Smollett now offically a suspect.

this incident just proves everything
..blacks are racist/hateful/hate whites
..MSM are IDIOTS
..most of the RACISM in the MSM is bullshit
..blacks don't care if blacks are criminals = they are more obsessed with RACE/hating cops/hating whites
..etc

ABC is reporting warrants being prepared for his arrest and he is also officially a suspect in the letter sent to the studio

He's screwed

this guy is the true definition of a JACKASS
has $$$$/a good job/family/etc
but the gays have mental /etc problems

I don't think he was smart enough to have concocted this on his own and the other legislative narratives of some with presidential aspirations bring this into question.

All of this coincidental? ABC gives prime time interview.. Harris, Booker, and Obama driving local news and their campaign financing drives... This resembles some of the crap that Obama did during his own ascendance..

Makes me question who else is involved...

It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Yet I still don't understand why the two brothers are not charged as well.
My guess would be when they saw where this going they wisley cooperated with the police and got themselves a deal.

The little bastard intended to incite a race riot... Who else knew and who else was helping him plan it? Harris?? Booker?? Obama?

This is about to get real interesting considering all three of the above were pushing the narrative with Robin Roberts and ABC's help..

Not looking good for a few Dems...

Harris, Booker, and Obama were all pushing the "anti-lynching" bill in congress and at the state levels.. And all three jumped on the band wagon from the very beginning.. Things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...

It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

1. it's not a crime if your friend asks you to yell MAGA and put a noose around you/etc
2. they want the '''Master MInd''' , not the little fish hahahahhahaha
3. the Bros did not file a false claim

upload_2019-2-20_19-6-43.jpeg

ABC is reporting warrants being prepared for his arrest and he is also officially a suspect in the letter sent to the studio

He's screwed
Mail fraud. Now the Feds are in on it. The fucking faggot could have started a race war, neighborhoods burning, people dying. All because he hates the President.
From the statements of the two brothers a race war is what he wanted..

The little bastard intended to incite a race riot... Who else knew and who else was helping him plan it? Harris?? Booker?? Obama?

This is about to get real interesting considering all three of the above were pushing the narrative with Robin Roberts and ABC's help..

Harris, Booker, and Obama were all pushing the "anti-lynching" bill in congress and at the state levels.. And all three jumped on the band wagon from the very beginning.. Things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Booker made himself look very stupid!!
Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, other 2020 Dems forced to change tune on Jussie Smollett case – 1010 WCSI

Booker made himself look very stupid!!
Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, other 2020 Dems forced to change tune on Jussie Smollett case – 1010 WCSI
My question still remains... Were they complicit in the plan? Was this an attempt to corral the black vote back to democrats?

you don't understand being coerced to testifying for the Special Prosecutor's case against the President ..uh against Smollett?

Forum List

Back