The redskins should change their name

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What is wrong with people today? Why is it we have a team in the NFL in this day and age that have a racist title to it?

Why not change them to another name?

How about the Washington rebels?

rebels-confederate-flag-fantasy-football-helmet.png

What is wrong with people today? Why is it we have a team in the NFL in this day and age that have a racist title to it?

Are you going to rename the
"Tomahawk" Missile?
"Apache" Helicopter?

Apache and Tomahawk are the names of Native American tribes. Red skins isn't. Red skins is a white man's name for Native Americans.

Kind of like having "South African", "Ghanaian" and "N*gger" and saying they're all the same.

"Tomahawk" Missile?
"Apache" Helicopter?

Apache and Tomahawk are the names of Native American tribes. Red skins isn't. Red skins is a white man's name for Native Americans.

Kind of like having "South African", "Ghanaian" and "N*gger" and saying they're all the same.

Like I said, let's rename them the Washington Rebels.

"Tomahawk" Missile?
"Apache" Helicopter?

Tomahawk is a weapon. Nobody complained about their name when they were winning now did they?

"Tomahawk" Missile?
"Apache" Helicopter?

Tomahawk is a weapon. Nobody complained about their name when they were winning now did they?

Whatever it is. Seems to be a Powhatan word temahaac, which then got changed slightly into the English language. Either way, it's still a word of their own, NOT a derogatory name give to them by people who committed genocide against them.

Why does anyone care about this?

The Criminals in D.C. are trying to give away our Sovereignty with the TPP.
Do not stray away from the real agenda of D.C....................Look at what we want you to see only...........you are getting sleepy...........sleepy...........sleepy

I don't give a fuck about this silly shit. I watch the NFL to enjoy football

But then some people do care. Imagine a football team called "fucking stupid white people suck cock every day", you'd be happy?

But then some people do care. Imagine a football team called "fucking stupid white people suck cock every day", you'd be happy?

They been the redskins forever and far as I'm concerned it will stay that way

I have no time for this silly shit

And negro slaves had been negro slaves for ever and as far as some people were concerned it would stay that way. It didn't. People grew up.

And negro slaves had been negro slaves for ever and as far as some people were concerned it would stay that way. It didn't. People grew up.

If it didn't matter in 1989 it shouldn't matter now

It mattered in 1989, but then not enough people gave a damn in 1989.

Are you saying slavery didn't matter in 1789 or 1791?

SO why didn't people give a damm in 1989?

SO why didn't people give a damm in 1989?

Why don't you give a damn in 2015, maybe the same reason.

Forum List

Back