79 year old woman uses her gun to fend off 20 year old, really stupid robber....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy, who broke into this woman's home is really, really stupid. He knew she had a gun, she even fired at him, and he still broke into her home and rummaged around until the police arrived. One thing he didn't do? he didn't go anywhere near her..........because she had a gun....

With 2 shots from her pistol, and prayer, 79-year-old woman holds off burglar

For nearly 10 minutes, the woman and her pistol took control of the home invasion while she gave the 911 dispatcher a play-by-play of the 20-year-old man who she said was making a racket ransacking another part of the house.
-----

But the woman shouts defiantly at the burglar, who had moved away from the back door where he initially tried to break in. He climbed the back outside stairs, and broke through that second-floor door, and began to ransack the upstairs rooms.

"I'm waitin' on ya', come on!" she shouts from downstairs. "When you come down those stairs I’m gonna blow your damn brains out!"

Still on the phone with 911, she fires her pistol again, toward the second floor of the house.

"Ma’am, are you shootin' at him again?" the 911 dispatcher asks.

"Yes, ma’am," she answers.

The woman was shooting in the man’s direction not trying to hit him, explaining to her daughter later, she just wanted to keep him away from her.

He finally tried to hide in an upstairs closet, now afraid of her.

“He made the comment to my mother, you know, 'B****, you’re trying to kill me,' because, you know, she was shooting at him.”

Forum List

Back