Michael Cohen will bury Trump in criminal liability

AnyDaySellers.gif

Ex-fed prosecutor: Public Cohen hearing ‘going to be dramatic day’ Not that we need Michael Cohen only for criminal liability, but Cohen's testimony will dive straight into illegal election violations through hush money and other related financial crimes. It will be a very bad week for Trump.
anydaysellers-gif.246975
Obfuscation and retardation are all you have to offer.
dude, you haven't generated any talking points. I'm happy to have a discussion. I just need to know what the actual issue is and you still haven't presented any issue.

dude, I still don't get how they get elected. really. shit like this is happening daily and they gain seats in the house? AOC destroys NYC, and they will still win. I call foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’v heard Michael Cohen described as trump’s tour guide to his criminal activities.
Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator into Felonies that are serious enough to send Cohen to prison for years.

I’v heard Michael Cohen described as trump’s tour guide to his criminal activities.
Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator into Felonies that are serious enough to send Cohen to prison for years.
now just prove it. where is the crime on trump?

You liberals get stupider and moronic by the day. Stupid bastards lol.
dude, I still don't get how they get elected. really. shit like this is happening daily and they gain seats in the house? AOC destroys NYC, and they will still win. I call foul.
What about the fox conn deal in Wisconsin? Do you think that was a winner?

now just prove it. where is the crime on trump?
Cohen said Trump ordered him to secretly pay off those women. The reason he wanted it secret was to keep that information from the American people. That’s called “a thing of value“. That’s a felony.

Forum List

Back