Smollett now offically a suspect.

Wow. Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson ripped Smollett a new one!!! NICE!!!
They did not file a false police report claiming assault...

No, but if it really was a stunt and they got paid by him, they were accomplices.

Still did they know what his intentions were?

In the end they will only get a slap on the wrist and him, well he should get the book thrown at him!

Oh they knew. What do you think they on ? beat on him for nothing and then took off for a few days in Nigeria.
Go kill a baby!
Dz5fBZvW0AAMtY6.jpg

Supply the evidence. Oh lets see, the Nigerian boys testimony, he did it all by himself.

You're determined to go down with the ship I see. LOL

In the end they will only get a slap on the wrist and him, well he should get the book thrown at him!

Oh they knew. What do you think they on ? beat on him for nothing and then took off for a few days in Nigeria.
Go kill a baby!

Supply the evidence. Oh lets see, the Nigerian boys testimony, he did it all by himself.

You could start with he said two white guys attacked him....

So why did the police question the two Nigerian brothers?

Because they were paid by the individual to stage the attack, but it was the individual that filed the false police report.

Can you explain why you are more upset about the two other guys and not the mental midget actor?

They did not file a false police report claiming assault...

No, but if it really was a stunt and they got paid by him, they were accomplices.

Go kill a baby!

"Nigerian boys"? Boys? Racist much?

You know, Penelope, denial ain't just a river in Egypt...

I will type it again...

There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.

The shoe fits you Penelope, wear it. Proudly.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.

No but the right wing is, so I'm quite shocked. Yes he hired the one brother as a body trainer, so maybe he was paying him for services, and it was what ever the Nigerian brothers told the prosecutors , so basically his word against theirs, I fail to see any evidence.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

No but the right wing is, so I'm quite shocked. Yes he hired the one brother as a body trainer, so maybe he was paying him for services, and it was what ever the Nigerian brothers told the prosecutors , so basically his word against theirs, I fail to see any evidence.

Please tell me you’re joking. For the love of God, tell us you’re joking.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

Nope.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

Nope.

Wow. Speechless. Lol

I will type it again...

Nope.

Wow. Speechless. Lol

Thank you , that is what I live for to make you speechless.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

You either have your head in the sand or up your ass...

I'm guessing the latter.

I will type it again...

Nope.

Wow. Speechless. Lol

Thank you , that is what I live for to make you speechless.

Speechless that someone could be so stupid? Whatever makes you happy.

Go kill a baby!

I will type it again...

Just so you all know: this is a person who also sees insufficient evidence for the Holocaust, one of the most well-recorded historical events in the 20th century. She could look at the sky and tell you it's blood red. Don't even try to explain facts to her. They are whatever Penny says they are.

IOW, she is absolutely the perfect Democrat.

PS Penny, I do not give up hope however that someday you will realize there's another reality other than the one you want in your head. IOW, as the saying goes: you are allowed to have your own opinions, but you are not allowed to your own facts. The facts are the facts.

Give that some thought Penny.

It's not a total loss for Smollett. He goes into the record book as the first American to scam Nigerians.

dopl3r.com - Memes - JUSSIE SMOLLETT First American to scam Nigerians
It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Smollett has been charged and more than a suspect. Prison Time: 1 to 3 years.
Why hasn't he been charged with a hate crime. If this had been a white dude he would be.

Hate crime laws do not apply to the facts in the Smollett case. Many people think that any act that foments hate is a hate crime but this is not what the law says. The best way to explain it is this: If John (a White man) unlawfully injures Jack, (a Black man) he will be charged with assault; however, if it can be shown that John attacked Jack because of his race, that would be a hate crime. Hate crimes laws allow for enhanced penalties when the underlying crime is committed because of the victim's race or other prohibited discriminatory factors. In the Smollett case, there was no underling crime committed against a particular person and hence the hate crime legislation is not applicable. The following two links should explain it all to you:

18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts

Hate Crime Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
I beg to differ. One could argue that the person whom the hate crime was committed against was Donald Trump himself. Don't most people consider Donald Trump to be the embodiment of MAGA?

One could also argue that in order to commit a hate crime one does not have to target a specific person but can target a group of people and still be guilty. In example is a swastika is painted on a Synagogue it's a hate crime against jews in general and still prosecutable. If a Mosque gets fire bombed it's a hate crime. If a man claims MAGA committed a race crime and it's false then he has committed a hate crime against MAGA. You may say that it's not a race of belief but it is. MAGA generally represent conservatives who have a conservative judeo-christian belief. Mostly MAGA attacks are in fact committed (but not limited too) white males. This them encompasses both race,religion and general belief system. I can't tell you how many have been attacked for wearing MAGA hats. Why is it any different than a person being attacked over a turban,yamaka or Hijab? The MAGA hat expresses a belief system just as much as the others and Smollett used that outward sign of that belief system to attempt to falsely accuse innocent people. That's a hate crime. Just because the victims are a group the left doesn't like doesn't mean it gets a free pass.

Forum List

Back