Smollett has now been arrested

Heard that on the news. He arranged it all with his two friends.

Can't expect anything less from Hollyweird.

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Fox said he aint going anywhere

His lawyer says that they are “mounting a defense” and he is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Looks like our little lying queer isn’t ready to fess up.

What do you think? Will he say he had nothing to do with the Nigerian brothers, or that President Trump made him do it?

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

It's offical Jussie Smollett has now been arrested over his hate crime claim.
Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack

LMAO!

rofl.gif

Still think the news isn't fake? ABC (and other networks) ran with that football for days!

Credibility = Destroyed!

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
------------------------------------- its is good if he is caught and if he is guilty . He is a big shot , probably one of your leaders in the revolution . Plos ' hoax's aren't nice eh Bulldog ??

i also like that he is a big name hoax'er , seems everyone knows him though i had neer heard of him . Anyway , he is a good name to advertise and throw around Bulldog .

We would all be happier if it didn't happen in the first place.

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

The usual method is via exaggerating various situations to make others look bad, all this guy did was take the next step to abject fabrication.

When someone's entire political philosophy depends on victimhood, not having an actual oppressor can be a pain.

------------------------------------- its is good if he is caught and if he is guilty . He is a big shot , probably one of your leaders in the revolution . Plos ' hoax's aren't nice eh Bulldog ??

Hardly a big shot or a leader. He'll pay for his actions. I'm good with that.

yeah , sure , but he is the Type that you lefties , libs Worship Bulldog ???

We would all be happier if it didn't happen in the first place.

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

The usual method is via exaggerating various situations to make others look bad, all this guy did was take the next step to abject fabrication.

When someone's entire political philosophy depends on victimhood, not having an actual oppressor can be a pain.

We both know there have been nut jobs on both sides that have pulled stunts like his. Can't blame the party for the actions of that nut.

Forum List

Back