Smollett has now been arrested

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

We would all be happier if it didn't happen in the first place.

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

The usual method is via exaggerating various situations to make others look bad, all this guy did was take the next step to abject fabrication.

When someone's entire political philosophy depends on victimhood, not having an actual oppressor can be a pain.

We both know there have been nut jobs on both sides that have pulled stunts like his. Can't blame the party for the actions of that nut.

And yet the problem is the media will run with the progressive ones far quicker and louder, and will start blaming anyone on the same side right off the bat.

This was a direct play by this moron to implicate Trump supporters, and therefore Trump.

And please point out a few times people on the right have claimed lefties have attacked them that have turned out to be fabrications. Also point out the quick response by the press on the right to said event.

i'm specific . i'm talking about Race HOAX'ERs and your famous and rich 'js' is good to be seen as a Race Hoax'er Bulldog .

iu

i'm specific . i'm talking about Race HOAX'ERs and your famous and rich 'js' is good to be seen as a Race Hoax'er Bulldog .

I assume "js" means Smollett. If you are too lazy to write the complete word, I might not try too hard to figure out what you are trying to say. I never heard of Smollett before this incident, so I don't see him as famous. He did something stupid, and he will pay the price. Good.

It's offical Jussie Smollett has now been arrested over his hate crime claim.
Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack
you know, I was thinking about this this morning, his intentions were to create a chaos condition in the US. He was using a fake hate crime to invoke a hate crime. his hate of one man and his followers, made him so crazy that he wished to falsely accuse 63 million of hate, which, now we learn he had in his veins. he should be charged with a felony of trying to create civil unrest.

Can't see it any other way. He intended for his fake letter and aspirin powder to outrage americans, he admitted such to the two brothers. Because it didn't fester as he intended, he went further.into what he intended to do. Yes, as Comey said Intentions are the key to crime. Attempting a civil war was his intentions.

Last edited:
Knowing all the networks pushed the fake story and are caught lying with their fake news pants down warms trhe cockles of my heart. :abgg2q.jpg::coffee:

PS: This leads directly back to a coiton "Community Organizer" aka shit-stirrer.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:d38e0855d199487cb2d98dc65f39d23c-DR21G5iay230741779c3a329d2c-894_634x424.jpg

iu

Last edited:
I very much hope the PC/Identity Politics zealots have learned something here.

I very much doubt it.

Even though this has proved to be a hoax
The bad feelings it raised will remain. These people don't need a reason to hate....so even a false reason energizes them.

Whitey still sucks, Jussie is still a victim and Trump is still to blame and needs to be impeached.

Jo

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.

Totally agree. And when you watch his interviews now they make me want to punch his fucking face. He said, "who would make something like this up?" He even said I wouldn't lie about this because lying about this is a huge disservice to anyone who is beaten because of the color of their skin or because of who they love"

You mother fucker! They should have asked him one more question in that interview. What do you think should be done to a person who makes up a story like this? I would have loved to hear what his answer was. Not now because now he will say he need counseling not jail time. He will now say he is sorry and deserves a second chance.

What an idiot! He had the best fucking job in the world. Now he will never act again. OMG he just went from millionaire to felon who will someday either live with his parents or be homeless. Or he will work as a security guard like Gary Coleman did.

No way he ever gets another job in Hollywood. No way. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Or, he might work free and having him in your movie, people will watch sort of like when OJ simpson was in Airplane 3 after he killed his wife. People went just to see the murderer act.

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He is an outstanding liar. He missed his true calling. He should have been a politician.
----------------------------- kinda agree , but isn't he even lower than a 'politician' ?? After all , this guy is an ACTOR Gipper .

I assume "js" means Smollett. If you are too lazy to write the complete word, I might not try too hard to figure out what you are trying to say. I never heard of Smollett before this incident, so I don't see him as famous. He did something stupid, and he will pay the price. Good.
-------------------------------- THREATEN me will ya eh . Feck ya , you probably wear 'js' signature panties Bulldog .

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Is it okay to do the same if you`re running for president? Geez, that was too easy.

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
------------------------------------- its is good if he is caught and if he is guilty . He is a big shot , probably one of your leaders in the revolution . Plos ' hoax's aren't nice eh Bulldog ??
it was an attempted shot to start a civil war. It can be the only reason the MSM supported it. So the big news is did Kamala Harris help him. I heard a story yesterday that he and she met prior to this.

Forum List

Back