Smollett has now been arrested

It's offical Jussie Smollett has now been arrested over his hate crime claim.
Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack
/----/ I've read that the Rosa Parks thing was orchestrated. Something needed to be done about democRATs segregation policies, but it wasn't a random act of disobedience. I was a kid living in the democRAT run south and rode to school on segregated city buses.

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Is it okay to do the same if you`re running for president? Geez, that was too easy.

Obama has enough problems, you leave that poor man alone!

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
The two ends of the spectrum love to dance on graves. One of their many similarities.

Nah ..... What thrilled us is an opportunity to see how the victim community will handle this; whether they will keep the malice despite the hoax and if they will change something in the aftermath.

Jo

Flashback: Jussie Smollett Called Trump Supporters ‘National Disgrace’ And ‘Clowns’

Now Who's the Deplorable Clown and National Disgrace.
Smollett-324x160.jpg
upload_2019-2-21_8-21-19.png

Cardi B just went off on Jussie Smollett, claiming the "Empire" star single handedly "f*cked up" Black History Month.

021819_cardi_b_tout.jpg

Last edited:
/----/ I've read that the Rosa Parks thing was orchestrated. Something needed to be done about democRATs segregation policies, but it wasn't a random act of disobedience. I was a kid living in the democRAT run south and rode to school on segregated city buses.

It doesn't matter if the Rosa Parks thing was orchestrated or not. The goal was to get the issue of mandated segregation on buses to the courts, and the only person who would have standing to do so would be someone convicted of breaking the law.

The same thing was done by Plessey in Plessey V. Ferugeson, when Plessey intentionally sat in a whites only rail car to force the police to arrest him, the courts to convict him, so he would have standing to challenge the segregation law in question.

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Is it okay to do the same if you`re running for president? Geez, that was too easy.
-------------------------------------- that may be your OPINION about a nameless Gent running for President but 'js' has been arrested for 'allegedly' lying about a Race Hoax August .

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
The two ends of the spectrum love to dance on graves. One of their many similarities.
naw, we love it when a crime is correctly punished. Especially a crime of intent. His intentions was to split a nation, and create a condition of unrest. Civil war. It was his intentions, and that I'm sure will be admitted to by the young criminal. I encourage your thoughts on what you think his intentions were.

It doesn't matter if the Rosa Parks thing was orchestrated or not. The goal was to get the issue of mandated segregation on buses to the courts, and the only person who would have standing to do so would be someone convicted of breaking the law.

The same thing was done by Plessey in Plessey V. Ferugeson, when Plessey intentionally sat in a whites only rail car to force the police to arrest him, the courts to convict him, so he would have standing to challenge the segregation law in question.
/----/ I think I just said that.

Flashback: Jussie Smollett Called Trump Supporters ‘National Disgrace’ And ‘Clowns’

View attachment 246960

Now Who's the Deplorable Clown and National Disgrace.

Smollett-324x160.jpg

Cardi B just went off on Jussie Smollett, claiming the "Empire" star single handedly "f*cked up" Black History Month.

021819_cardi_b_tout.jpg
I agree with her. This set back quite a lot of shit. Exposed a lot of shit and may pull Kamala Harris into it. I can't wait for this. A coup on a sitting president to undo an election and now this. the left has lost it's mind. my way, my way, my way, my way, my way. How do you think shit gets started? BTW, look it up, Kamala and Jussie met before this started.

Ah yes, you did. I just elaborated.

Ah yes, you did. I just elaborated.
but Jussie back fired. And Kamala will be taken down with him.

can't get any better than this.

Yeah Obama knew how to do it.

Happy that someone who committed a felony will have his day in court and happy that an actual hate crime did NOT happen, yes.

You are pathetic if you wish a hate crime DID happen.

Obama has enough problems, you leave that poor man alone!

Man?
994415_702144549806585_1123901490_n.jpg

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.

Oh, it's our fault now? That one of yours lied his ass off? Too funny...

He did something stupid, and he will pay the price. I'm good with that. Isn't that the way it should be?
If youre good with it and we are good with it, whats the problem? Why are you making up reasons to whine?

Forum List

Back