Smollett now offically a suspect.

this is IT!!!!
the blacks/left/Dems/etc have NO argument anymore about any of their crap
from Mike Brown to this crap and all the BULLSHIT in between
we are NOT stupid--your arguments ARE stupid

The little bastard intended to incite a race riot... Who else knew and who else was helping him plan it? Harris?? Booker?? Obama?

This is about to get real interesting considering all three of the above were pushing the narrative with Robin Roberts and ABC's help..

Not looking good for a few Dems...

Harris, Booker, and Obama were all pushing the "anti-lynching" bill in congress and at the state levels.. And all three jumped on the band wagon from the very beginning.. Things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Booker made himself look very stupid!!
Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, other 2020 Dems forced to change tune on Jussie Smollett case – 1010 WCSI
My question still remains... Were they complicit in the plan?
I'm guessing Jussie wanted to '''help''' them with their lynching bill/etc

The little bastard intended to incite a race riot... Who else knew and who else was helping him plan it? Harris?? Booker?? Obama?

This is about to get real interesting considering all three of the above were pushing the narrative with Robin Roberts and ABC's help..

Not looking good for a few Dems...

Harris, Booker, and Obama were all pushing the "anti-lynching" bill in congress and at the state levels.. And all three jumped on the band wagon from the very beginning.. Things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Booker made himself look very stupid!!
Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, other 2020 Dems forced to change tune on Jussie Smollett case – 1010 WCSI
My question still remains... Were they complicit in the plan?
I'm guessing Jussie wanted to '''help''' them with their lynching bill/etc
Just help or was it bigger to corral blacks back to the democrat plantation?

He expected that hate for the president and white people was so high, he would not be questioned. Except by racists. You aren't a racist are you?

I don't think he was smart enough to have concocted this on his own and the other legislative narratives of some with presidential aspirations bring this into question.

All of this coincidental? ABC gives prime time interview.. Harris, Booker, and Obama driving local news and their campaign financing drives... This resembles some of the crap that Obama did during his own ascendance..

Makes me question who else is involved...

Yes I'm so sure this is Harris, Booker and Obama's fault. :rolleyes:

It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Yet I still don't understand why the two brothers are not charged as well.
you don't understand being coerced to testifying for the Special Prosecutor's case against the President ..uh against Smollett?

Oh my God , you people are crazy. Your love the Potus and his corruption has blinded you all.

They confiscated their phones, and they were in the stunt. Why are they not being charged.

He expected that hate for the president and white people was so high, he would not be questioned. Except by racists. You aren't a racist are you?

Perhaps the white mans hate for the Nigerians , but now you are pro them. I just don't believe this crap.

He didn't do it for political reasons. He thought he was getting written off the show and the attack would get him enough sympathy to change that.

With that said, if he is proven to have faked the attack he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Yet I still don't understand why the two brothers are not charged as well.
you don't understand being coerced to testifying for the Special Prosecutor's case against the President ..uh against Smollett?

Oh my God , you people are crazy. Your love the Potus and his corruption has blinded you all.

They confiscated their phones, and they were in the stunt. Why are they not being charged.
Please show proof of President Trump's corruption. I believe you were accusing him of collusion. Start there.

America and the whole world is watching.... and want to see these liar in jail!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

He is a disgusting excuse for a human being! :mad-61:

People want justice now!!!

He didn't do it for political reasons. He thought he was getting written off the show and the attack would get him enough sympathy to change that.

With that said, if he is proven to have faked the attack he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Proof?

His attackers said so to police. You 'claim' to have all kinds of inside sources with police departments across the country, why don't you call one in Chicago?

Any updates on that Charlottesville source that said the police helicopter was shot down by ANTIFA? I've not seen any charges on that...

Proof?

His attackers said so to police. You 'claim' to have all kinds of inside sources with police departments across the country, why don't you call one in Chicago?

Any updates on that Charlottesville source that said the police helicopter was shot down by ANTIFA? I've not seen any charges on that...
Your aversion to facts is duly noted..

Proof?

Your aversion to facts is duly noted..

No aversion, you say you have all kinds of inside sources, you should know all the facts. So do tell, what are your inside sources saying?

Forum List

Back