squeeze in my two girls, their better halves my ex, her daughter & 3 grandkids for 3 days. Not sure how I feel about the noise of a 9 month old every morning on a holiday weekend but it'll be good nonetheless. 3 days of madness to go please.....
Oh then you will enjoy the 9 month old all through the night..have a good time and try not to commit homicide.....

I'll be flying my flag.

We sang America The Beautiful last Sunday in Church. I still get tears.

Have a barrel of fun

Most of my family is out of town so this July 4th is going to be A$$.

I was invited by a female friend to have dinner with her and her husband tomorrow. Talk about depressing

The arguing over the bathrooms has begun. Funny how everyone needs them at exactly the same time in the mornings. I made my appointment for 11am

Had a great visit yesterday with my sis and her family. Got to spend quality time with the grandson, too. :thup:
Low-key day today. Got the flag out, watched the parade, and after dinner we head to the airport hotel (3 hr drive) as the daughter flies out first thing in the morning for a month of dancing in SF.

Forum List

Back